DreamBlissMember Since 15 Oct 2012
Offline Last Active Yesterday, 11:37 PM
At present I do not know who I am and I am unsure of my dream, purpose or reason for living.
At present I am struggling with the idea that the presence inside of me, which has always been with me, is actually God.
At present I find the idea that there is no I, that all I really am is God playing as a human in this physical body, troubling.
- Group The Tao Bums
- Active Posts 186
- Profile Views 2435
- Member Title Explorer
- Age 38 years old
- Birthday December 11, 1975
Lost on the Way
Presently there are three things:
1. Traveling to the Big Sur area in California, possibly to look for an old man I once saw in a vision.
2. Studying or working in the field of architecture, with an emphasis on construction. I am considering the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture, known as the Taliesin Institute.
3. Acquiring the truest guitar for me, and then learning how to play it from my truest teacher.
- Website URL http://adifferentpath.blog.com/