Sign in to follow this  
Callanish

Online ChiKung Lesson With Sifu Terry Dunn Through Skype

Using his series of DVDs from the Flying Phoenix Healing ChiKung system, I have learned several of the standing and moving meditations.

Since Sifu Terry is on the West Coast and I am in Ct. and needed correction to help refine my practice - I reluctantly decided to have a lesson with him through Skype. How

could one possibly learn ChiKung from a teacher by channeling through some fancy communication technology?!!

I had my first Skype lesson last week. He could see me clearly from head to toe framed

through the monitor and I was able to demonstrate the exercises with ease.. In a non- judgmental fashion,he offered corrections to my form, he pointed out my mistakes and was very patient and supportive throughout the hour long lesson.

Working and learning through Skype with Sifu Terry was really just as good as working with him 1:1

It is because of this wonderful technology that students around the world are now able to

receive the benefits of his teachings as they cannot be with him in person. I encourage anyone who wants to perfect their practice, once they have studied the DVDs of Terry's FPCelestial Healing Meditations, to take a class with him through Skype. It is a wonderful experience!

• Like 2

Hello and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you as a member. No shortage of Flying Phoenix here though we prefer not to use the forum as an advertising platform

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Chang and the TTB team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this