TaoMaster

How do we know what's yin and what's yang . Really.

for an example star signs, the time when you born, where the moon was, planets etc are all influencing. Perhaps there is also something beyond stars.

do you have equation for the things you don't see but are there nevertheless, this can be yin or yang. Anyway i don't know so far whats yin and yang is and rather i don't see how would it help me if i would know what yin and yang is conceptually.

lets have a two way communication.

First you asked me a question about logic and sanity and then I answered your question politely :)

Then I ask you a similar question and it is now your turn to answer me politely . :)

a balanced two way communication between two people is always the best and it is always the most logical and sane.

So with that said . Please return to the formers post that asks for questions in return and we will continue our conversation form there. Pretty simple ?

Sound good ? :)

I do have answers for your above questions too . :)

If there is nothing there , there is nothing to equate. You can only equate something that is there. Right now at this very moment a see no stars , moons, locations of where they may be and I am at peace and serenity. Its a very pleasurable feeling .

I am very willing to have a conversation with you but lets keep it balanced and organized. Light and simple . :)

Are your happiness based on your generosity? you need to have something to give. Yes you can run out of ideas too :)

Ideas have no limit and I can produce ideas in infinite ways . Money . Yes that has a limit . Im here to help YOU even if I spend my last days only helping you its worth doing . Would you say ?

If you use the instructions I have on the personal practice page you can help yourself and by doing so help others .

when you help another you help yourself and when you hut another you hurt yourself .

Any feelings you have that feel bad or good are your own doing .

When I have a good day I feel good about myself and when I feel bad I don't. But I know I am the only person who is responsible for how I feel .

Its very logical and very simple . :)

when we understand a thing it feels good and when one misunderstand some thing , It does not .

Using my personal practice exercise will help you understand more and more about life on earth and the universe as a whole .

You do need not read any books nor follow another religious beliefs .

But you must use the exercise. YOU my friend are your own best friend . You need be true to yourself to see the truth of life and all life forms in the universe. :)

This is the purpose of the exercise and it will bring about total understanding of life and the universe that it contains and is absent of .

when we understand a thing it feels good and when one misunderstand some thing , It does not .

Using my personal practice exercise will help you understand more and more about life on earth and the universe as a whole .

You know, TM

I knew somebody feels very good when something was misunderstood. ;):):D

Edited by ChiDragon

lets have a two way communication.

First you asked me a question about logic and sanity and then I answered your question politely :)

Then I ask you a similar question and it is now your turn to answer me politely . :)

a balanced two way communication between two people is always the best and it is always the most logical and sane.

So with that said . Please return to the formers post that asks for questions in return and we will continue our conversation form there. Pretty simple ?

Sound good ? :)

I do have answers for your above questions too . :)

If there is nothing there , there is nothing to equate. You can only equate something that is there. Right now at this very moment a see no stars , moons, locations of where they may be and I am at peace and serenity. Its a very pleasurable feeling .

I am very willing to have a conversation with you but lets keep it balanced and organized. Light and simple . :)

You need to figure something out how to make contact! If i don't listen your thoughts then how will you going to help me.

Im also arrogant, i think my thinking is superior. How will you broke the barrier with someone who does not listen and only is capable of hearing his own thoughts?

You know, TM

I knew somebody feels very good when something was misunderstood. ;):):D

honestly ?

use your own life experiences and then ask yourself how you feel when you do or don't understand something .

You've got the spot light , lets see you shine :)

You need to figure something out how to make contact! If i don't listen your thoughts then how will you going to help me.

Im also arrogant, i think my thinking is superior. How will you broke the barrier with someone who does not listen and only is capable of hearing his own thoughts?

more question . Can you answer some of mine too ?

Im listening now and I was then too .

there ...............no more barrier . Make your thoughts known . Talk to me, but lets have a balanced conversation .

ok, i feel i could get an ''impatient you'' eventually show up :).

well i answer your question in my mind and prupose next questions accordingly.

if you would be together with hungry wolves, you have flesh body, what will you do?

honestly ?

use your own life experiences and then ask yourself how you feel when you do or don't understand something .

You've got the spot light , lets see you shine :)

Don't understanding something means one doesn't know. Perhaps one may think one understands but it could be mistakenly understood as the truth.

PS....

Apparently, people rise against you, in the forum, is because you have too many open loops.

Edited by ChiDragon
  • Like 1

Not understanding something means one doesn't know. Perhaps one may think one understands but it could be mistakenly understood as the truth.

Yes I know what you mean . How do you feel when you misunderstand what I say is true or not?

What if you are trying to understand something that you really want to understand .

You can easily say, oh the kitchen window was broken by a bird. Even though you see a rock on the kitchen floor. You dont truly understand how it got broke so you just make something up and call it a day .

Then I walk in and say, dude , it was a rock not a bird , See the rock on the floor ?

"carelessness", is not an excuse. . You can say oh it was anything you like and then accept that as being understood.

One is not being honest with ones self.

see what I mean .

its a matter of importance. The more important something is that you want to understand , the worse it feels when you truly do not.

The less important , the less of an issue it is to understand.

:)

• Like 1

TM....
I am following your thoughts by now. I'm amazed to see that you like to pull scenarios from thin air to illustrate your point.

There is one thing I would like to quote from the TTC:
"有生於無": something came out of nothing.

Here are two fools having a conversation with each other.
TM: "Then I walk in and say, dude , it was a rock not a bird , See the rock on the floor ?"
CD: "Then I walk in and say, dude , it was a bird not a rock , See the bird on the floor?"....... :D

• Like 1

So when were you planing on revealing your basis for logic fellas ?

Brian and Chidragon, because you totally missed my point . :)

So when were you planing on revealing your basis for logic fellas ?

Brian and Chidragon, because you totally missed my point . :)

Nope, we're definitely not. Otherwise, we wouldn't be talking to you this way. :)

PS...

It was fun in talking with you to follow your logic. Perhaps, your paradox. :o

Edited by ChiDragon

Logic+ is the basis for sanity so by the law of duality illogic- MUST the basis for insanity

I am not sure the basis for logic is sanity because we would have to first define the basis of sanity... but I will say I follow the second half of this point (duality illogic) much more. :D

Let's just take a transcendental example... communication or travel to/with spirits.

Who decides on logic and sanity? :)

• Like 1

(An Aside: In fun, if you continue to call me "Vonkrackenhaus", I will then maybe call you "TaoMonster" :) )

What, not ToastMaster? Made to order...

• Like 1

What, not ToastMaster? Made to order...

I'd like to go ahead and put in an order for some white toast, please. Dry. And bring my brother a whole fried chicken & a Coke...

OK, I can't help it.... all that talk of cups... of water, whether empty or full, or big enough, and now it looks like ToastMasters get special cups too!

Such was the importance of a toastmaster remaining sober in order to conduct events, he may have had a special cup, called the toastmaster's glass which, although of the same size and shape as others at the event, in fact was of much lower capacity due to an almost solid interior.

emphasis wikipedia's....

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

• Like 1

Would that be more yang or more yin? I mean, since it would have more glass it would hold less fluid, in either liquid or gaseous form.

I really don't care, mind you, as I've put so little emphasis on "which has more?" comparisons in the last few decades. Just thought a curious question.

You've got it !!!!! thank you for the comments. :) They are welcome .

Absence of importance is ALSO a good thing and I agree my friend.

I mentioned this in an earlier post . Importance is another word for "Care " as in " I care " about that because its important to me . Or I'm concerned about how im going to pay the rent or buy my food .

The absence of care is Carefree+, not careless- . Word definitions are necessary to understand the true meanings of each word.

I have a house and a car and a motorcycle and a Monthly paycheck for the rest of my life . I also have pets and friends. My home is paid in full and I have money in my bank .

My life is as carefree as its ever been before . :) I look good too . :lol:

The importance of making ends meet are gone , My children are grown and doing well on their own . I listen to music and laugh my days away . I feel healthy and I have the best medical coverage available with some of the best Drs and hospitals at my disposal all that free of any monetary charge. I have small projects I do that keep me busy that I find interesting .

In 2009 ? I was homeless with a 2000 astro van that needed a screwdriver and a pair of plyers to get it in gear and running each time . No keys. I had zero income and no money in the bank .

I got a job and a place to stay and bought a foreclosed house here in Las Vegas Nevada in Feb of 2012 that has now tripled in price. It has a new kitchen, new floors , new bathrooms that I refurbished using materials I bought at Home Depot and Lowe's. .

It was on Jan 11th 2011 that I made my way to a Dr appt at the VA Hospital in San Francisco . My appointment was at 1 pm . I didn't notice all these 1's until over a year latter when I was looking for my medical records.

That was the date and time I was officially diagnosed with stage 3b Non Hodgkin lymphoma Cancer . It turns out that I had it since 2006 but it didn't show symptoms of it until 2009. I was dying fast and in pain . Many have died from this wicked Cancer.

I don't care about what you own or not or how much money you have . These are not important to me in anyway .

If you are a positive person with a positive attitude and attributes, carefree laughs smiles and enjoys life ? Then you would make a good friend of mine.

This is what Im about. Positive and helpful in anyway that is reasonably possible . I love to laugh and have fun and create projects that give me satisfaction in life. THAT my friend is how I describe myself .

Im open and honest and I do not lie. :)

Please tell us a little about yourself ?

If you'd like to know more about me just ask . I can and will gladly tell you my whole life story in brief. Im just some kid from Los Angeles, Ca. Now grown and living in Las Vegas. Nothing special but as carefree as a hog in a pig pen just having been "slopped with the days left over garbage. :lol: aaaaaaaaannnnnndddddd lovin it .

you feel me ? :wub:

Sorry to hear about your non-Hodgkins lymphoma, TaoMaster. Has it responded well to treatment? Have YOU responded well to treatment? I have seen how traumatic that can be and I know the long-term effects of treatment can be pretty debilitating in their own right.

• Like 1

I am not sure the basis for logic is sanity because we would have to first define the basis of sanity... but I will say I follow the second half of this point (duality illogic) much more. :D

Let's just take a transcendental example... communication or travel to/with spirits.

Who decides on logic and sanity? :)

The basis for logic is not sanity my friend Please re read my statements

The BASIS for SANITY is logic and logic is based upon the law of duality . yang and yin .

You had it reversed.

all things in the universe without any exceptions , not even a twinkle of exception............ is based on the law of duality .

when you use this basis for logic all the universal mysteries will unravel , line up and make sense .

So when you say you're " not sure ", your correct because it isn't............. as you put it . :) " sanity is basis for logic "

logic is the basis for sanity, so by dualistic law , ILLOGIC must be basis for insanity . see it now ?

when one lives ones life in a logical+ manor , it can be said he is sane+ to the same degree.

when one lives ones life in an illogical- manor , it can be said he is insane- to the same degree.

do you see the symmetry ?

I can show you HOW you can use the dualistic law of the universe LOGIC and apply this symmetry to every single aspect of the universe from pouring sugar into a cup of coffee to the vast galaxies of the universe.

I can show you the way of the TAO in its most basic form , unaltered by society though the years.

ITS pure basic Knowledge. .....and I have it . I "got it " and you too my very very very good friend can "get it " too. FREE and with 1 on 1 help . Public, private face to face . Makes no difference. Lets do this and lets get er done !!!

TAO definition

Edited by TaoMaster
  • Like 1

There is a great king whose castle sits high on a mountain that looks over the village he rules over. He is a decisive, but fair leader who has helped his people live in peace and harmony for many years. He is respected by his people and deeply loved by his wife.

The villagers all share water from the same source, a well that sits in the center of their home. One day, that well becomes contaminated with a poison, and anyone that drinks from that well will almost instantly turn completely insane.

After only a day or so, all of the villagers have drank the water from the well, and the once harmonious village is now being torn apart by lunatics. The King and his wife do not get their water from the same well that his people drink from so they are spared from this mass insanity.

The King, fearing for the future of his village and the well-being of his people, descends into the chaos to trying desperately to restore order and harmony. But the villagers suddenly won’t listen to their beloved king. Something is very different about him and what was once complete respect now turns to judgment and fear. All the villagers agree that, “the king has gone crazy.”

The King is chased back to his castle by the villagers who now see him as a threat and are storming his castle, threatening to tear it apart unless he relinquishes his crown because he’s not fit to rule them in his crazy state-of-mind. The King is full of despair, but knows that if he steps down from the throne that order may be restored. His wife has another solution…”What if we go drink from the well? Then we will be the same as them.” Seeing no other way out, and not wanting to lose his position of power, the King agrees.

They escape from the mountain and go directly to the well, drinking its poisoned water. Just like everyone else, they almost immediately turn insane. The villagers find the King and his Queen and are overcome with relief. Thankfully, the have now come to their senses, they are talking and acting exactly like them.

The village returns to harmony, and the King and his Queen live out their days as the rulers of their people. But the people in the neighboring towns and countries stay far away from that village. Why? Well, “because those people are completely crazy.”

Once upon a time there was a King with his own water supply bubbling up from a private well in the basement of his castle. No one but the King was allowed to drink from this well. Guards were posted around the clock.

Everyone else in the kingdom had a public water system. It was never guarded and anyone that happened by could open up the tap and drink until they were quenched.

One fine and glorious day, the King went out from the castle and walked among the township. He loved to walk for the exercise and the slow pace allowed him to appreciate the beauty of the fields and trees and sky. But on this day, his township was acting just a bit weird. Some of them even appeared to be crazy. They were saying crazy things and doing crazy things and some of the people had even taken off their clothing though it was a cool evening.

"Weird", thought the King,. "I wonder what is happening here?"

The King went back up to the castle and had a long, tall glass of refreshing iced tea made from the special water in his well. It was good water, excellent water and the King loved it.

The next day, the King walked among his subjects again. They seemed to be speaking in tongues. He had a very hard time trying to understand even so much as the greetings they gave him. They had decided to wear clothes again, but the colors! They didn't match, they were clashing every which way and no one seemed to notice except the King.

"WTF?" remarked the King. "I must get to the bottom of this insanity."

He noticed a stranger had arrived. The stranger seemed normal. at first. Then he drank from the communal tap and instantly his whole attitude changed and he began to act very strangely.

The King decided that there must be something wrong with the water. He wanted to have his town inspectors test the water, but for some reason, they could not understand what the King was saying. They thought he was "losing it".

So after a few days of trying to convince the townspeople to stop drinking from the well, which was hopeless because they couldn't understand a single thing he was telling them, he decided to test the water himself.

He walked down to the well. People stared as he drew up a big tall glass of water and drank it down. A very strange thing happened. The people suddenly made sense again! He resolved never to drink from his private stock again. It must have been his private well that had been poisoned!

Edited by Daeluin