nantogph

Taoist Mystical practices

These things emerged for me even though I was not aiming for them - they all came as byproducts.

Remote work took some practice but it was based in the ability to see - from there remote work is very simple and eventually their is no difference once your eyes are closed between near and far.

Edited by Spotless

These are not so hard to achieve - if taken in terms of what a college degree might take the effort is very different but the amount of time not so far off.

I am speaking of my own personal experience but I do not think I am so different from others - if the effort is there the gifts will emerge.

I think it is more natural for these to emerge... and unnatural for them not to... so it seems to me that is part of the 'return' many speak about.

Last 4 posts.

Chi Kung healing. Chi projection. The ability to see through the body and to diagnose illnesses. Precognition. Telepathy. Remote viewing and remote healing. :) Of course, you think somehow anyone can achieve all these just because you want to....you are dreaming. You better stick to the fundamentals.

I agree that not everyone is ready to achieve these things in this lifetime. Depends on Destiny.

"...if the effort is there the gifts will emerge."

YES! But the gifts depend on what each person's "natural talent" is. There will always be an overlay, but some souls have talents for one thing and others talent for another thing. SEEing & Qi Manipulation, for instance. A person may be able to do both but may be an order of magnitude better at one than the other, even though both talents go hand-in-hand.

"These things emerged for me even though I was not aiming for them - they all came as byproducts."

I often describe many things of the art's practice as a simple "side-effect". Better health, for instance.

"I think it is more natural for these to emerge... and unnatural for them not to... so it seems to me that is part of the 'return' many speak about."

YES! The natural YOU can emerge from the art's practice. Not some superhuman, but who you really are - a vibrant Being of Light with natural talents.

• Like 5