Hello to all. I joined Tao Bums in my ongoing search for information on Mo Pai Kei Kung. As a relatively new member I have yet to scan all the posted comments but from what I have read it seems many of our your members share my frustration on the lack of authoritative information regarding specific instruction on Mo Pai Nei Kung meditative and breathing techniques. After reading The Magus of Java and watching the videos of John Chang I was thrilled to discover that Kosta Danaos had written a second book which was described as providing more detailed information on Mo Pai Nei Kung. Although I consider Nei Kung - The Secrets of a Warrior Sage to be an excellent outline of the Mo Pai Nei Kung world view both from a philosophical and scientific perspective, anyone as impressed as I was by the radical concepts presented would naturally want to take the next step and begin training. Unfortunately I have yet to find an authoritative source on how to do that. Actually it is possible that in my search I have already stumbled across a legitimate source of information on Mo Pai Nei Kung meditative and breathing techniques but was unable to recognize it as authoritative. Hopefully someone on this site has posted or will in the future post some guidance on how to begin. Thank you for accepting me as a member.

• Like 1

Hello mike, and welcome to the forums!

Glad to have you aboard :-) I should point out that MoPai has kind of died down here as an active topic of discussion. The most effective way to cull old posts and threads is to go directly to google and search: thetaobums mopai (or whatever search term you prefer). Anyway:

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

SC and the TTB team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Special Note: all female members are more than welcome to join the discussions at our new

Women’s Cultivation forum, moderated by rainbowvein and zanshin