Sign in to follow this  
Tennoryou

Hey Everyone! Hoping to advance understanding of elemental energy

...among other things. Just stumbled upon this forum when I was looking for more info about Elemental energy. I've been getting more in tune with it lately, and want to avoid any problems.

I'm a psychic vampire and have quite a bit of experience with energy work in general. But, lately I've been feeling elemental energy more strongly, especially earth.

I want to gain more understanding before I get overwhelmed. This seems like a really awesome place and I'm looking forward to getting to know some cool folks.

<3

Hello and welcome to the Tao Bums.

Elemental energy is a subject of interest to a good many members and I am sure that you will find much to discuss here.

You are now free to post on the forum but for the first seven days you will be restricted to ten posts per day. Before getting started please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this welcome section and also take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.co...um-terms-rules/ This covers all that you need be aware of when getting started.

Good luck, best wishes and be sure to enjoy yourself,

Chang and Tao Bums Team

I look forward to your input. Elemental energy is a topic that threads through so many topics here, from TCM, Taoism.. magic.

I do a practice by Rawn Clark called the Archaeous. An interesting Hermetic approach to element theory stacking the elements and there attributes onto the body.

Didn't think psychic vampires were generally open about being such. Sort of refreshing in a way, I guess!

Sign of the times.

I blame those twilight movies.

In the old days vampires knew their place.

( Down in the cellar in a coffin during the day).

:)

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

Didn't think psychic vampires were generally open about being such. Sort of refreshing in a way, I guess!

I'm on a pretty big honesty kick at the moment. And, I guess I'm not a typical psi-vamp anyhow. I always try and see drawing energy as a cyclical process and have never wanted to drain anyone. I guess there sure are others out there that would. I try not to associate with them. At the same time, I've got a pretty huge need for large amounts of tantric energy to stay sane. Luckily I don't have any shortage of lovers at the moment. ;) I love your sig Brian, that's one of my fav quotes ever.

Never saw the twlight films, Grandmaster P. Though, I definitely do see vampirism as somewhat of culture bound syndrome. My understanding of it on an energetic level rather than psychological, is simply that we are born with a deficient or leaky energy body, and thus need to constantly replenish our chi from external sources.Though, who knows? That said, I'm all for breaking the curse if it's possible. It's can be a rather time consuming affair trying to quench my thirst.

thanks for the warm welcome, guys! on an admin note, i've tried to edit my profile, but it wouldn't seem to let me. do I just have to wait until i've made more posts, or what? until then: i'm 32 and a dude, originally from the states but now living in Berlin, Germany. I'm a bass player and I enjoy video games.

• Like 2

There's room for all sorts and conditions on TTB. It'll be nice to have a vampire perspective on here.

Welcome.

:)

Edited by GrandmasterP

Sign in to follow this