• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Pietro

Pietro

Muddled Thought Basher

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1775 posts
  • Interests:Truth, Taoism, Tai Chi, Being Fully Alive, Go, The Game, Primal Diet, Artificial Life, Complex Systems, Salsa, Tai Ji, Lao Tzu, Chuang Tzu, Travelling,

Posted 07 November 2004 - 08:31 AM

Hello, I am looking for someone with the Paul Pitchford book "healing with whole foods".

My edition is unfortunately far far away, and I need to give a formula to a fdriend who have problems with the teeth.

In the Pitchford, in the chapted on Calcium, at the end of the calcium, it presents a formula that uses a tea made up of three ingredients, to regrow the teeth. I remembered that I used it in the past with great results.

One of the element was equisetum arvense,
then there was a seaweed, and the last was something from a grain.

Can someone who has the book please make a little research and post the answer.

Many thanks,
Pietro

#2 vidiami

vidiami

• The Tao Bums
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 10:10 AM

For Pietro:
Mineral-Rich Formula
An herbal formula for improving teeth, bones, arteries, and all connective tissue, and for strengthening calcium metabolism in the body:
1 part Horsetail (Equisetum arvense)
1 part Oatstraw (Avena sativa)
1 part Kombu seaweed or Kelp powder
1/3 part Lobelia (Lobelia inflate)
Simmer each 1 ounce of formula in 1 pint water for 25 minutes and drink cup two or three times a day. At the end of every three weeks, stop using the formula for one week. Those with bone and connective-tissue weaknesses can expect noticeable renewal from taking this formula during one entire season of the year, ideally in winter. At the same time, it is important to follow the calcium-preserving suggestions listed erarlier.

Hope this is what you're looking for,
Peace.
....We're all the gutter....
....but some of us are looking at the stars...

#3 Pietro

Pietro

Muddled Thought Basher

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1775 posts
  • Interests:Truth, Taoism, Tai Chi, Being Fully Alive, Go, The Game, Primal Diet, Artificial Life, Complex Systems, Salsa, Tai Ji, Lao Tzu, Chuang Tzu, Travelling,

Posted 07 November 2004 - 10:29 AM

Thank you, exactly that was!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users