Sign in to follow this  
Jedi777

How humans are not physically created to eat meat

I think we coverd this topic well now go and eat according to your own path!

Peace out.

Jedi777

You should know us Tao Bums just dont "cover" a topic and stop by now. We beat it to death. Then dance on its corpse. We then erect a memorial and organize a protest before the cement has hardened. Then a year later someone bumps it back up to the top and the process starts all over. :lol:

Again this is not in ALL cases my dear brother.

I do not suffer from Kundalini Syndrome and My channels are not "slowed" down.

Neither are those of my teachers.

To each their own. You have to be careful to lump everything into a category that is definite.

Things are relative especially in Tantra. There is only ONE absolute and that absolute is as much in that piece of meat, animal, shit, piss, Veggie, Gold, etc as it is in You.

I do not force people to eat meat however If a student has a condition and needs more grounding then i might suggest it just like my gurus suggested to me.

Ask yourself? Why did Abraham Moses Jesus Muhammad and 99% of all the powerful Taoist, Native shamans & Tibetan yogis & Lamas eat Meat? Also Many Tantric in india also eat meat. Why?

Do only what your heart tells you & what your body & Soul truly need. if its not for you than do not eat it.

I will tell you this if you are really serious about Tummo & Kundalini you will have to feed it.

God Bless & peace to you.

Santiago

Thanks Santiago

We all learn from our exp and Teachers---and the argument could be made that all those masters you listed did not have meat as the main part of the diet or at all in some cases.

Good Luck everyone

It would serve you well to read the books I listed

Peace

Edited by Jedi777

Abraham, Moses, Muhammad, Jesus, Lao Tzu, Guru Padmashambhava, Milarepa, Pema Dudal (rainbow Body Master), Buddha, Shiva, Babaji, Dalai Lama, Native Shamans, Powerful tantric Yogis ALL ate & eat meat.

I'm not sure about Milarepa, but Nyagla Pema Duddul did not eat meat. In fact, towards the end of his life he didn't eat much of anything if I remember correctly. The Dalai Lama eats meat, although according to him he tried to become vegeterian against the advice of his doctors and then his health deteriorated and he started eating meat again.

Shabkar, Jetsun Dragpa Gyaltsen, Patrul Rinpoche, Chatral Rinpoche, Karmapa Urgyen Thinley and many others also did not/do not eat meat. So, there are many excellent masters who didn't/don't eat meat also.

this is very interesting to me where are some places (what lineages can i learn this from) I am guessing tibetan buddhism

Not really.

(I eat meat BTW)

I do not force people to eat meat however If a student has a condition and needs more grounding then i might suggest it just like my gurus suggested to me.

Ask yourself? Why did Abraham Moses Jesus Muhammad and 99% of all the powerful Taoist, Native shamans & Tibetan yogis & Lamas eat Meat? Also Many Tantric in india also eat meat. Why?

Because of the conditions of time and place.

Thanks Santiago

We all learn from our exp and Teachers---and the argument could be made that all those masters you listed did not have meat as the main part of the diet or at all in some cases.

Good Luck everyone

It would serve you well to read the books I listed

Peace

There is no Argument my dear brother there are only facts. I know what My lineages have suggested as diet and part of it is in fact to eat Meat. Again its not done all the time. But yes there are Meats one can eat & also a way to eat it & a way to prepare it & a Way to Bless it & clear the Karmic effects.

Again there is no argument, You want to be vegetarian so be it : ) more power to you.

But please do not tell folks that it causes Kundalini syndrome etc cause that is just not true. It can IF they do not have the proper methods or are not doing the the specific practices etc. But I know plenty who eat meat who are healthy and live long & have plenty of energy and are some of the best healers on the planet.

Have you considered what Mahakala eats?

Universes......

That would make him full of kundalini syndrome and Chi sickness according to your belief cause technically he is not just "Vegetarian". But he seems to be doing just fine with the Universes.

I am happy for you that you choose not to eat meat. As I said before more power to you.

Go beyond everything including diet. The Tantric Heart Sees God in everything not just the Veggie.

I am not telling you to eat meat nor would I But I am however stating that in SOME cases its not producing the negative effects you claimed.

Much love to you,

Santiago

I'm not sure about Milarepa, but Nyagla Pema Duddul did not eat meat. In fact, towards the end of his life he didn't eat much of anything if I remember correctly. The Dalai Lama eats meat, although according to him he tried to become vegeterian against the advice of his doctors and then his health deteriorated and he started eating meat again.

Shabkar, Jetsun Dragpa Gyaltsen, Patrul Rinpoche, Chatral Rinpoche, Karmapa Urgyen Thinley and many others also did not/do not eat meat. So, there are many excellent masters who didn't/don't eat meat also.

Not really.

(I eat meat BTW)

Because of the conditions of time and place.

Most tibetan masters are infact NOT vegetarian. Most eat Yak and drink Milk & eggs and butter etc & Small meats etc.

My lineage in Nyingma goes back to Pema and the diet infact was Beef & Yak . Ofcourse Moderation is key. And Fasting plays big role. And yes once one has plenty of Prana & tummo one can go few days or months with out food. Usually in retreat they drink plenty of teas that have huge effect on the body's detox process.

Most lineages eat the remnants of their masters crushed up (Bones, Hair etc) this would also no longer make them "Vegetarian".

Anyhow to each their own learn what your body needs and do your "Path"

For some Vegetarian works for others no follow your heart

end of story.

Love

Santiago

There is no Argument my dear brother there are only facts. I know what My lineages have suggested as diet and part of it is in fact to eat Meat. Again its not done all the time. But yes there are Meats one can eat & also a way to eat it & a way to prepare it & a Way to Bless it & clear the Karmic effects.

Again there is no argument, You want to be vegetarian so be it : ) more power to you.

But please do not tell folks that it causes Kundalini syndrome etc cause that is just not true. It can IF they do not have the proper methods or are not doing the the specific practices etc. But I know plenty who eat meat who are healthy and live long & have plenty of energy and are some of the best healers on the planet.

Have you considered what Mahakala eats?

Universes......

That would make him full of kundalini syndrome and Chi sickness according to your belief cause technically he is not just "Vegetarian". But he seems to be doing just fine with the Universes.

I am happy for you that you choose not to eat meat. As I said before more power to you.

Go beyond everything including diet. The Tantric Heart Sees God in everything not just the Veggie.

I am not telling you to eat meat nor would I But I am however stating that in SOME cases its not producing the negative effects you claimed.

Much love to you,

Santiago

Most tibetan masters are infact NOT vegetarian. Most eat Yak and drink Milk & eggs and butter etc & Small meats etc.

My lineage in Nyingma goes back to Pema and the diet infact was Beef & Yak . Ofcourse Moderation is key. And Fasting plays big role. And yes once one has plenty of Prana & tummo one can go few days or months with out food. Usually in retreat they drink plenty of teas that have huge effect on the body's detox process.

Most lineages eat the remnants of their masters crushed up (Bones, Hair etc) this would also no longer make them "Vegetarian".

Anyhow to each their own learn what your body needs and do your "Path"

For some Vegetarian works for others no follow your heart

end of story.

Love

Santiago

Edited by Jedi777

Most of your replies are anthropocentric. There seems to be little regard for the animals, merely whether you can live to 110 or have some sort of energy balance.

My point exactly.

I don't bother anyone for eating meat in general since I eat it myself and I find a lot vegetarians online extremely annoying people (they're like Jehovas Witnesses), however I don't like broad generalizations such as the ones you are making, so I play the devils advocate. And also I don't like pretending to be something special, and if someone like Chatral Rinpoche says he's not special, how could we think so? In reality I am nothing other than a pleasure hungry animal. Though I often forget this.

yep

Patrick Timpone suspects that being on a "fruity" diet for the last year gave him a ton of cavities. So, if you got a similar result from a "similar" diet, I'm wondering how common that is and what might have actually caused it?

Lack of fats? Too many carbs? Too much sugars?

BTW, what about plant fats? If insufficient fats are the problem, couldn't you just eat more nuts, olive, hemp and coconut oil or something?

How common are tooth problems with fruitarians? I'd say between 90-100% of fruitarians have serious teeth problems. Johnny Love, a fruitarian in Hawaii, said he figured teeth weren't necessary, so who cares if they fall out? He lost all of his on the fruit diet, from what I understand. Your teeth can survive longer if you stick with non-watery fruits like banana, mamey sapote, and persimmons. If you let yourself eat fatty fruits, like avocado and olives, those will definitely cause less tooth damage. If you allow coconut as as fruit, you can make it a very long time, because coconut actually heals teeth, in my experience.

The problem is basically 3-fold.

1. Not enough minerals. With the exception of coconuts, which may or may not be a fruit, depending on your exact definition, fruits just don't have enough mineral content to satisfy your daily needs for calcium and magnesium.

2. Not enough vitamins. You need certain amounts of Vitamin D to keep your teeth in good shape, and fruits don't have it. You can get plenty of Vitamin D from sunlight. However, not every does, for various reasons. Also, you need Vitamin K-2 for good bones and teeth, which is a fairly recent discovery. Fruits don't have it.

3. Fruits are full of sugar. The reason your teeth actually GET cavities in them is because the bacteria in your mouth eat sugar and excrete acid. The acid eats your teeth. Voila! You now have a cavity.

Like I mentioned earlier, to address your last point, yes, plant fats can be pretty good, if you know which ones to use, and how much. I eat a couple of tablespoons of raw coconut oil every day, and about the same amount of red palm oil. I have found that nuts are not particularly good for your teeth, with the possible partial exception of raw cashews. This may depend on the person, as to how their body handles cashews, because I haven't heard anyone else say they think cashews are an exception. I say this from not only my own personal experience, but from the anecdotal experience of dozens of raw foodists who have tried eating lots of nuts on an ongoing basis. Olives are fine, although I wouldn't say they are a standout compared to coconuts. Hemp, I can't speak for, I haven't eaten much of it.

In general, I advise people to know what they are doing before they make big dietary changes. Unfortunately, Americans eat a terrible diet ,and are also very ignorant about diet. This produces hilarious (and health-damaging) results when people discover some bullshit like the low-fat diet, or veganism. They think that, because they now know a teensy bit more about diet than the average American, they must, by deafult, be eating healthier than the average American. What the don't know is that, when it comes to food and Americans, the little mantra of "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing" is really, really true. I promise you one thing about dietary information in this country of ours--everybody is lying to you about something. Few are completely wrong, because it's hard to actually be totally wrong. My suggestion is to read Dr. Price's book, and then read the Raw Paleo Diet pages. Feel free to read the articles at The Weston Price site and the Price-Pottenger site, too. Some are bunk, some are gold. LOL

I also suggest reading all the major books out there about diet. Compare them with what you have read from Dr. Price, etc. I also suggest your read the yahoo groups and other message boards for all the major diets for several months. You'll see that the raw fruitarians are all dreaming of the tropics and have teeth problems. You'll find various different problems are found with each extreme diet. About the only problem I've found with my diet is social isolation. You people are always talking about how much my food smells bad! LOL They won't even let me bring my lunch in the building at work anymore.

Absolutely everything you do in life has effects and consequences. If you are doing anything long-term, and more-than-average, you will eventually see some kind of effect. That's true with diet and supplements, and it's important to connect with people online who are doing the same thing, (whether that's taking extra Vitamin D, or eating lots of coconut oil, or whatever it is you're doing) to compare notes, to keep from going off the deep end with it...doing that is an adjunct to paying close attention to what's happening with your health.

So, whatever. Ask me questions if you have them. I'm learning all the time.

I'd like to point out that it's all well and good to be a vegetarian in 100 degree heat in India...just try that shit in an Alaskan/Canadian winter. You will learn fast. Diet needs to conform to what's realistic for the conditions you live in. Before we go off the deep end with THAT shit, though, let's remember that the meat-eating Masai were much healthier than the mostly-vegetarian Bantu/Kikuyu, and they were/are in a pretty hot part of Africa. Personally, I think a little flesh food gives you the stability to withstand the emotional stresses of life better than a pure veggie diet. It's all great to live on the ashram and be away from the world, but SOMEbody has to actually deal with the world, and do the hard work and deal with the unpleasant things in life. That's my humble opinion.

Edited by agharta

I just ate an over-priced ham sandwich, 4 bananas, and 5 cloves of garlic. I can still feel the sugar from the bananas causing acid corrosion on one of my teeth near the gums so I'm reaching for another garlic clove. O.k. it's in and will kill off the bacteria that feeds off the sugar. Sure it burns but I'm in full-lotus so I can handle it. Then of course the life of that pig must have been hell. As someone pointed out on another forum recently domesticated animals cause aspergers in the best case due to imbreeding and autism in the worst. I assume he was talking about humans since you have to talk to get aspergers. haha. It's true that vegetarians can be annoying -- I heard the recent self-righteous declaration a couple days ago: "I'm a vegetarian!" was announced to me for no other reason than to brag about it. So I replied -- "well after I went 8 days with no food and only half a glass of water, after that I ate whatever." No response. So I add, "the teacher I took classes from went a month with no food, no water and no sleep -- sitting in a cave in China. "How'd he do that?" I'm asked by the vegetarian. "Ancient Chinese Secret" I say. "Yeah it must take special training" he says. I say, "yeah just try going 8 days on only half a glass of water, you're supposed to drink water at least every 3 days."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090116/hl_af...Bqe1Wc2PQsPLBIF

Yeah had to eat a whole bulb of garlic yesterday since I had a dollar donut -- plus those bananas. On one bus someone way in the back loudly said it smelled like pizza. haha Whenever the rotten egg smell would kick in my only way to counteract was to eat another clove of fresh garlic. Plus I had some oranges and grapes which required more garlic -- so in the end I ate TWO bulbs of garlic.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090116/hl_af...Bqe1Wc2PQsPLBIF

Yeah had to eat a whole bulb of garlic yesterday since I had a dollar donut -- plus those bananas. On one bus someone way in the back loudly said it smelled like pizza. haha Whenever the rotten egg smell would kick in my only way to counteract was to eat another clove of fresh garlic. Plus I had some oranges and grapes which required more garlic -- so in the end I ate TWO bulbs of garlic.

Drew get the OIL tablets of garlic it has 3,000mg of PURE garlic.

Its awesome I take 4 a day. and then i cycle off a few days a month.

Garlic oil was the "stopper" of Black Plague & also the Medicine of choice to many Ancient Egyptians. GEE i wonder why?

: )

Peace

Santi

Edited by Vajrasattva

Well it's said that the allicin levels are sketchy in the refined stuff since the allicin is created at the same time as the burning sensation, after you chew the garlic. I'll try it out again though since its odorless and the claim is one capsule is worth 250 cloves. Holy bonkers!

http://www.botanicchoice.com/Heart-Health/...ts---500-mg.axd

If it works it means I can eat "regular" food without smelling like shit or rotten eggs. haha.

Yeah this article details why the refined garlic does not counter the sugar. But if I just eat tons of cilantro then I just smell "like salsa" as one coworker always says. haha.

http://74.125.77.132/search?q=cache:MwXZq2...ent=iceweasel-a

Edited by drew hempel

agharta - Great post, thanks! :)

Well it's said that the allicin levels are sketchy in the refined stuff since the allicin is created at the same time as the burning sensation, after you chew the garlic. I'll try it out again though since its odorless and the claim is one capsule is worth 250 cloves. Holy bonkers!

http://www.botanicchoice.com/Heart-Health/...ts---500-mg.axd

Holy crap, that sounds too good to be true! Makes me a bit skeptical...as I have heard that some garlic oil is really mostly soybean oil. So, make sure you're gettin' the real thing.

But let me know if that works! If that's really legit, holy shit, I'll try a few bottles at just $5 apiece!!!! :o

Edited by vortex

especially this part

with no tell-tale aroma
I also heard that unless it makes you smell its not working properly.

I love garlic, but nobody loves me when I eat it :P

O.K. yesterday I went to Walgreens pharmacy and I found three different garlic oil capsules for sale, plus 3 different tablets. The highest allicin concentration claim was HALF of what the above garlic oil capsules claim. And based on that half highest it was still claimed that it took two to three oil capsules to be the equivalent of one clove of fresh garlic. So the 250 cloves of garlic claim is not accurate. Then I did a price comparison of fresh garlic to the odorless capsules and I figured it was a fairly equivalent price (compared to higher quality garlic -- I can get cheap garlic at 5 bulbs for a $1 but high grade is two bulbs for a $1). So then I bought two bottles of capsules -- at $7 each. I then immediately tried some capsules outside the store -- they killed off the rotten egg hydrogen sulfide smell from my previous fresh garlic which was a good start.

The question remained would the garlic oil capsules kill off the bacteria from sugar? I can't smell the bacteria but I can feel it in my brain and leaching through my gums and nose, etc. -- from sitting in full-lotus -- it's a kind of tingling sensation (proprioreception). My coworkers and friends will definitely tell me when they can smell it! haha. So then I went to the grocery by my house -- I bought a box of donuts plus two bulbs of fresh high quality garlic (and some cleaning supplies for fresh smell -- vinegar and borax). I ate all the chocolate donuts in the box -- but couldn't finish the bad donuts left (a glazed, and some pastry). I also ate the two bulbs of fresh garlic at the same time. I was sitting in full-lotus the whole time while reading or watching a movie. I also had yogurt and an orange. I was down to one clove of fresh garlic left -- but there was still some bacteria left-over being leached through the brain and my gums and nose. So then I went into the garlic capsules to see if they would kill it off. I kept chewing the capsules to release the allicin in my mouth and to get it up into my brain -- via the full-lotus. The capsule were MAINLY SOY OIL -- and were ineffective against the bacteria.

I ATE THE WHOLE BOTTLE OF GARLIC OIL CAPSULES IN ONE SITTING -- 100 capsules.

Then I remembered that allicin is actually to lower the cholesterol -- as advertised on the garlic oil capsule bottles. Again it's the sulfuric acid which kills the bacteria and then the sulfur compounds kill the enzymes which the bacteria feed off of. That's why fresh garlic remains the real choice.

My heart rate remained good but I was suspicious about the tingling in my hands and wrists. Then I realized it was from the borax I had used to clean my place. Nevertheless I kept sitting in full-lotus much longer than usual just to make sure my blood wasn't too thin from all the allicin. I was in full-lotus till about 2 a.m. or maybe 3 a.m. I just had bad garlic gas and then woke up again to "ye old perv" in the bathroom directly behind my head about 5 feet -- he was sucking up the electromagnetic energy in my brain. I realized that's why I was having this nice erotic dream.

This article on "quantum consciousness" details new research on photosynthesis -- relying on "green sulfur." Essentially the energy transfer is 95% efficient because it develops all possible paths as quantum possibility -- and then retroactively uses one path for the energy transfer. Anyway this reminded me that hydrogen sulfide (the rotten egg smell) has been discovered to be a key neurotransmitter which releases the nitric oxide to enable the activation of the parasympathetic neurotransmitters for relaxation. Special forces is using hydrogen sulfide -- because studies in rats showed that hydrogen sulfide DOUBLES endurance and strength.

http://discovermagazine.com/2009/feb/13-is...t:int=0&-C=

Edited by drew hempel

You should know us Tao Bums just dont "cover" a topic and stop by now. We beat it to death. Then dance on its corpse. We then erect a memorial and organize a protest before the cement has hardened. Then a year later someone bumps it back up to the top and the process starts all over. :lol:

LOL, I love you for this!

I bought a box of donuts plus two bulbs of fresh high quality garlic (and some cleaning supplies for fresh smell -- vinegar and borax). I ate all the chocolate donuts in the box -- but couldn't finish the bad donuts left (a glazed, and some pastry).

Then I realized it was from the borax I had used to clean my place.

Lol, donut-binger, eh? :lol:

BTW, speaking of borax, I heard it's one way to de-fluoridate your body. Of course, fluoride is known for leeching calcium out of your bones and calcifying soft tissues with it (including your pineal gland), as well as displacing iodine in your thyroid - so there would be obvious health and cultivation benefits to removing excess amounts of it.

So, anyone else ever heard of or try this? Just using some borax to pull it out?

i was asked is there an antidote to fluoride .... and believe it or not according to my friend the recluse biochemist ... there is ... it is borax (a form of boron) .... you take a pinch of borax in a glass of water and that does the trick ....

My heart rate remained good but I was suspicious about the tingling in my hands and wrists. Then I realized it was from the borax I had used to clean my place. Nevertheless I kept sitting in full-lotus much longer than usual just to make sure my blood wasn't too thin from all the allicin. I was in full-lotus till about 2 a.m. or maybe 3 a.m. I just had bad garlic gas and then woke up again to "ye old perv" in the bathroom directly behind my head about 5 feet -- he was sucking up the electromagnetic energy in my brain. I realized that's why I was having this nice erotic dream.

Have you considered using orgonite or maybe using some of the countermeasures on astraldynamics.com ?

Not sure what the "metal" suspended is in orgonite -- but Qigong master Chunyi Lin recommends black seasame seeds and black beans to increase the life force energy -- it's the high iron content I think.

The borax is fascinating -- thanks. I'll look into that for fluoride and I'm sure many will want to know. As for the real cleansing -- only consciousness is true harmony while any external measure (magnets, minerals, etc.) will still cause an imbalance if used in extreme.

Sign in to follow this