flowconduit

Super enzyme Serrapeptase and Lower dantian

Not at all, why not be sure? Didn't cost anything to check. :)

well, I had seen your previous post, and read it, too, and clicked the link ... so.... duh. haha

Ordered the stuff, don't know how long it'll take to arrive.

• Like 1

To OP - I'm just curious, how did you form a connection between Serrapeptase and your lower dantian?

• Like 1

To OP - I'm just curious, how did you form a connection between Serrapeptase and your lower dantian?

Well I've always wondered what the dantian is made of, and I practice alchemy meditation for hours per day

My goal is to build a solid, hard ball like dantian and I just started thinking maybe the enzyme is powerful enough to start reversing that solidifying process.. That of course depends on what the lower dantian is made of. Crystallized nerve endings, crystallized red blood cells, or some other type(s) of tissue? I just don't know

• Like 1

Well I've always wondered what the dantian is made of, and I practice alchemy meditation for hours per day

My goal is to build a solid, hard ball like dantian and I just started thinking maybe the enzyme is powerful enough to start reversing that solidifying process.. That of course depends on what the lower dantian is made of. Crystallized nerve endings, crystallized red blood cells, or some other type(s) of tissue? I just don't know

I suggest that you start a new thread (something titled like, "the nature of the dan tien?") with that quote. Your conceptual understanding is *way* off and would likely lead to health difficulties. Many people here could comment and help you.

p.s.

This is your thread, and certainly that is not off-topic for this thread anyway - you could discuss it here of course. I just thought you'd get a lot more response in a new thread and it's a substantial topic in itself. Not trying to be presumptuous, discuss it where ever you want. :)

Edited by Trunk
  • Like 1

I agree with Trunk, it's a new take on this subject (new for me). A hard, chrystallized ball? I'm really curious where you got that from. Not doubting anything or being critical, I'm genuinely curious.

• Like 1

Well I just intuitively figured out that the dantian has to have a crystalline nature

Ideally ...

In the very center it is empty (or empty and bright). Elsewhere there is good circulation. Nothing is stuck, nothing is constricted to hardness. Even the bones have a liquid element (the marrow). Suppleness leads to strength.

The ideals of weight-lifting (hardness, solid toughness, maximum contraction) are contradictory to the ideals of qigong... and will get you hurt if you apply them to your qigong practice.

Edited by Trunk
  • Like 4

The serrapeptase continues to be absurdly effective (since Tues, lol, at just 1 cap / day). I predict that a number of us will be so surprised and impressed that we'll be writing (or holding back) such enthusiastic reviews that we'll sound like idiots (just like the reviews on amazon). At least that's how I feel. :D This is day #5 and if keeps going like this, after I finish the bottle, I'm going to change my name to "Sarah Peptase". :lol:

A doctor friend and I were looking at the list of supposed-things is does (dissolve phlegm anywhere in the body, dissolve scars, anti-inflamatory, resolves arterial plaque, etc) that - if true - are revolutionary and he joked to better buy a year's supply in advance (before the pharmaceutical companies swoop in and put the kabosh on it).

It occurs to me that it's a good practice-time supplement for sessions that are oriented towards opening the tissues and channels (or basically everything except strength training). It is all about working through blockages, taken on an empty stomach, kicks in quickly (15-20 min) and is mostly noticably strongly effective for the following 2.5 hours.

p.s.

It would be good for *after* a strength-training session, to promote circulation, removal of lactic acid build-up, maybe super-efficient repair of muscles (?).

Edited by Trunk
  • Like 2

Sounds great Trunk, mine should be here soon.

Have to assume that the removal of dead substances is permanent but new would develop when stopping the pills... Btw is it extracted from silkworms?

• Like 1

If serrapeptase dissolves hard tissue, my question would be what it does with soft tissue? And with bones?

I remember some time ago there was buzz about nattokinaze, how it is beneficial for heart health and how it dissolves plaques. So people became enthusiastic and started to swallow it in numbers. And after a while reports emerged on how people developed first nose bleeding from damaged membranes, then other irregularities including something really bad happening with lungs.

From what I've read only Japanese have 10-20 years experience with serrapeptaze, not so much anybody else. So I'm wondering what long term effects could be.

• Like 2

Examine.com site has a review of some of the scientific studies as well as dosages, benefits, toxicity etc., http://examine.com/supplements/Serrapeptase/

Interesting to compare it against there review of panax ginseng http://examine.com/supplements/Panax+ginseng/

It should be noted that large studies often use inferior (cheaper) products (in the U.S., not so much Europe which often uses pharmaceutical grade herbs). Also a person in a study may not be taking the product as conscientiously as person who has a problem and taking the herb as prescribed by a serious healer. For example If not taken on an empty stomach serrapeptaze is ineffective.

• Like 3

Alright, I'm in after reading Trunk's experience. Just bought the 270 ct of the 120,000 potency. I have a lot of scar tissue form some old martial arts injuries and a compound patellar fracture with complete patellar tendon tear (motorbike accident in Thailand). Plus I have some lipomas/phlegm nodules that will hopefully dissolve. We will see :-)

Anyone know if it's better to take on an empty stomach at night before bed or first thing in the morning?

Anyone know if it's better to take on an empty stomach at night before bed or first thing in the morning?

Just guessing (as I'm only 6 days into this thing and haven't experimented w/ all the ways), but at this pt I'd say: morning. There is *active* circulation as a result of taking it, especially for the first couple of hours or so and it seems to me that that'd be better suited while awake. I've started doing practices after taking it (self-acupressure, breathing, stretching, etc) as I think it really assists in "opening the tissues and channels"... and I'm on an empty stomach for practice anyhow, seems like a good mix. (The first day I just took the pill and chilled, wanted to see how it felt on it's own.) Probably sensible that it'll take longer to dissolve more solid things like the ones you mentioned (I think some people in the reviews said like 2 months?), qi & blood stagnation more immediately.

p.s.

Really curious to see how it affects the various of us short/long term.

How do you say "gang of guinea pigs" in Chinese?, lol

Edited by Trunk
  • Like 3

I'd be interested in how people 'cycle' it. Sometimes herbs and adaptogens work best and safest having a few weeks on, a few weeks off. Has anyone got information to that end?

fwiw, I'm taking it to keep the arteries clear. On day 2, I'm taking 2- 40,000, and 2- 2,000 of nattokinase first thing in the morning. Matter of fact I've moved them into the washroom so I can take them as early as possible.

• Like 2

Just guessing (as I'm only 6 days into this thing and haven't experimented w/ all the ways), but at this pt I'd say: morning.

The organ clock agrees with you; the large intestine kicks in at 5am ;)

Plus I have some lipomas/phlegm nodules that will hopefully dissolve. We will see :-)

ditto. That's the thing I'm most curious about. If it dissolves lipoma, I'll be doing a little dance.

I'm going to have my Heilpraktikerin (Naturopath?) monitor this for me.

I'm also hoping for help with calcification in the shoulder joints, although I've got that pretty well under control with my qigong and massage, and am not convinced that it's a legit diagnosis. We'll see.

• Like 1

Hans Nieper was the MD who was using serrapeptase to dissolve arterial blockages. He recommended 3 tablets a day over a period of 12 to 18 months.! So long term is probably fine. Although of course, who knows with the higher dosage. My understanding is that Nieper's tablets were each 5 mg (10,000 iu). Lots of hits on the web for Nieper and serrapeptase.

Online at http://www.smart-nutrition.net/serrapeptase-silkwormenzyme.htm

I found this quote in a relatively scientific context:

"For optimal results in unclogging arteries Nieper suggests combining serrapeptase with other nutritional factors, including bromelain, magnesium orotate, carnitine, and selenium; see the information packet obtainable from the Brewer Library for more details. To avoid possible pulmonary and ileal irritation, Nieper also recommends not exceeding a dose of about three tablets per day for long-term continuous use.

Because serrapeptase is a blood-thinning agent, it’s wise to consult your physician if you’re already taking any form of anticoagulant therapy (or, for that matter, if you suffer from any serious illness). Despite these cautions, however, serrapeptase has an excellent tolerability profile in general. The Japanese company that first developed serrapeptase, recommends up to six 5 mg tablets per day—two tablets three times a day, between meals—for short-term treatment of acute inflammation due to surgery, wound healing, sinusitis, cystitis, bronchial asthma, bronchitis, and breast engorgement in lactating women."

• Like 4

I'd be interested in how people 'cycle' it. Sometimes ... best and safest having a few weeks on, a few weeks off. Has anyone got information to that end?

Good point.

I'm still less than a week into it :D ... I'm drinking a lot of fluids 'cause I know if it's aggressively digging out debris then fluids 'll help carry out the debris. Also I'm taking my basic vitamins, aminos, oils to help nourish/rebuild whatever previously hidden decimated regions that the serrapeptase uncovers.

I figure I'll just give it a rest when ever my body says so. And, yeah, this is most probably not an all-the-time thing.

• Like 1

It seems to fit into the adaptogen category. Improving well being by way of lessening inflammation and clearing blockage in the circulatory system. Its not too expensive either, I think my 270 pills (40,000 u) were under $21 shipped (amazon, brand Trunk mentioned). So about $5 a month at 2 a day. Not bad.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

Mine arrived (from Ireland) today. They're the high dosage that Trunk linked to, but it seems that it could be overkill and a good amount will simply be eliminated. Next purchase will be a lower dosage, with more caps to the buck, so to speak.

Well??? thelerner? Soaring Crane?

I got some of the high-test, and took the first cap this morning. I was ready for some fireworks, and... nada. Stuff happened, but stuff always happens, and I can't say anything that happened this morning was particularly unusual. Dang!

Maybe because I've been taking that lower dose (20,000 u) for such a long time...

Or maybe I should have waited til tomorrow to post... :-)

Oh, the blood thinning bit... I got a little scratch and did bleed a good bit longer than I thought I should of...so that might be something to keep track of.

• Like 1

I can't say it made me younger, helped me play the piano or grew back my missing arm (at the moment I only have 2). But unless a drug or herb is illegal I don't expect immediate or dramatic results, even then I tend to be unaffected by most drugs or energy work. I have 270 capsules of the 40,000. I plan take 2 a day for 4 months with the hope it keeps my arteries clear and maybe improves them. Hoping it works as a circulatory adaptogen.

Not a thing that's easily measurable. Some feedback reports from Amazon said it worked nicely, and several talked about visible improvements on tests. The scientific test results were less flamboyantly positive, but still showed evidence of being effective. For $5 a month, what the heck.

• Like 1

Anybody come across mention anywhere of it causing migraines?

I get migraine with aura normally once or twice a year;right now, though, I'm experiencing my third one since I started taking the capsules. It's been four days. Could be coincidence, of course.

Other than that, I get hot flashes about an hour after talking one. It feels comfortable. Definitely not your average vitamin pill.

I got some of the high-test, and took the first cap this morning. I was ready for some fireworks, and... nada. Stuff happened, but stuff always happens, and I can't say anything that happened this morning was particularly unusual. Dang!

Maybe because I've been taking that lower dose (20,000 u) for such a long time...

Or maybe I should have waited til tomorrow to post... :-)

Oh, the blood thinning bit... I got a little scratch and did bleed a good bit longer than I thought I should of...so that might be something to keep track of.

I would advise caution when taking ANY supplement. Many times we read of descriptions others have written who thought they had a wham bam event attributed to taking the supplement. Just look at the testimonials on network marketing products, some of which have efficacy and others not so much; but the testimonials are of the nature "Man, this stuff cured my extreme ....". In my experience with neutraceuticals and herbal medicine, over the years I have grown quite skeptical - while remaining a staunch supporter of this type of therapeutics. Usually folks who have had a chronic problem WANT something to work so badly. This desire often influences their initial reaction to a product. I have seen this over and over in "fibromyalgia" clients. Usually after anywhere from two days to a couple of months the reaction isn't the same.

I write this to demonstrate that any supplement needs to be looked at in a much longer time period. Do your research, take precautions - in the case of the supplement being mentioned, for instance, an interpretation of the literature suggests to not take if a person is on blood thinners or even if person is taking certain anti-inflammatory products extreme caution is prudent.

My experience leads me to believe that 3-6 months is usually the time period by which to measure efficacy of any supplement.

• Like 4