4bsolute

Is there a known practice on how to increase the Energy of Intention? ..and how a similar technique apparently bypasses all Karma

Hey 4bsolute,

Sorry, not very coherent posts from me. Hungover with a brain like a dried walnut.

The point I was trying to make was don't be too ready to give away your power.

The idea that there is some omnipotent all seeing eye, god, genie or a bunch of fairies out there with a score card marking off your good deeds and bad doesn't really float my boat. The idea that they would damn you for eons for your transgressions doesn't sound very enlightened, in fact a little vindictive. Considering there are better ways to make people understand the value of being a descent human being. Punishment like that doesn't work, just look at our prison systems.

Like I said before, I think it's the guilt that follows you. Which can lead to feelings of shame, anger etc which leads to unhappiness and a perpetuation of your bad deeds. There's your karma. A happy person doesn't tend to put shit on people.

Each of us has the power to forgive ourselves and make a concerted effort not to repeat those bad deeds. Whats done is done, forgive, say sorry and promise yourself you'll strive to be a kind, compassionate and loving person. There's your karmic brownie points, if you need them. No need for some esoteric practice or a two thousand dollar weekend workshop.

Perfection isn't about never doing anything wrong, it's about never repeating those wrong doings.

As for Intention. Same thing really. We already have it inside of us. More than most of us realise. But, again we choose to give it away without realising it. To those we deem more powerful, intelligent, worthy or those with the sparkling robes.

Which is what I was trying to get at with all my scientific gobbledygook. Simple intention is waking up in the morning, complex intention is walking on water. How to increase your intention is to practice intention and realising how much human intention has already shaped this world. Each and every one of us is a player. Collective consciousness.

Dr. John Wheeler, the man who coined the word Black Holes, said we are not passive observers. We are not victims of our world, but our intentions bring reality into existence. Human intention can significantly influence the properties of materials and the nature of reality. There are many scientists and others that have come to this conclusion.

I can't say I have a method of increasing ones strength of Intention, but I now realise that we are more capable and stronger than I ever realised. Which is the first step, at least for me.

Maybe mind power techniques, mindfullness that sort of thing i suppose might be the next step.

As an aside. I see there is a tendency to jump the gun, spiritually speaking.

Looking for some spiritual ideal at the expense of our humanness. Too eager to become an immortal. Semen retention. This teacher, that teacher. Angels, demons... ad infinitum.

Practice being a descent human being first of all and then concentrate on all that weird shit.

Fuck Descartes....I drink, therefor I am.

Barman ! mines a large one.

All is love......all is love.

:wub:

I'm stuck on something... if the reason we don't pass through pavement is because we absolutely have no doubt it's solid, why don't babies drop straight through the floor when we set them down?

They dont believe in gravity either ? :)

Your inability to carry on in terms of this thread has nothing to do with your alcohol intake. Thanks for sharing that.

How to increase your intention is to practice intention and realising how much human intention has already shaped this world

This is the source of delusion. Human intent is the road to hell on earth. Hell isn't some other place, some other time.

Impersonal intent of the immaterial body of awareness which is the same as the nonexistence of karma is not yours.

There is no increasing this. One awakens to this as one's essential inherent nature no different than your own mind right now.

Little horse, dear~ this is not within your grasp to comprehend. It is not relative to any one watched or watching, ok?

They dont believe in gravity either ? :)

Gravity believes in babies though.

Midwifery school 101 session 1.

We're teaching 'zero defects'.

Teacher...

" How many times is it acceptable for an apprentice bricklayer to drop a brick whilst learning that trade?"

Class show off..( they always answer first).

" Lots of times I suppose."

Teacher..

" How many times is it acceptable for a trainee midwife to drop a baby?"

Class ( in unison)

" None"

Teacher...

" That's 'zero defects' "

:)

Gravity believes in babies though. Midwifery school 101 session 1. We're teaching 'zero defects'. Teacher... " How many times is it acceptable for an apprentice bricklayer to drop a brick whilst learning that trade?" Class show off..( they always answer first). " Lots of times I suppose." Teacher.. " How many times is it acceptable for a trainee midwife to drop a baby?" Class ( in unison) " None" Teacher... " That's 'zero defects' " :)

For some things its easier to get a perfect score , than at others.

Edited by Stosh