BaguaKicksAss

What the hell is the abyss anyways?

That is one hellova blade!!!!

Is it Pakistani or Indian?

Well, gay sex helps decrease the population growth. That's good.

Edited by Marblehead

You call that a knife?

THIS is a knife.

( Crocodile Dundee)

I actually have one similar size and style as his in my collection except mine is Damascus steel whereas his is carbon steel.

I actually have one similar size and style as his in my collection except mine is Damascus steel whereas his is carbon steel.

*jealous*

lol

• Like 1

That is one hellova blade!!!!

Is it Pakistani or Indian?

Well, gay sex helps decrease the population growth. That's good.

I did want to post a pic of a demure lady with a similar blade overhead ... but best to select ones that are already in the public domain.

Hmmm ... dont know where the metal and forging comes from for a Bagua sword ... China I suppose. ?

While you may be correct in stating that gay sex helps decrease the population growth, thats not true entirely for gay sex, practiced in the desert, on a self synthesised drug based on Mexican magic mushrooms, while invoking rewritten Enochian aethyrs, with an assist that thinks you have turned him into a camel.

It could increase the demon population.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPbtO9LRzQM

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

Damascus steel ! ... I need that!

<voice from beyond the Abyss> "Thou shalt not covert thy neighbour's blade!"

:unsure:

• Like 3

I did want to post a pic of a demure lady with a similar blade overhead ... but best to select ones that are already in the public domain.

Hmmm ... dont know where the metal and forging comes from for a Bagua sword ... China I suppose. ?

I have actually been thinking about this sword. Yes, possibly Mongolian and then Chinese. (But I will stay with it being Indian first.) Because of its size it wouldn't be able to be carried on a waist belt to be used in combat as it would be so difficult to unsheath.

I can imagine it being a weapon of the cavalry where the rider mounted their horse and then were handed their sword by an assistant. The blade length would allow the rider to wack infantry soldiers down without assuming an awkward position on their horse.

While you may be correct in stating that gay sex helps decrease the population growth, thats not true entirely for gay sex, practiced in the desert, on a self synthesised drug based on Mexican magic mushrooms, while invoking rewritten Enochian aethyrs, with an assist that thinks you have turned him into a camel.

It could increase the demon population.

Yeah, I said that half-way jokingly but still there is a little truth in it.

And sometimes they just have sex with their camel. Strange thing, the need for sex. But I don't want to take this thread too far off topic. I'm sure there are other places we can talk about sex.

Dont Muslims have to cross the abyss by walking the edge of a big sword ?

No they do not.

There are 72 virgins 'each' involved in the Moslem afterlife narrative.

Some translations have it as 72 white raisins but the 72 virgins version retains widespread popularity for some reason.

More here...

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/72_Virgins

Hope that helps.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 1

Okay then .... (dont know where I got that from ? ? ? )

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/72_Virgins ... " Appetizing vaginas " ..... :blink:

.... The Qur'an describes the physical characteristics of the houri in many places, and a reading of relevant verses show that Luxenberg's theory regarding heavenly white raisins is in error.

Raisins, which are dried grapes, cannot have large eyes,[17] big breasts,[20] cannot restrain their glances,[25] cannot be described as chaste,[25] or have any of the characteristics listed above. The Qur'an further states that men will be wed to these houri.[1] Men cannot be married to raisins or white grapes.

- who writes this stuff !

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

Okay then .... (dont know where I got that from ? ? ? )

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/72_Virgins ... " Appetizing vaginas " ..... :blink:

.... The Qur'an describes the physical characteristics of the houri in many places, and a reading of relevant verses show that Luxenberg's theory regarding heavenly white raisins is in error.

Raisins, which are dried grapes, cannot have large eyes,[17] big breasts,[20] cannot restrain their glances,[25] cannot be described as chaste,[25] or have any of the characteristics listed above. The Qur'an further states that men will be wed to these houri.[1] Men cannot be married to raisins or white grapes.

- who writes this stuff !

Awww c'mon man!

That shit is pure logic compared to some of the BS touted on here.

:)

• Like 2

Yeah! ......

But .. Whoever SAID that a man can't marry Raisins !

The Tao doesnt care if you marry dried grapes whether they have boobs or not!

:)

People who smoke too much crazy weed.

Hey man ... I smoke quiet a bit of crazy weed and although I might come up with some out there stuff ..... that is WAAAAAY beyond ....

Sounds more like the sort of things I thought about way before I ever smoked wacky weed ... like a 13 year old teenage boy fantasy.

Actually all that helps me to understand a Muslim sex 'joke' ... that is by far to disqusting to repeat here . But after reading that article now I think I 'get it' . :wacko:

I think this abyss is the space which all thought travels through, which may create new dimensions.

Yeah. It are these new dimensions that we are warned to be wary of.