deci belle

Recognizing Reality

You missed something important, Panda. This is not an advanced practice. This IS the practice. We're not talking about a deep meditative state while you're walking around. There is stuff you can be refining right now without even considering meditation. Start with that.

You just talked about a whole lot of bs which is nothing but a roadblock. Forget about it. You said "I can't do that. Not even a little bit". That is garbage. You don't have to do anything to exist so how could there be advanced practices? Just let go of stuff and wait. It's so simple.

From my experience the more you let go of ordinary things the more time you're able to reside in the Unborn / more-or-less-empty mind, and the more time you're able to spend in the more-or-less-empty mind the more you can let go. Siiimmmpppllleee. Let go of the roadblocks.

• Like 2

You are correct. It only hit me with your latest reply that your posts are for a very specific type of TaoBum reader. You even mention their qualifications occasionally in some of your articles (now that I've gone back to check some of them). Someone who is able to do the following 24/7 365 days a year - for years on end effortlessly:

I can't do that. Not even a little bit. You are definitely looking for people way more advanced than me - and very likely way more advanced than the vast majority of participants and lurkers on this forum!! No wonder no one in this thread or any of your other articles can answer you...

p.s. folks...this thread is talking about insight into one's own mind that only comes after attaining and stabilizing sahaja samadhi while living an ordinary life, not just when sitting on a cushion staring at a wall, doing mindfulness practices or doing neigong exercises...and that takes an extraordinary amount of preliminary work. Most people spend decades before getting to the insight DB is talking about. Some very rare people are able to do this without any preliminary meditation practices at all. But that's exceedingly rare. Ramana Maharshi was one such lucky individual. Very few people are that lucky. Most spend decades dedicated to practices that lead to it. It took Bernadette Roberts 40+ years - much of that doing preliminary meditation exercises as a Catholic nun with a dedication that outstrips most "spiritual/esoteric" oriented people - before she was ready to "step over into eternity". By the time you can do what DB is talking about you don't need to meditate anymore. DB's threads are definitely for the 1/10th of 1% of posters out there who are ready to take that step. For the more esoterically curious of you out there Sadhguru says it also means one's 114th chakra has been activated. Once that happens EVERYTHING you do is liberating - even when posting on message boards.

I confess right now I am definitely not qualified to be contributing to any of her threads so I will not be posting in them anymore.

holy shit, I'd say that putting yourself down like that in relation to all this stuff is nuts! I'd suggest lightening up and standing on your own two feet, not on some twisted jargon from some twisted person that you keep repeating like a broken record.

Edited by 3bob

I feel that was an understatement by Rainbowvein.

Edited by 3bob
  • Like 1

I can't do that. Not even a little bit. You are definitely looking for people way more advanced than me - and very likely way more advanced than the vast majority of participants and lurkers on this forum!! No wonder no one in this thread or any of your other articles can answer you...

I think where most people go wrong is attempting to "answer" and augment the perspective into their own, and perchance it doesnt quite fit, something...ah, silly is said.

talking of finger, or the pointing its doing....or just abiding in the moon's glow?

taking the moon as the subject, or "the truth" of a matter...discussing the angle of another's finger is a rather moot consideration.

folly to even separate those two, neigong and playing in the river :D

I didnt disagree with ya :lol:

any body with a little bit of brains can spin out some profound sounding stuff after they have co-opted various materials from various sources and then to top that off even start to believe and declare they are profound.

• Like 1

folly to even separate those two, neigong and playing in the river :D

I didnt disagree with ya :lol:

I am wondering if you see it somewhat like this?

ThreeRealms.bmp

• Like 1

The problem that can crop up with TheTaoBums or any other spiritual/energy-oriented website is that people use the things they've learned to not stop realizing/psychologizing/philosophizing/harmonizing or whatever else their nature. They don't just "let sh*t happen". If everyone here finally stfu and just started to "let sh*t happen" and they just watched said "sh*t happen" this site and every other one just like it could fold up and everyone go home.

this

• Like 1

Is deci belle still insulting people to feel better about herself? Filling the hole that will never be filled?

Deci, go out and explore the real world. Go out and drink in the fall, meet people, fall in love, follow your dreams, rejoice in the mystery and magic that life is. I know I would, if I wasn't home-bound right now. Because that's where you'll learn about the fullness of life, and not just the emptiness.

Sure, your writings are fine enough in themselves. But once your posts are decoded they're really nothing new. The same kind of insight can be found if one reads Ken Wilber or even Eckhart Tolle. The strength that you have is that you're good at applying it to various situations, once all your "i'm so intellectual and eloquent oh boy look at my ego" is decoded. You'd reach a wider audience if you just relaxed a little and didn't have that great need to impress.

And stop bullying and belittling people man. It's a really, really bad move. You make people sad. You're leaving negative karmic footprints all over these threads dude. It's not very nice and it's not very enlightened.

Now come back to humanity deci belle. There are many great things out there to be amazed at. Once you get that going, there's nothing that will not pique your curiosity. The smile will come easily to your face and most importantly there will be no more need for belittling people.

Yeehaa.

• Like 1