Sign in to follow this  
ChiForce

MH17...

When you look into these events, you must look at it from the viewpoint of who has most to gain from the event.

Russia has nothing to gain and everything to lose by bringing down the MH aircraft. The West and Ukrainian puppet government has everything to gain by this event as it will greatly increase international pressure against the pro Russian forces in the east.

I believe the Malaysian people/government has been singled out by the international Cabal due to these two attacks on their airline.

• Like 2

Wisdom = Insight, Different to Knowledge but it is a Knowing

As I mentioned....Wisdom literally means knowledge accumulated through philosophic or scientific learning. Knowledge and knowing imply the same thing,...information about illusion as if illusion is real. Neither knowledge or knowing,...whether perceived to be insightful or not, is never present. Thus,...it is good to be aware if you are running a knowledge or knowing program,...for if you are, that is proof you are not in the present. All knowledge and knowing is in the past.

Gnowing on the other hand, is fully different. For example,...prajnaparamita cannot be know,...only gnown. Gnowledge comes from Heart Mind, whereas knowledge arises from Head Mind.

Know god, no peace; Gnow peace, no god.

Those who know, most often do not gnow.

Gnothi Seauton does not translate to know thyself, but Gnow Thyself.

As I mentioned....Wisdom literally means knowledge accumulated through philosophic or scientific learning. Knowledge and knowing imply the same thing,...information about illusion as if illusion is real. Neither knowledge or knowing,...whether perceived to be insightful or not, is never present. Thus,...it is good to be aware if you are running a knowledge or knowing program,...for if you are, that is proof you are not in the present. All knowledge and knowing is in the past.

Gnowing on the other hand, is fully different. For example,...prajnaparamita cannot be know,...only gnown. Gnowledge comes from Heart Mind, whereas knowledge arises from Head Mind.

Know god, no peace; Gnow peace, no god.

Those who know, most often do not gnow.

Gnothi Seauton does not translate to know thyself, but Gnow Thyself.

I think the distinctions you have made here are fair.

I mean Knowing in an instinctual/intuitive way ... the gut feeling has no text books?

You may call it Gnowing (v Knowing), I do like Gnowing better,

Edited by White Wolf Running On Air

I believe these events are not by chance and have been carefully orchestrated.

Orchestrated by who or whom?

'World spirit', 'divine providence', 'the higher cause' or however one has a need to label it, has been an excuse for the worst atrocities in history. Furthermore, to project reasoning faculties onto this objectified entity, as being responsible for bringing freedom to all at some future date, is preposterous. Why? Is this any different from the religious view of some glorified afterlife? To project human problems onto this so called 'higher cause', is shirking responsibility.

ralis,...long time no see. Ever see the scene where there is a couple, and one seems preoccupied, so the other says something outrageous, while the preoccupied one replies "that's nice," or something to that effect.

That's been happening to me lately,...with the "other" being my own Head Mind,..wanting some attention. I've been laughing so hard over it that my face hurts.

Whether the Cabal controls both the Left and the Right in this instance, it is still unseen.

Are they gearing up for war, I hope not.

Are people led through propaganda to rally behind the cause orchestrated by the Cabal, unfortunately so.

People need to start thinking for themselves and stop letting the Media think for them. The media is carefully measured drug and beamed straight into your mind if you're unaware.

Whether the Cabal controls both the Left and the Right in this instance, it is still unseen.

Are people led through propaganda to rally behind the cause orchestrated by the Cabal, unfortunately so.

People need to start thinking for themselves and stop letting the Media think for them. The media is carefully measured drug and beamed straight into your mind if you're unaware.

FFS Stimps.

The David Icke Forum is thataway >>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.davidicke.com/forum/

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 2

The hidden hand that pulls the puppet strings.

Come on now. Do you expect me or anyone in their right mind to accept that without question.

Come on now. Do you expect me or anyone in their right mind to accept that without question.

But I never asked you to accept it without question.

Just having some fun.

Phew.

I thought you'd gone postal for a moment there buddy.

Anybody wants batshit crazy then look no further than David Icke Forum.

:)

Phew. I thought you'd gone postal for a moment there buddy. Anybody wants batshit crazy then look no further than David Icke Forum. :)

We all know you love that forum

International Banking Mafia that is who, follow the money. It is the Money Changers, always had been since when.

Forbes top 100 has nothing on these people.

You admonish persons to start thinking for themselves, but claim there is a hidden cabal responsible for the world's ills. Disjointed thinking.

• Like 1

You admonish persons to start thinking for themselves, but claim there is a hidden cabal responsible for the world's ills. Disjointed thinking.

Maybe I'm a disjointed person?

I think the distinctions you have made here are fair.

I mean Knowing in an instinctual/intuitive way ... the gut feeling has no text books?

You may call it Gnowing (v Knowing), I do like Gnowing better,

I would use intuition as being compatible with gnowing. Instinct on the other hand, seems more memory or knowledge based. Using the terms gnowing and knowing, IMO, can be very helpful in self inquiry. What do you gnow, versus what do you know.

Gnowledge to me, is synonymous with absolute bodhicitta,...whereas knowledge is in the realm of relative bodhicitta.

In both Buddhism and Taoism there are suggestions of the Heart (thymos) being the higher mind, while the Head (psyche) is the lesser mind.

To me, it is incredibly shameful how the Judeao-Christian-Muslim culture of the last 1900 years has disgustingly altered the term Gnothi Seauton (Gnow Thyself) to read Know Thyself. If Descartes had realized the difference between gnowledge and knowledge, he would never have suggested the ridiculous phrase "i think, therefore I Am," as if the I Am arises from the i think.

To the Greeks, there were two minds,...knowledge arose from the lessor mind, the cerebral mind called psyche,...whereas gnowledge came through the higher mind, or thymos,...the Heart Mind.

Gnosticism, the original form of Christianity, arose from a Greco-Egyptian philosophical fusion. Gnosticism was an important part of the neo-Christian construct. Gnosis was not an outgrowth of neo-Christianity, as revisionists suggest. Today’s Christian persuasions are a product of Gnostic Christianity, not the other way around. We could say that Christianity was built on the DNA of Gnosticism. This neo-Christian fabrication from Gnosis and Krst, from gnowledge and the Anointed One, can also be substantiated through the Book of Enoch, from which over a hundred phrases were introduced into the New Testament. Enoch was written before 170 BCE, and several Aramaic copies were purportedly found among the Dead Sea fragments of the Gnostic gospels from Qumran.

Neither Paul nor his followers could grasp gnosis, that is, to gnow themselves through the heart of essence. Like many today, frozen in their conceptual experiences, Paul needed a more physical, hope-driven, fear-based path. The ignorant respond to hope and fear. Thus, from the expectations infused through the Pauline church, the concept of a personified Christ grew and entered the groupthink of the anti-Gnostic Paulines and those, like the Roman aristocrats, who wished to exploit it.

Today’s scientially minded, a belief based approach to object-ive reality built upon knowledge, may think such a philosophy of Gnowledge as primitive, but keep in mind that the Egyptians for example were quite aware of the brain. Evidence clearly shows that the Egyptians had an intimate knowledge of brain functions, for instance that the left cerebral hemisphere controls the right side of the body. As was the case with the Tantrika and Vajrayana in Asia, and the Maya of Mesoamerica, Egyptians seemed to have been aware that the brain is the vessel for the lowest consciousness, whereas from the heart arose the highest consciousness. Ancient cultures appear to have discarded the brain because they had a higher awareness of self, a non-ego self, that has been quite veiled in the contemporary cultures of the last few millennium.

Knowledge proceeds through what Buddha called the five skandhas or Aggregates, which includes sensual perceptions and conditioned experience by way of the psyche or personal consciousness. To know is to comprehend noologically, through intellect-based thought.

Gnowledge is to understand through metasensory awareness and unconditioned experience through the thymos or impersonal consciousness. To gnow is to understand by way of gnosis or Right Discernment, the gnowledge that Siddhartha Gautama, the "Sage of the Shakyas," implied when he said, be a Lamp unto Thyself.

Gnowledge, Prajna, Bodhi, and Tao are feminine nouns. Wisdom is said to be a feminine (Yin) noun, but the word, as defined, only points to the masculine (Yang),..wisdom literally means knowledge accumulated through philosophic or scientific learning. Knowledge is fully masculine (Yang). Knowledge is of, and fully dedicated to, the skandhas (form, senses, perception, thinking, and the knowledge of that thinking). Thinking is always (irrefutably) in the past.

Edited by Vmarco
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this