80 replies to this topic

#1 Bum Grasshopper

Bum Grasshopper

Tao Bum!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 07:19 PM

I have developed a brainwave entrainment track for Kunlun. It is based on the Schumann Resonance, the natural frequency of the Earth's magnetic field. It tracks you down from beta to 7.83hz, the same frequency the Earth vibrates. This frequency has been proven to increase human growth hormones, increase blood flow to the brain, and is the most prominent brainwave reported during out of body experiences and other paranormal phenomena.

Then I step it up following each harmonic, with an extended pause at 31.32hz, which has been proven to really boost HGH and healing. It continues up into the gamma frequencies, which are the brainwaves that are recorded from Tibetan Monks when they are melting snow with their body heat.

It then tracks you down to the Sensory Motor Rhythm, proven to quiet the body and improve the immune system.

It also contains an Audio Strobe track for use with light goggles.

All I can say after using this track during Kunlun practice is WHAT A RIDE!!!

Check out the link posted below to download. I would love to hear your comments.

Edited by Bum Grasshopper, 14 January 2008 - 09:57 AM.

#2 joeblast

joeblast

Tao Bum!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6506 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 05:14 AM

What sort of equipment do you have that will even remotely accurately reproduce frequencies much under 20Hz? Even the majority of subwoofers are all but dead at 30Hz...

#3 Yoda

Yoda

Tao Bum!

• The Tao Bums+
  • 4590 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 06:24 AM

Max had recommended to me to listen to gamma inducing music, but I hadn't gotten around to it yet. Sounds like a great project... I would love to try it out!

#4 rex

rex

Tao Bum!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 07:26 AM

Gamma inducing music? That's a good idea!

This site has various brain wave inducing sound files - listening to them they sound like something out of Dr.Who or a John Carpenter film soundtrack. I also now feel a little nauseus as well.

http://archure.net/midi/waves/

#5 bindo

bindo

Tao Bum!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 09:12 AM

Max had recommended to me to listen to gamma inducing music, but I hadn't gotten around to it yet. Sounds like a great project... I would love to try it out!

I listen to a GAMMA CD frequently. Had a very powerful experience yesterday while listening and doing japa. I recommend Dr. Jeffrey Thompson's work at neuroacoustic.com
“When you die, if you go somewhere where they ask you a bunch of questions about your life and what you learned and all, I think a good way to get out of it is just to say, 'No speaka English.”
― Jack Handey

#6 SiliconValley

SiliconValley

Validating

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 09:17 AM

Any one tried Centerpointe CDs any time? Would like to know the experiences.

#7 Bum Grasshopper

Bum Grasshopper

Tao Bum!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 09:32 AM

Because of the difficulty of sending such a large file, I have uploaded it to YouSendIt. It is available to download here:

Kunlun Brainwave Mp3

If you are prone to seizures or are pregnant, it is not advisable to do brainwave entrainment.
I am not responsible for anything that happens from the use of this track. It is 1:10 long, so be prepared.

Instructions for Kunlun mp3

The track uses isocronic tones, so head phones are an option, though I recommend them. If you don't use head phones, make sure that the volume is as loud as you feel comfortable. It is advisable to be 5 feet or less to the speakers. If you have a mind machine or light goggles that are Audio Strobe compatible, use them, but they are not necessary.

Set up as you usually would for Kunlun. Put on head phones/ light goggles and start track. Close your eyes and listen to the tones pulsing.

The first part is your warm up visualization. You have 10 minutes to visualize and relax as the tones bring you down to theta. You will then hear an unmistakable horn alert telling you that your brainwaves are now at 7.83hz- the same frequency as the Earth.

Assume the Kunlun posture and relax. Listen to the tones, or the background sounds. Just let the sound get into your head. Relax, listen, let it happen. You will be in the theta state for 15 minutes.

By this time you should be feeling the Kunlun energy. The frequency will ramp up, and up, and up for the next 30 minutes. Relax and let things happen.

After you have completed the gamma stage (46.98) , you will ramp down. When you have slowed down sufficiently, put your heels down and start your closing down sequence.

Relax and listen to the blissful feelings inside of you.

Enjoy the ride!

Joe

#8 Bum Grasshopper

Bum Grasshopper

Tao Bum!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 09:55 AM

What sort of equipment do you have that will even remotely accurately reproduce frequencies much under 20Hz? Even the majority of subwoofers are all but dead at 30Hz...

The short answer, it uses isocronic tones to produce a pulse at such said frequency. It is not the pitch of the sound, rather the modulation of the pulses which entrain the mind. For the long answer, do a search on brainwave entrainment and isocronic tones.

#9 joeblast

joeblast

Tao Bum!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6506 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 12:09 PM

The short answer, it uses isocronic tones to produce a pulse at such said frequency. It is not the pitch of the sound, rather the modulation of the pulses which entrain the mind. For the long answer, do a search on brainwave entrainment and isocronic tones.

Thanks dude, that's some interesting stuff! Never struck me to include the concept of stereophonics to create these modulations :)

#10 Aspirin

Aspirin

Tao Addict

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 12:19 PM

Is it possible that you upload to another site, such as Rapidshare.
I would be interested in trying out your handiwork

#11 Oolong Rabbit

Oolong Rabbit

Tao Bum!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 661 posts
  • Interests:Tai Chi, Philosophy

Posted 14 January 2008 - 12:52 PM

Cool, thanks for sharing (although the share limit has maxed out). I have a bunch of files from Brainwave Mind Voyage and some hemi-synch stuff. I have never used anything during Kunlun, since I try to empty my mind. I might try tonight.

Yoda,

Interesting that Max said Gamma Waves and not Theta which is commonly linked to meditative staes. I guess maybe because Kunlun is more of an "active" meditation.

Brdgs!
Wang Chi: A brave man likes the feel of nature on his face, Jack.
Egg Shen: Yeah, and a wise man has enough sense to get in out of the rain.

-Big Trouble in Little China

#12 jan1107

jan1107

Tao Bum!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 02:47 PM

hi!
i just tried to download the file but it was said "bla bla bla ... has exceeded the download limit ..."
i would be happy if you could try again.

i have a mind machine at home that uses this tones together with light.
there is a program called "neuro programmer" with which you can easily do it, too. i dont know if you wrote about this before. in this program you can also easy add your own affirmations.

since i am doing kunlun a lot of this things i was interested before loose their colour.

kunlun has been such an incredible thing to me since i started it. i really have to express my thankfulness one day to max himself.

i am a musician, too. maybe soon i will post something i composed. just for inspirering.

(sorry i have the feeling my english today is worse than ever).

love and peace!

#13 Guest_winpro07_*

Guest_winpro07_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 January 2008 - 03:38 PM

Mantra, is the Mongolian track generally available?

#14 Mal

Mal

supererogate

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6423 posts
  • Interests:Tai Chi & Tong Long

Posted 14 January 2008 - 03:54 PM

just tried to download the file but it was said "bla bla bla ... has exceeded the download limit ..."
(sorry i have the feeling my english today is worse than ever).

:D I can understand you quite well. Same prob with the file too
KAP

bye for now
Mal - artmgs@yahoo.com
You are not what you think you are. But what you think... you are.
"Don't think.....feel" Bruce Lee | "Feel.....don't think" Qui-Gon Jinn

#15 Bum Grasshopper

Bum Grasshopper

Tao Bum!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 09:18 PM

Try again. I have paid the fee for more downloads. Guess you don't get much for free. <_<

#16 Yoda

Yoda

Tao Bum!

• The Tao Bums+
  • 4590 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 08:13 AM

Bum Grasshopper,

Thanks for the file! I dig the sound and the effect. Actually, Max talked about gamma in relationship to Red Phoenix as a way to boost the cultivation of the niwan. I'm thinking that RP practice or a niwan type visualization practice would mix very nicely with your sound track but I'll definitely experiment with both and report back.

Yours,
Yoda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users