4bsolute

Are we creating a Black Hole inside us, by cultivating in the Lower Tan Tien?

If you believe this to be so then you are already too confused to be able to handle any answers at all.

May I print that on a t shirt ?

I will wear it alternating with my, now 2nd favourite; ' Please wait .... sarcastic comment loading. '

• Like 1

We draw in energy and store energy. The energy storing can very clearly be felt as an accumulation. It does only deplete if we participate in detrimental actions, such as arguing or being negative towards someone in any shape or form. Or, ejaculating as male.

So in essence, we are not letting the energies freely flow through us and let it sustain the bodily functions as they should be to live healthyl 100years as possibly defined by gods natural program, stored in our DNA (figurative), we alter the course straight to Creation itself. We (re?-) create something in us..

What else other than what we know that is a Black Hole can "store" energy? Nothing to my knowledge can ever effectively store energy, ever. Other than a Black Hole. Everything we have manufactured on this planet, does not properly store energy. Every battery loses energy over time, naturally.

Forget everything you know from the media about BH's, since that information is completely misunderstood. BH's are an integral part of the Cosmos.

Are BH's birthing stars?

Are we creating a Black Hole inside us, by cultivating in the Lower Tan Tien?

According to quantum mechanics , does a black hole release energy at will?

According to quantum mechanics , does a black hole release energy at will?

I still think that what is being spoken to as Black Holes releasing energy is a misunderstanding and that in reality the energy being observed is the energy of stars colliding and releasing energy as they near the event horizon. Black Holes are very greedy - they are not going to give up anything they have.

• Like 1

This article is an interesting take on Hawking's recent publishing.

I've never heard of Mitra... and based on the tone of this article, sounds like not many others have either.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/indian-physicist-claims-he-resolved-black-hole-paradox-much-before-stephen-hawking-479760

Interesting stuff all around, no matter who is at the helm.

• Like 1

It is interesting, I think, to look at how many of Hawking's proposals have had to be walked back over the years.

It is, perhaps, worth noting that time is distorted by gravitational fields, too, such that time approaches a dead-stop as one approaches a gravitational singularity. This would apply to the collapsing matter, too -- time would come to a standstill.

I was speaking with my Father a few days before his death.

His background was in engineering, he was an inventor and is named on 11 patents for his work as the head of R&D for EcoLab for a few decades.

We got to talking about physics as he'd been watching some of Neil Degrasse Tyson's new show among others...

"it's amazing to me" he said, "that many of the things I learned in the 60's at University regarding physics, are now utterly backwards, upside down and nearly unrecognizable"

good stuff.

• Like 1

This article is an interesting take on Hawking's recent publishing.

I've never heard of Mitra... and based on the tone of this article, sounds like not many others have either.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/indian-physicist-claims-he-resolved-black-hole-paradox-much-before-stephen-hawking-479760

Interesting stuff all around, no matter who is at the helm.

haha

Gottfried_Wilhelm_von_Leibniz.jpg

• Like 2

And come to think about it, I can not recall a single mention of a Black Hole outside those at the center of rotating galaxies to emit any energy. Not one single example. Only rotating Black Holes at the center of rotating galaxies emit energy. This would, of course, support my understanding that it are the stars colliding upon reaching the event horizon that are causing this emission of energy.

But then, I know nothing about all this. I'm just trying to rationalize what others say.