4bsolute

Are we creating a Black Hole inside us, by cultivating in the Lower Tan Tien?

I don't see anything as stored.

everything is synthesizing and changing...

storage connotes stagnation and non changing, which to me is not possible

It seems like the word storage does not work for you :)

Perhaps containment or contain or container as in:

I put the contents into a sealed container and let them ferment

It does not seem like you really disagree with the drift of the conversation.

• Like 1

It seems like the word storage does not work for you :)

Perhaps containment or contain or container as in:

I put the contents into a sealed container and let them ferment

It does not seem like you really disagree with the drift of the conversation.

Thanks, you picked up on something helpful for me.

The core of the conversation is right in line for me, it's semantics and personal worldview/definitions that I'm caught up in.

Bucket, container, storage all have triggered a fundamental aversion reaction. So I sat down to see why.

This aversion seems to be tethered to the 'artifact' view of the world that comes from the abrahamic paradigm that I was raised with and has flavored the definition of the concepts of containers that were created by some artisan and thus are not processes but artifacts.

The process within the container is never stagnant, nor is the container itself: is what I'm hovering around and my own personal definition of the words bucket, container etc are causing me to somehow project an unchanging bucket where that was neither intended nor implied in the topic.

Simple nudges, at the right time, changes the entire flow.

*deep bow*

thanks mate

• Like 3

I am.

Of course not in the literal sense .... itn isnt going to grow and suck all of you, the planet and the solar system into it.

I am imaginating there is a 'black hole' centred on my hara (if thats close enough to your LDT for you?).

And that is at the center of the Universe and drawing everything into it ( including all of you , the planet, the solar system, the Universe).

I am not storing any of it. How could one store the energy in a black hole ? ? ? IMO thats a crazy idea?

Some of the energy flows through and flows out as Ki , consciously, if I direct it, out of hands, fingers, toes, eyes ... every pore actually. The rest goes through the 'worm hole', after that it isnt my concern, the same way the negative pole on a battery is of no concern to the light bulb.

yes batteries do not work as efficiently after a while ... eventually slow down and then die.

So will I.

yes batteries do not work as efficiently after a while ... eventually slow down and then die.

So will I.

And so will we all. Then we won't have to worry about our energy 'cause there won't be any.

And so will we all. Then we won't have to worry about our energy 'cause there won't be any.

Except for the residual energy 'stored' in a 'dead' battery. I hope to feed mine to a tree.

Edited by Nungali

Shh.

Don't mention the...

Nazarene.

Jus' some dumb gnostic.

Me, I agree with Nungali.

As within, so without.

Theory of correspondences an' all that.

So, short answer, yes.

Promise not to spam, I'll be good.

/me looks sheepish.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell
  • Like 1

Shh.

Don't mention the...

Nazarene.

Jus' some dumb gnostic.

Me, I agree with Nungali.

As within, so without.

Theory of correspondences an' all that.

So, short answer, yes.

Promise not to spam, I'll be good.

/me looks sheepish.

Good Lord! I make one mention of Jesus, inferring resurrection ...

And Captain Marvel turns up ! :blink:

How the hell are ya Cap ? :)

Edited by Nungali

Perhaps not all?

Hehehe. Good try. To live forever is to never be forgotten. The physical body will die and decay. I can't talk about those other aspects as I have never experienced them.

Except for the residual energy 'stored' in a 'dead' battery. I hope to feed mine to a tree.

Yes, we are recycled. Our residual energy will go to different uses.

Feeding a tree would be nice. A tree affords resources for many other living things.

What? .... Jesus ?

Yep. He too died of the body. But again, I can't speak of the spirit. He lives as long as he is remembered.

I see them as toroidal fields, perhaps they are more akin to Haramein's white/black holes, or Hawking's grey holes...

I don't see them. But then, I don't see flying saucers either.

Black holes do exist in the universe though. I think it is safe to say that there is one at the center of every spiral galaxy.

• Like 1

I see them as toroidal fields, perhaps they are more akin to Haramein's white/black holes, or Hawking's grey holes...

they are certainly containers, but they feel like fields.

just in response to OP's title

Okay. I was kinda' hoping someone wanted to argue with me. It's been a while since I don't go to the Buddhist forums anymore.

• Like 1

I don't see them. But then, I don't see flying saucers either.

Black holes do exist in the universe though. I think it is safe to say that there is one at the center of every spiral galaxy.

I think its safe to say that its unsafe that there might be a black hole at the centre of every spiral galaxy. Unsafe for the immortals that is .

Me and you .... we wont have to worry about that.

5811d1367998855-share-your-wallpaper-294

Okay. I was kinda' hoping someone wanted to argue with me. It's been a while since I don't go to the Buddhist forums anymore.

Thanks, you picked up on something helpful for me.

The core of the conversation is right in line for me, it's semantics and personal worldview/definitions that I'm caught up in.

Bucket, container, storage all have triggered a fundamental aversion reaction. So I sat down to see why.

This aversion seems to be tethered to the 'artifact' view of the world that comes from the abrahamic paradigm that I was raised with and has flavored the definition of the concepts of containers that were created by some artisan and thus are not processes but artifacts.

The process within the container is never stagnant, nor is the container itself: is what I'm hovering around and my own personal definition of the words bucket, container etc are causing me to somehow project an unchanging bucket where that was neither intended nor implied in the topic.

Simple nudges, at the right time, changes the entire flow.

*deep bow*

thanks mate

Very good.

To continue - if the entire body, the inside, is the entire Cosmos, what is the skin and what do we see when we see eachother?

To continue - if the entire body, the inside, is the entire Cosmos, what is the skin and what do we see when we see eachother?

If you believe this to be so then you are already too confused to be able to handle any answers at all.

• Like 2