Sign in to follow this  
teddyg007

From California

Hello teddyg007, and welcome to the forums!

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

The question you pose is open to a multitude answers, I'm sure you'll receive ample feedback. In the meantime, perhaps you could write a few more words about yourself and your experiences? (nothing personal, just some info to give us an idea of where you're at on your path).

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

SC and the TTB team

Can you learn something from its opposite?

Specifically can you learn how to love from knowing how to hate?

Yes, definitely. Some people are good 'bad' examples. You can ask 'What would A.H. do?' and know that doing the opposite is the right thing :). Some people are so tense all the time, that being around them actually made me relax more. Seeing there hyper state was a constant reminder to chill, body and spirit.

I personally believe hate is actually love that's been frustrated from its full expression. Shifting focus gradually away from the source of hatred, to something you still really enjoy doing... that's the best strategy I've been able to come up with.

Sign in to follow this