Sign in to follow this  
DreamBliss

Seth - The Magical Approach and Frameworks 1-3

This is a bit of a strange question for these forums, but I don't really have anywhere else to go.

I have read, "The Magical Approach" and found much there that rings true to my experience, and feels right. But there is a problem. The book is supposed to be about this Magical Approach, yet, to my memory, there are no paragraphs or pages where the entire thing is detailed, right there for you to read. Instead peices of this have been scattered throughout the text.

I am assuming that the same thing applies to these frameworks 1-3 or whatever they are. My local library has none of that, just "The Magical Approach" and the deleted material book 6.

Anyhow I want just the Magical Approach and the Frameworks. Just the details of these, whether it be a page or several pages. Something I can print out, tape on my wall, fold up, refer back to. Instead of digging through all the books. It would be terrible to have to lug around half a dozen or more books when a few pages would detail the information.

I am getting nowhere on the internet Googling around. Do you know where this material is available online, exactly as delivered through Jane Roberts/Rupert? I wouldn't want someone's edited summary or any garbage like that.

If you know where I could get this, or if you have the books and could write this out or something, word-for-word, could you post a link or consider writing these processes out and making them available? Just the processes of the Magical Approach and these Frameworks. I know it would be a lot of work, but I for one would appreciate it.

Thank you.

Edited by DreamBliss

Hi DreamBliss,

The whole book is about Seth's "magical approach." It could even be said that all of his books are. It's not something that could be comprehensively summoned in a short text. As little as the Daoist view could be (actually, the two share much in common.)

So I can't offer you such a summary. Same for Seth's "frameworks." But if you are interested in talking about these topics with an old friend of the Seth books, let me hear from you.

Edited by Michael Sternbach

Thanks for your PM. I think to get the most out of the Seth books you need to read them repeatedly and let their contents sink in well. Seth himself says in "Seth Speaks" that he is addressing the deeper layers of the psyche where the messages would be understood. This also reflects the 'conversational' manner in which the material was conveyed. Surely, Seth himself didn't provide much in the way of summaries. I guess that's partially why some people which I enthusiastically recommended the Seth books to couldn't cope with them well. I struggled myself with putting the jigsaw pieces together to form a coherent picture. There are a few books available along these lines, but they were not written either by Jane Roberts or her husband. Actually, I think it would be an excellent exercise to try to write a summary yourself. Those books are not necessarily an easy read even though an extremely worthwhile one.

Sign in to follow this