ValleyStream

Opening the Dragon Gate: The Making of a Modern Taoist Wizard

Gerard,

I had a good eight years chan Buddhist practice before I begun using the neigong exercises of the mountain daoists so I have a rudimentary knowledge of both cultivation and would classify my own practice as dual cultivation. Mental application focused on bodhisattva path, 6 perfections together with the energy cultivation of neigong.

Going to cultivate at a particular energy rich location is just another form of external elixir. Buddhism makes use of external elixir too in one form or another..

• Like 1

A sage is a just a name, anyone can do anything he wants to at any time...and only truely answers to himself and to Divine Providence.

One day, I re-created a rock from my mind, through the powers of the Tao, from a rock that was already there, through the ether, and into physical form...

Another Day, I transmuted a ball of string into a piece of celery.

... another day, I enhanced the illumination of the sun.

But, to what level am I?  What is this hierarchy of levels?  We're all on the same level, flowing through a current that we cannot change.

" Occult abilities are just flowers of the Tao, and the beginning of all FOOLISHNESS.  The true master rests in the root and not in the flower."

One day, I re-created a rock from my mind, through the powers of the Tao, from a rock that was already there, through the ether, and into physical form...

Another Day, I transmuted a ball of string into a piece of celery.

... another day, I enhanced the illumination of the sun.

Creating a rock or shifting string to celery would be very cool to see and check out the energy flows related to it. Any possibity of setting up an experiment for it?