21 replies to this topic

#1 GrandTrinity

GrandTrinity

Tao Bum!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1130 posts

Posted 18 March 2005 - 07:16 PM

Does anyone really do this and really think its safe?
the truth that can be told is not the eternal truth

#2 OpenSecret2012

OpenSecret2012

Tao Addict

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list.

Posted 21 March 2005 - 12:09 AM

Does anyone really do this and really think its safe?

It's rumored Bruce Lee did this.
The main benefit one would get (if one is able to successfully do this)
is a stronger mind.

A variation is lifting weights not with the testicals, but with your shaft while it's erect. One would do the same muscle contraction one does when one is trying to hold in the piss. This strengthens the perinium muscle (it's between your legs, underneath the area between the testicals and the anus.) Contracting the muscle for 5-10 seconds, then releasing, and repeat for 30 mins to 1 hour.
Want to see something wonderful and uplifting?

http://www.sweetpoison.com/

25% to 50% of all American food is
P-O-I-S-I-O-N!
Don't eat or drink anything with "Nutri-Sweet" or "Aspartame" in the ingrediants!

#3 IanB

IanB

Tao Addict

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 12:57 AM

Yes I do and the main benefit is staying power :D

But it has an affect of improving all other training areas and strengthening the core of the body.

IanB
----------------------------------
"why trouble with the pill of immortality when one is welcome to drink from the jade fountain" hsu-hsiao-mu-chi

#4 GrandTrinity

GrandTrinity

Tao Bum!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1130 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 02:05 AM

What are any good tips you can give on it? Also what do you do? You use Master Chia's techniques?

#5 IanB

IanB

Tao Addict

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 04:33 AM

Hi GrandTrinity,

The biggest tips I can give is slowly and relax with the practice, it is safer to not tie the weight but wrap and hold the cloth so that you can let go of the weight when you start out.

I use a mixture of both yang’s (muscle/tendon changing book) and Chias, do one day on one day off to start with build up the weight and reps over a long time. Always circulate the chi and massage afterwards.

Possible starting practice is using your hand simulate the weight, kind of tug, inhale and relax. Just to get the basics in your body with out any real risk. Take it slow any questions just ask.

Don’t EVER

1.Lift with an erection
2.After ejaculating
3.Or use your balls to pull a car as seen on tv :P

IanB
"why trouble with the pill of immortality when one is welcome to drink from the jade fountain" hsu-hsiao-mu-chi

#6 Trip

Trip

Tao Master

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 01:51 PM

And be sure, like it says in the book, to get the necessary training from an instructor. The weight lifting is pretty trivial; what's important is leading the hormones and external chi to the marrow. Until you can do this, you're more or less wasting your time.

#7 neimad

neimad

Tao Bum!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:escaping the matrix. freedom. liberation. the path of a warrior.

Posted 21 March 2005 - 03:53 PM

It's rumored Bruce Lee did this.
The main benefit one would get (if one is able to successfully do this)
is a stronger mind.

A variation is lifting weights not with the testicals, but with your shaft while it's erect. One would do the same muscle contraction one does when one is trying to hold in the piss. This strengthens the perinium muscle (it's between your legs, underneath the area between the testicals and the anus.) Contracting the muscle for 5-10 seconds, then releasing, and repeat for 30 mins to 1 hour.

dr lin seems to advise against using the perenium muscle and i think through experience i am starting to agree with this. the actual perenium area (between nuts and anus) i think should be very relaxed. i think i actually developed some problems from trying to tense this muscle too often.

be careful.
i have no need for this. i have no need for that.
i am dancing at the feet of my lord.
all is bliss. all is bliss.

#8 IanB

IanB

Tao Addict

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 09:57 PM

Hi All,

I am happy to say here that genital weight lifting is safe if done in moderation and sensibly. Using weights with an erection is just stupid and will cause you harm.

The perineum can be strengthened but it must be kept in balance with the other muscles and body structure or you will run in to problems. It is about balance if you strengthen that at the very least you strengthen your hips, anis, abs, lower back well really everything.

The Key is balance

IanB

#9 RON JEREMY

RON JEREMY

Tao Bum!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 01:38 AM

DA REAL ACCHIEVEMENT BE NOT TESTICCALS WEIGHT LIFTIN. DA REAL ACCHIEVEMENT BE TESTICCALS *PULL UPS*.

RJ

#10 Trip

Trip

Tao Master

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 05:06 AM

You mean as in pulling up the testicles (and weights) from (first) the kidneys and (then) the liver, spleen, heart and lungs?

Press your tongue to the roof of your mouth and, ultimately, your crystal palace. As you do, pull from up from the organ (especially your kidneys) to the tongue. The testicles and weights will take care of themselves.

But you don't need the weights to develop this internal strength. Just put your hands on your balls and yank down, and as you do, pull up from the organ(s) to your tongue.

I say you don't need the weights because whatever you do, it don't mean a thing if you can't lead that ching.

#11 RON JEREMY

RON JEREMY

Tao Bum!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 04:15 PM

But you don't need the weights to develop this internal strength. Just put your hands on your balls and yank down, and as you do, pull up from the organ(s) to your tongue.

NO LET YER WIFE HANG ONTO YER HUEVVOS WHILE YA BANG HER, YA NEED YER HANDS TO FINGER DA PUZY N DA BUNGAHOWL INSTEAD.

BELLEIVE ME.

RONNIETSU

#12 GrandTrinity

GrandTrinity

Tao Bum!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1130 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 10:32 PM

NO LET YER WIFE HANG ONTO YER HUEVVOS WHILE YA BANG HER, YA NEED YER HANDS TO FINGER DA PUZY N DA BUNGAHOWL INSTEAD.

BELLEIVE ME.

RONNIETSU

what? hahaha

#13 Trip

Trip

Tao Master

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 March 2005 - 03:17 AM

what? hahaha

No laughing matter, Mr. Trinity. Please allow me to translate. It was David Shen who first introduced to the HT a technique of lifting with weights firmly anchored to the anal region; a finger, of course, is much safer for your wife or girlfriend.

#14 GrandTrinity

GrandTrinity

Tao Bum!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1130 posts

Posted 23 March 2005 - 11:24 AM

I still dont get it.

#15 turbo

turbo

Tao Bum!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 25 March 2005 - 09:35 PM

Looks like the authourity on testicular weight lifting...

http://www.martialar...et/prjt001.html

#16 mbanu

mbanu

Tao Bum!

• The Tao Bums
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 26 March 2005 - 02:01 AM

Talk to Plato. ;)
"Better to be a fool than aloof."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users