Mantra68

For Clarity on Philip Toledo

When we arrive at beyond conventional reality, there seems to be two ways to go. One is to adhere to a tradition like Tibetan Buddhism, and start talking in terms of wrathful deities, dakinis and Naga realms etc. A convenient box to replace the old box. Another way is to patch together your own mind's naming system for phenomena and causalities. This later way makes you look nuts to everyone.

So the aliens and earthing stuff doesnt bother me.

However the egocentrism of certain comments, self-aggrandizing speech about not teaching to anyone, a weird presumption that an imposter would want his videos in order to teach it--that kind of stuff raises eyebrows.

My thoughts on Max is that he has own morality and behavior. Its naive to compare him to your own standards, not only because of the level he is at, but because its presumptious.

You can do both at once :lol: Unless you've heard from the man himself, it doesnt help to speculate :)

All people do is speculate, and its your speculation that I am speculating and now I'm making a speculation that you were speculating that I was speculating. See I can go on and on forever. Thats why its better to call it opinions and feelings. This was more along the lines of gut feelings that I share with the rest of the group.

I wasn't saying that this is how it is and everyone should believe me, but that this is how I feel about what happened in that event and it resonates with me. sorry if I came across assertively.

And yes, in the field of all possibilities we can do both. :D

All people do is speculate, and its your speculation that I am speculating and now I'm making a speculation that you were speculating that I was speculating. See I can go on and on forever. Thats why its better to call it opinions and feelings. This was more along the lines of gut feelings that I share with the rest of the group.

I wasn't saying that this is how it is and everyone should believe me, but that this is how I feel about what happened in that event and it resonates with me. sorry if I came across assertively.

And yes, in the field of all possibilities we can do both. :D

No offense bro, but "I think" or "I feel" doesnt actually have factual basis and does fall under the 'speculation' classification :) You didnt come across as overly assertive on it. If you heard it from Max, you'd know differently on the situation, what he did was with purpose. Since I dont know all of the details, I'll just stay quiet - but I addressed the speculation bit as a point with broader applicability....too much stuff gets around by way of rumors and speculation, best not to throw timber on the flames uselessly. Hope you dont take that personally! :)

Well coming from mantra chris, Max did fake his death so there nothing to speculate or rumours! It doesnt matter to me the slightest if the man has the goods right?

Usually if a teacher doesnt want to teach anymore they call it washing there hands, meaning they retired from teaching. Thats all he could have basically said or done but to fake his death is a bit dramatic unless he was being stalked and tormented from his students. LOL

How was his death faked, which way did he go out by turning into light or was it another way a horrible death?

Interesting way to do things and to draw attention to oneself!

WYG

Max mentioned to me that Masters sometimes fake their death and then disappear for awhile. They then return at a later time to see how their disciples acted while they were gone. It is a test for the disciples.

Max mentioned to me that Masters sometimes fake their death and then disappear for awhile. They then return at a later time to see how their disciples acted while they were gone. It is a test for the disciples.

Ask Max what teacher of his personally did this..... :)

Max is a great story teller.

Edited by Vajrasattva

No offense bro, but "I think" or "I feel" doesnt actually have factual basis and does fall under the 'speculation' classification :) You didnt come across as overly assertive on it. If you heard it from Max, you'd know differently on the situation, what he did was with purpose. Since I dont know all of the details, I'll just stay quiet - but I addressed the speculation bit as a point with broader applicability....too much stuff gets around by way of rumors and speculation, best not to throw timber on the flames uselessly. Hope you dont take that personally! :)

no offense taken and yes if i did here it from max maybe I might know differently but until then thats what I think went down and thats my own opinion..... Max on Holidays....... anywho I will say it now, dont believe a word I say :lol:

I've heard the exact same thing. I heard it was more of a letting go the the throat chakra work to embrace the ajna stuff.

Didn't JC try something like that :)

Vajrasattva - do you, personally, know Max? Have you ever met him, talked with him, spent time with him, had lunch or dinner with him?

No not in the physical.

I have as I have mentioned before 2 VERY close friends that spent a good amount of time with him in Hawaii back in the day. My 2 friends know him very well and i have heard many stories of Max.

Also I have seen Max on his Dvds that Toledo has. On those DVDs you can tell he likes to tell stories. Also Having Studied Bonpo for many years & also Nyingma some of the stuff he does raises an eyebrow or 2.....

I wish him the best his higher self is very Playful and I enjoy the "Max" my friends have talked about and the one I have seen in the void.

Maybe one day I might cross paths with him in the physical and have a cup of tea or coffee.

Peace

Santiago

Edited by Vajrasattva

Maybe one day I might cross paths with him in the physical and have a cup of tea or coffee.

I like you. So please take this in the spirit that it was intended...

If you did meet Max in the physical you'd see exactly what you wanted to.

Order beer not tea.

:)

Gloria

Edited by mgd

You have never met Max, and have no first-hand knowledge of what he teaches NOW. Most of your posts about Max are either hearsay or speculation. What's your purpose?

AugustLeo :)

:):):)

I like you. So please take this in the spirit that it was intended...

If you did meet Max in the physical you'd see exactly what you wanted to.

Order beer not tea.

:)

Gloria

Thanks Gloria,

If I am ever in his neck of the woods or he is in mine I will more than gladly buy him dinner & beer. As I said before I always liked the Max I gave been exposed to.

Peace to you,

Santiago

Max approved the video tapes for distribution throughout the community of students only - Philip took the sale of the tapes beyond this. He had "permission" to sell them - but not to the general public. I believe Philips stance is 1) He produced the videos thus owns the rights (in a legal sense this is most likly true) 2) His "Max" executed the Rainbow Lightbody, ascended to never return and the current "Max" is a fraud, therefore has no authority over his activities.

I think people should know - the tapes may not have the full procedures on them - there are key features left out of the videos. I know this to be true for Thunderbreath, Advance Thunderbreath, Red Dragon. So you may be wasting your money if you are looking to acquire these skills from the tapes. Also each of the above techniques have inherent dangers and you MUST have guidance from a teacher as incorrect practice can be damaging to the body - and in some cases the consequences will not be seen until years after.

Also the "Bonkiness" of Philip's paradigm comes from Max's influence - as I am sure there are Kunluner's which have heard elements of it after classes and during breaks at the seminars. Philip's bonkiness is a result of the teacher's influence coupled with the tremendous amount of pain he must of felt: 1) to hear his teacher was gone 2) that this teacher no longer held him in esteem. It is indicative of just how much this man trusted, admired and loved his teacher, so much so he cannot accept the current truth of the situation.

--edited after the letter was removed --

Thank you

Hey -O-, uh if you don't mind me asking, who exactly are you? What experiences did you have with Kunlun/Max (seems like you know much about it)?

Just curious.

Doesn't matter who I am - As for experiences with Max KL etc. I find my own practices to be very private, intimate, personal... and don't wish to betray that intimacy. I don't mind, however sharing the outcome of the practices if it might help another. If fact anything beyond this intention, for me, would be self serving nonsense.

I posted on this thread because I felt posting a private letter on a public forum to be very inappropriate and disrespectful to Phil. There was immediate action to pull the letter off the initial post which I am grateful for.

I came across these KL and Max threads a few days ago... saw one or two areas where I felt I coud offer something valuable to the group so I posted... at the moment I don't really have anything to say beyond what was posted here -> Lama Dorje Post which I may edit for clarity.

I know this doesn't answer you question -my intentions are not to offend- but this may clarify my intentions on the forum.

That is a good enough answer for me. :) . Hope you stick around.

Doesn't matter who I am - As for experiences with Max KL etc. I find my own practices to be very private, intimate, personal... and don't wish to betray that intimacy. I don't mind, however sharing the outcome of the practices if it might help another. If fact anything beyond this intention, for me, would be self serving nonsense.

I posted on this thread because I felt posting a private letter on a public forum to be very inappropriate and disrespectful to Phil. There was immediate action to pull the letter off the initial post which I am grateful for.

I came across these KL and Max threads a few days ago... saw one or two areas where I felt I coud offer something valuable to the group so I posted... at the moment I don't really have anything to say beyond what was posted here -> Lama Dorje Post which I may edit for clarity.

I know this doesn't answer you question -my intentions are not to offend- but this may clarify my intentions on the forum.

Yeah, I know that was a heated time for Mantra. He was dealing with the shit from every angle and really frustrated by the fact that Phil wouldn't believe Max that he wasn't a body double and he refused to stop selling Max's old videos without permission.

It was weird.

Overall, I think Chris put up with way more than most of the people here ever could have. All he was trying to do was help people understand Max and Jenny's stuff and he was a pretty patient dude (even with the real assholes). I would have told some of those people to just f*ck off (actually, I think I did a couple of times, he he).

Now that Max quit teaching I think we can appreciate that he really wasn't in it for the money or to start a cult, cuz none of that ever happened. He told everybody not to follow him and he meant it. Empowering people was his true deal.

Their job was to get these family secrets out there and they did it. Now we all have more to choose from for our own awakening.

The whole spontaneous thing was just about opening yourself to ever deepening layers of "stuff" you've held. To be able to harmonize each level of your own emotional patterning as you drill down through to the deep and difficult "scary" stuff that you don't want to see about yourself.

Dig it up, blow it out, harmonize, and repeat.