Sign in to follow this  
Yoda

Ron...

So the LA boxers are dominating in The Contender... do you spar with any of these guys?

Your pal,

Yoda

So the LA boxers are dominating in The Contender... do you spar with any of these guys?

Your pal,

Yoda

2433[/snapback]

I DONT WATCH TV NO MORE SO I DONT KNOW. DO THEY TRAIN AT WILD CARD BOXIN GYM?

I don't know, but I'll keep my eyes open for the gym name. One challenge, they all had to race to the Hollywood sign carrying logs--so they are in your neighborhood. I've not seen it yet, but it's on tonight so I'll check it out.

-Yoda

Contender Gymnasium in Hollywood, CA--a big looking gym w/ columns in the front.

Then again, it might just be a studio set(??)

Let me know if you've seen it.

LA won again last night. It's a good show--mostly just atmospheric build up for the fight at the end of the show. But you get to see a lot of the boxing culture.

-Yoda

MAN DA CONTENDER GYMNASIOM BE A STUDIO SET UP IN HOLYWOOD FOR FAGS.

REAL GYMS BE DA WILD CARD BOXIN CLUB, THEN A COUPLE O GYMS IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES WHERE ONE can get them ases kiked real quick, theN SOME OTTHER GYMS IN EAST LOS ANGELLES WHERE ALL DA MEXICAN MAFFIA GO.

DA WILD CARD BOXIN HAS SEEN GUYS LIKE VITTALY KLITCHKO, DA OLD DURAN, TONEY, PLUS DA TRAINER FREDY ROACH HAS TRAINED MICKEY TYSON AS WELL. ITS FULL O RUSIANS. BAD ASS SAMBO WRESTLERS LIKE OLEG TAKTAROV, PLUS MOFOS LIKE THIS : UKHAMMER.COM (DONT MESS WITH THIS ONE)

RJ

Contender Gymnasium in Hollywood, CA--a big looking gym w/ columns in the front.

Then again, it might just be a studio set(??)

Let me know if you've seen it.

LA won again last night.  It's a good show--mostly just atmospheric build up for the fight at the end of the show.  But you get to see a lot of the boxing culture.

-Yoda

2493[/snapback]

Sign in to follow this