an answer to the topic here
So Clean space was something I read about
Clean space and clean language is based on a modeling of David Grove, a psychotherapist.
In this case we are working with clean space in order to find more information about an issue that annoys us or we want to heal something.
The introductory version
This works on yourself or others. No force nor intention to heal is used.
Basic information gathering is done and the issue disappears entirely based on self-recognition. You can read more about it in the link.
1. Stand in front of the issue. This is position 1.
2. Ask yourself "and what do you know about this issue from here?"
3. Ask yourself "can you find a space that knows about [issue] [or more]?"
4. You move there. Go to 2.
5. When stuck you return to position 1 and step 2. And so on.
The condensed chris d version
1. Zoom close to the issue.
2. Ask about it.
3. Just move around and get the knowing from different angles, up, down, left, right, in the 3 dimensional space.
This avoids the tendency for the mind to lock on to a certain angle of the issue and opens up to all kinds of insight.
The issue disappears on its own!