ralis

Jeff Primack

Happened to see his level 1 and 2 DVDs today at a friend's place. While I can't comment on the form he teaches (there is no mention of whether its actually a specific "form" of qigong or just a set of exercises picked from various other forms) or how much of chi cant be felt through them, the production of the DVDs is really impressive. Some good tips to do the form, good graphics to illustrate the movements - I am impressed! Many DVDs out in the market would benefit from this kind of production.
I heard his live seminars are extremely cheap...although they are packed & "stadium seating."

Greetings JEFF here...

The meditations, qigong and tantra I developed are NOTHING like Foo's, Wu's, Morris's - or anyone else some of these anonymous authors above say I stole from. All of my teachings come from years of practice for hours each day training and learning concepts from over a dozen Qigong masters. I never have taught even 1 exercise of theirs. Many of these postings are baseless and filled with a jealous heart. True Qigong is humble.

I am certain that if you attend our seminars you would know why nearly everyone says it's the most powerful experience of Qi-Energy found anywhere. Also I only charge $99 for 4-Days Hands on Training. Instructor trainings are also only $99. So whoever is posting the lies... get your facts straight. I do not charge 1000's of dollars. You don't know me. And clearly you don't know my techniques. Humble yourself.

~Jeff Primack

Qigong Practitioner

www.Qigong.com

Edited by Jeff Primack

Greetings JEFF here...

The meditations, qigong and tantra I developed are NOTHING like Foo's, Wu's, Morris's - or anyone else some of these anonymous authors above say I stole from. All of my teachings come from years of practice for hours each day training and learning concepts from over a dozen Qigong masters. I never have taught even 1 exercise of theirs. Many of these postings are baseless and filled with a jealous heart. True Qigong is humble.

I am certain that if you attend our seminars you would know why nearly everyone says it's the most powerful experience of Qi-Energy found anywhere. Also I only charge $99 for 4-Days Hands on Training. Instructor trainings are also only $99. So whoever is posting the lies... get your facts straight. I do not charge 1000's of dollars. You don't know me. And clearly you don't know my techniques. Humble yourself.

~Jeff Primack

Qigong Practitioner

www.Qigong.com

[/quote

I see from your web site that you never reveal who your teachers are. Why is that? You claim that you received teachings from a Siberian Shaman. Which ethnic group is your teacher from? Name?

ralis

You edited it out, but in your original post you said you had taught this to 15,000 people? Dang.... 15,000 time a $100/seminar is $1,500,000. YOUR MY HERO! :lol:

Dear Tao Bums Forum,

Qigong is not about money.

Money comes when you offer more value to people.

Success is a result of a sincere heart.

My teachers were influental, but only to a point.

Since I no longer practice any of their techniques, except Wim Hof, I don't mention them.

Also, sometimes, the teacher I studied with had a severe ego problem.

When I do not teach the techniques of a particular teacher I feel no obligation to mention them.

Do you think I should mention every teacher I studied with? That is more ego.

I mention those who impact the techniques I currently teach.

The Siberian shaman is still my favorite teacher. 12 years ago she lead me to the Qigong Gate.

She is very private and will not allow me to divulge her information. We still visit each other.

Many of the teachers I have trained with (usually the best ones) do not seek recognition and ask to be invisible.

This is the humble way.

In closing... I will not be on this forum again.

I only sought to respond to the low vibrations my students warned me of on this website.

HAVE RESPECT and do not make wild accusations from an unknowledgeable position.

Discuss Qigong in a way that would draw new people in... thus not making people feel Qigong is full of ego.

Humble bow,

Jeff Primack

Dear Tao Bums Forum,

Since I no longer practice any of their techniques, except Wim Hof, I don't mention them.

When I do not teach the techniques of a particular teacher I feel no obligation to mention them.

The Siberian shaman is still my favorite teacher. 12 years ago she lead me to the Qigong Gate.

She is very private and will not allow me to divulge her information. We still visit each other.

Many of the teachers I have trained with (usually the best ones) do not seek recognition and ask to be invisible.

This is the humble way.

I only sought to respond to the low vibrations my students warned me of on this website.

Discuss Qigong in a way that would draw new people in... thus not making people feel Qigong is full of ego.

Humble bow,

Jeff Primack

Pot calling the kettle black :rolleyes:

Hi

Wim Hof is the Dutch guy who does world records like sitting in ice water for long times and so, right?

With greetings from the Netherlands,

;)

froggie

<snip>

HAVE RESPECT

:rolleyes:

Humble bow in return.

You will be missed as you could perhaps have contributed more "in a way that would draw new people in" and less in a way that only sort to defend your reputation in a 2 month old thread.

Perhaps you will reconsider

Love and happiness regardless :wub:

Good post, good call, and we all agree (i suspect) anyway that we all want less of the negative vibe and more good stuff. Sometimes some appear to just do it in a bit of a strange way. :P

:rolleyes:

Humble bow in return.

You will be missed as you could perhaps have contributed more "in a way that would draw new people in" and less in a way that only sort to defend your reputation in a 2 month old thread.

Perhaps you will reconsider

Love and happiness regardless :wub:

Dear Tao Bums Forum,

This is the humble way.

Humble bow,

Jeff Primack

Jeff,

I respect the fact that you teach Chi Kung etc. Its great that you help people out. However i will just say I think a "humble" teacher recognizes all his or her teachers regardless of whether or not you still use their methods etc.

Anyhow I wish you the best and Health & Success.

Peace & God Bless.

Santiago Dobles

So I decided to try a few Primack CD's to give an opinion of the experience. Here's my completely biased rundown. Breath Empowerment is described as Indian pranayama, when it is actually Rebirthing/Vivation/Holotropic Breathwork. You start in corpse pose, doing conscious connected breaths- powerful inhale and no pause between. This lasts for 35 minutes with 2 sections of being "perched" on your elbows for 50 breaths each. The concept is not bad. My biggest complaint is his voice- very nasal, reedy, thin and irritating (IMO). Also, when leading someone into trance/altered states, using the works "cancer" and "tired" are not recommended as the subconscious tends to latch on to the words (even if used in a positive context). I did enjoy the ending section with an earth meditiation visualized in the lower dantien. I would recommend this to someone that has never done any rebirthing and would like an entry point. Of course if stuff comes up (emotional, past memories,etc) you would have to be able to integrate on yr own.

Next up is Neigong and Tantra CD. I enjoyed this one much more. It is a 2 CD package with one CD of lecture (describing the practices) and one of meditations. Three meditations are included. The first is 5 breath Dantien where 2 colors (red and white) are incorporated in 4 directions to charge the lower dantien on the inhale. The exhale consists of visualising a yin/yang spinning and then turning into a golden star. I have experiences with a similiar meditation, but his version was good, also. The 2nd meditation was my favorite; swaying in the orb. A chi ball is created and pulsed with hands changing positions (which one is on top) and then hands upright on lap create an arh of chi connecting to one another. Then very subtle and gentle swaying of the upper body (left, right, front, and back). This is actualy more powerful than I made it sound. Finally he does a Tantra practice of overlaping yr chakras with yr lover and works up each one to create a deeper connection (using "bubbling champagne" imagery). Not bad, but I prefer running orbits while facing in Yab Yum position. Sorry if any spelling mistakes, I have to go now.

Cheers,

Kameel

Oh...I forgot to mention that his voice is much improved (more base and resonant) on the Neigong/Tantra CD. This one is studio recorded vs. the live Breath Empowerment CD.

Greetings JEFF here...

~Jeff Primack

Qigong Practitioner

www.Qigong.com

Well folks I might need to introduce myself. I was the producer that animated and edited all of Jeff's Qigong DVD's. I also toured with him for over 3 years and spent months with him in my house for at least 10 hours a day. I recorded and mastered all his meditation discs and I designed all the graphics on his products as well as his website www.qigong.com.

I have gone deep with Jeff, got high with Jeff, cried with Jeff and many other exciting, fun, painful, interesting experience with this "Qigong Master"

A few observations I have made over the years.

1. Jeff knows his form very well and he developed it

2. He developed it by watching and training with masters then he pieced together what he liked in to his own form, I know he didn't get permission from these masters but Jeff is very American - free country

3. Jeff has though directly taken knowledge and then sold it as his own "Food healing DVD" I own an exact copy done by Dr Wu, Jeff just redid Dr Wu's DVD with him saying all Wu's knowledge. There is still bad energy with the Wu family and Jeff to this day.

4. Jeff advertises about non-profit and giving back, yet he has made MILLIONS of dollars and not donated 1 penny to any worldly, child, or medical cause. But he does drive a new car, has a condo overlooking the ocean in Miami, and just bought a million dollar property in Hawaii so he can retire nicely.

5. Jeff is not one to speak about TANTRA or the human relationship I know first hand about his record with women, not good I will leave it that.

6. He does not practice this "all is one" peace love vibe that you find strategically marketed throughout his company, actually 90 percent of his employees from the last 5 years have quite working for him due to unfair treatment and extreme disrespect

7. He does not just drink smoothies and eat healthy, I have seen him eating Nacho's, french fries, ice cream.

8. He takes what he wants when he wants, other musicians, photographers, and videographers like myself have had many problems with him illegally taking music, video, or pictures and just using without permission and without giving credit. I settled out of court to avoid bringing any public humiliation to him.

So in closing yes Jeff has positively effected a bunch of people but he has also hurt and taken advantage of a bunch. In his heart I feel he has good, unfortunately his obsession with making money has taken over his life. Remember he is not a Dr, Nutritionist, Massage Therapist or any other certified healer or educator but he does however have a degree in Business and has attended many programs and seminars on how to effectively make money and market products. As a business man he is ultra successful and in our economic crisis he still convinces thousands of people to spend hundreds of dollars on his classes and materials. Way to go Jeff.

P.S. if you're reading Jeff aloha it's your old friend Adam - I wasn't going to write on here but when I read your responses Jeff I couldn't hold back. Take it with a grain of salt, it's only one mans opinion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

People say the animation on the DVD's is the best out there...so props to you. Have you done any other animation for martial arts (internal or external) we should know about? Or any plans in the future?

Well folks I might need to introduce myself. I was the producer that animated and edited all of Jeff's Qigong DVD's. I also toured with him for over 3 years and spent months with him in my house for at least 10 hours a day. I recorded and mastered all his meditation discs and I designed all the graphics on his products as well as his website www.qigong.com.

I have gone deep with Jeff, got high with Jeff, cried with Jeff and many other exciting, fun, painful, interesting experience with this "Qigong Master"

A few observations I have made over the years.

1. Jeff knows his form very well and he developed it

2. He developed it by watching and training with masters then he pieced together what he liked in to his own form, I know he didn't get permission from these masters but Jeff is very American - free country

3. Jeff has though directly taken knowledge and then sold it as his own "Food healing DVD" I own an exact copy done by Dr Wu, Jeff just redid Dr Wu's DVD with him saying all Wu's knowledge. There is still bad energy with the Wu family and Jeff to this day.

4. Jeff advertises about non-profit and giving back, yet he has made MILLIONS of dollars and not donated 1 penny to any worldly, child, or medical cause. But he does drive a new car, has a condo overlooking the ocean in Miami, and just bought a million dollar property in Hawaii so he can retire nicely.

5. Jeff is not one to speak about TANTRA or the human relationship I know first hand about his record with women, not good I will leave it that.

6. He does not practice this "all is one" peace love vibe that you find strategically marketed throughout his company, actually 90 percent of his employees from the last 5 years have quite working for him due to unfair treatment and extreme disrespect

7. He does not just drink smoothies and eat healthy, I have seen him eating Nacho's, french fries, ice cream.

8. He takes what he wants when he wants, other musicians, photographers, and videographers like myself have had many problems with him illegally taking music, video, or pictures and just using without permission and without giving credit. I settled out of court to avoid bringing any public humiliation to him.

So in closing yes Jeff has positively effected a bunch of people but he has also hurt and taken advantage of a bunch. In his heart I feel he has good, unfortunately his obsession with making money has taken over his life. Remember he is not a Dr, Nutritionist, Massage Therapist or any other certified healer or educator but he does however have a degree in Business and has attended many programs and seminars on how to effectively make money and market products. As a business man he is ultra successful and in our economic crisis he still convinces thousands of people to spend hundreds of dollars on his classes and materials. Way to go Jeff.

P.S. if you're reading Jeff aloha it's your old friend Adam - I wasn't going to write on here but when I read your responses Jeff I couldn't hold back. Take it with a grain of salt, it's only one mans opinion.

:blink:

well does not surprise me.....

Dear Adam,

Supreme Science Qigong Foundation (our 501c3 non profit branch) was not made to donate money to charity.

It was designed to bring FREE PROGRAMS to Africa and bring Qigong into the public school system.

We are planning our African Qigong outreach and have already taught Qigong at many elementary schools.

For more details about our outreach programs you can visit: www.SSQF.org

I will not enter your trap of negativity.

So much pain the world has already - it does not need more.

I will say that I drink smoothies EVERYDAY whenever possible, although when staying with you that was difficult because of the crappy food in your house. Right now I am drinking a smoothie. Even my 83 year old grandmother drinks smoothies. Today's recipe has: 1/2 Haas avocado with seed, organic strawberries, lime with the white pith, ginger, red beet, apple with core and seeds, organic cucumber, goji berries, yellow corn cut off cob, mint and 16 ounces of distilled water blended in a 3 horsepower blender.

Not 1 single exercise I teach is modeled after another master's form.

While it is true that Dr. Wu was an influental teacher in Food Based Healing, I do not believe everything he taught was correct, and I also have expounded and made SSQ teachings to cover disease protocols at a more precise level. My knowledge is tested on my students and therefore it simply works in my book.

Adam knows he is spreading disinformation.

I have never eaten nachos or ice cream with him. I do not eat these wretched foods.

He is jealous because I fired him after he performed lousy work.

Hell has no furry like a video editor scorned. I wish you the best Adam.

~Jeff Primack

Edited by Jeff Primack
  • Confused 1

Wim Hof is the Dutch guy who does world records like sitting in ice water for long times and so, right?

I noticed Mr. Primack did not answer this question. He probably didn't see it so I'm pasting it again here.

p.s. Also wanted to say that it's a good idea to limit the number of smoothies or juicers to at most two per day. Most Americans get too little fiber in their diet as is and juicing compounds that problem. When you throw out the bulks of pulp made in Juicers instead of eating it you've also thrown out all the phytonutrients it contains that do not get squeezed out with the juice. For that reason I don't think Juicing is a healthy practice. It's always better to eat the real vegetable or fruit than only the juice or smoothie left behind.

Edited by SereneBlue

I noticed Mr. Primack did not answer this question. He probably didn't see it so I'm pasting it again here.

p.s. Also wanted to say that it's a good idea to limit the number of smoothies or juicers to at most two per day. Most Americans get too little fiber in their diet as is and juicing compounds that problem. When you throw out the bulks of pulp made in Juicers instead of eating it you've also thrown out all the phytonutrients it contains that do not get squeezed out with the juice. For that reason I don't think Juicing is a healthy practice. It's always better to eat the real vegetable or fruit than only the juice or smoothie left behind.

Hello Serene,

I'm not Jeff Primack, but I've taken his courses and can answer this. Yes, Wim Hof is the same guy that does the cold endurance feats. He uses a tummo breathing method, that he taught to the Supreme Science instructors, and Jeff teaches it in the level 4 class (not yet on dvd). The smoothies that are discussed in the course are made with a BlendTec 3 horsepower blender, and all fiber and phytonutrients are included. No pulp is discarded. I got one of these blenders after taking the course, and I'm very pleased with it. There is a web page "Will it Blend?" where they use the blender on things like cell phones and golf balls. It's pretty funny. I do think juicing plays an important role in detoxification, like during a fast, but the smoothies can be used daily to support health.

Edited by Dainin

People say the animation on the DVD's is the best out there...so props to you. Have you done any other animation for martial arts (internal or external) we should know about? Or any plans in the future?
Actually, what would be cool would be a 3D computer model of the human energy body showing the circulation of energy sequentially through all the acupoints, meridians, channels, orbits, etc. And other energetic structures, like dantians, chakras, etc.

And where did Wim Hof learn his Tummo techniques, btw?

Edited by vortex

Ok so I understand that everyone is human so it's hard to walk a perfect path, with that said, you say that you wont enter into a trap of negativity yet you say although when staying with you that was difficult because of the crappy food in your house. Now I understand that this could be taken as a simple statement but I think it has the intent of an insult. I dont expect you to be a GOD and flawless, far from it, but what I do think is that what Adam has said must have some truth to it because of the way you replied. The statement " The Truth Hurts " is in my opinion, entirely correct in this situation.

Just as a side note, I have Jeff's level 4 cd for anyone interested, or maybe the lending library?

Jeff...

Your website looks amazing. I have been saving money to buy the complete set of books and dvds. After reading your posts here, I will be spending the money on something else. The fact that you have taken no techniques at all from your teachers is not a selling point. Most traditional forms of qigong have HUNDREDS of years of history, with masters adapting them ever so slightly as they get passed along. You are arrogant enough to think that you can invent a form of qigong that is completely new. -And then you arrogantly tell people to 'humble themselves' -I dont see much humility coming from you!

'The crappy food in your house' -just rude.

You keep going on about how people are full of ego. ...yet you play the childish game of "I will not be posting on this forum again" (why? Is it beneath you? Are you too good for it?) ...and then posting again anyway (I guess you saw some more 'low virations' after you checked again).

hahahahaha and what really made me laugh is how you end with "humble bow" -If you are truly humble we should be able to tell without you having to write it down. And the truth is that despite telling us that you give a 'humble bow', the way you come across is not humble.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You keep going on about how people are full of ego. ...yet you play the childish game of "I will not be posting on this forum again" (why? Is it beneath you? Are you too good for it?) ...and then posting again anyway (I guess you saw some more 'low virations' after you checked again).

ROFLMAO my thoughts exactly "low vibrations" :rolleyes::lol:

I know nothing about Jeff Primack and I'm not really motivated to even type it into Google or surf his site. His responses are certainly not motivating me to look deeper into his system <_<

But Jeff could always post up a little qi jong exercise here for people to try if he wanted to be helpfull......