Sign in to follow this  
Uroboros

Ida-Pingala Collapse?

Hello

I have been experiencing something lately and I wanted to share and see if anyone else has experienced it/ what it could mean.

Short background- got some food poisoning + exhaustion and have been resting since. In the process, my nose became sensitive and started to drain clear fluid often.

This is the main topic- lately my right nostril has become smaller/ closed. Like it is collapsing. My nose itself is also twisting/closing to the right.

The right channel has always been the most blocked, as well.

Anyone know of this kind of manifestation/ have experience it?

Yep it is an yin excess symptom. If you eat hot pepper the internal humidity will be expulsed and the nose will dry ultimately. I think the hot pepper especially if it is green color heats the liver which will open the right nostril. If you eat ginger the stomach-spleen-pancreas will heat and the left nostril will open.

If the nose drain fluid is clear - yin excess, if the nose phlegm is white - yin excess. If the phlegm is yellow-green - yang excess(from stomach-s-p/liver.

Also you can identify the internal energy by the color of the urine, if it is clear - yin, if it is yellow neutral, if it is dark (towards red or green color) it is yang.

• Like 2

It may well be the case that there is an energetic reason for the blockage of your nose but it would probably do no harm to have it checked out by a Doctor.

• Like 1

Yes, when I did some strong detoxifying foods (like having a lot of raw garlic) I experienced the nostrils not working properly. Sooooooooo, these days I try my hardest not to eat things like garlic.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this