TaoMaster

what is reality and what is illusion ?

Life is all the yang attributes to the fullest degree . There is simple nothing life can't do . Life is limitless . Life limits itself with yin . Any of the yin tributes.

Ok now hold that thought.

If life is limitless and I happen to know it is . Then if life chooses to take a thing , any thing , in any quantity out of existence , instantly well then that's what life does. Life can put to back instantly as well . When ever how ever it so chooses. Life is ability in the fullest sense of e word. There is nothing life is not able to do . Period.

So why then is it so hard to accept that things do not exist when they are not known and that they do exist, when they are known .?

It's easy to prove using the law of duality .

Life brings things into existence to know them

Life takes things out of existence to nt know them

If all things exist to be known and are knowable

Then all things that are not known do not exist and are not knowable.

This is the view point of life in its native state . This is the life I became one with . It's the creator of all things .

The unspoken and unknowable . The 1 that I happen to know and speak of .

We are all life forms of the 1 life that controls us all . There is not individual soul or spirit . It's a single life spirit for all life forms .

I know , I've been 1 with all life and can tell you from first hand actual experience. I've been and still am now.

MARBLE HEAD , you are making me laugh , thanks for your comments . Back to the magnet thing.

Take two bar magnets. Write front and back on the two sides that stick

Then write top at the top of both and bottom and the bottom on both .

With the fronts facing your face , write right on the right and left on the left.

When you look at the bar magnet it should be like looking at a person stading in front of you .

You see the front , top , bottom and two sides left and right respectively but you don't see the backs because they are blocked by the fronts.

A now you have two bar magnets with front back left right top and bottom written on all 6 sides.

You can put all the yangs together and they will all stick . ( yangs are front left and top )

You can put all the yins together and they will all stick ( yins are back right and bottom )

When you try to put yangs with yins they resist but when you put ll the like poles of yang and toto getter they stick .

There is a single interesting exception . When you put the bar magnets to get her side by side like when a man and woman hold hands walking together , they stick .

Men are yang and women yin.

Try it Marblehead. You will have a new realization about life . Hopefully that is .

This will also give you an understanding about the 3 yins and 3 yangs from my previous posts. It's cubic. It's derived from duality .

Every thing that exists has 6 sides. No exceptions. Even my avatar. Enev a round magnet hase 6 sides and 6 poles of yang and yin 3 each respectively dawg !! ( smile )

Taomaster .

It's easy to prove using the law of duality .

But if you use the laws of physics you fail to prove anything.

I'll bet you don't even have two magnets that are labeled Positive and Negative to put into practice all the thing you are saying about them.

And if I have caused you laughter then I have done well.

But if you use the laws of physics you fail to prove anything.

I'll bet you don't even have two magnets that are labeled Positive and Negative to put into practice all the thing you are saying about them.

And if I have caused you laughter then I have done well.

i like to laugh and make others laugh . I do have the magnets and ive done everything ive said. All labeled.

right front left

back

bottem

you lable them as if there were human

the face of the body faces front. the left arm goes on the left side and the right arm the right. The head is on top and the feet on the bottem .

when both magnets face forward and side by side there is unity

when one faces backward and the other forward, all poles will push away . They are fully opposed at that position .

when they are back to back , they unite as a single unit , or face to face, same thing. They stick.

if front faces a back , they push away but if back faces back or front faces front they stick . :)

Edited by TaoMaster

Okay. You've convinced me. You have worked with magnets.

You confused me with the above but that doesn't matter. All magnets work the same way - they have no options.

• Like 1

Okay. You've convinced me. You have worked with magnets.

You confused me with the above but that doesn't matter. All magnets work the same way - they have no options.

right and you wont change a magnet with oppinion , perspective, e=mc2 or law of relitivity. :)

the magnet represents the basics for everything in existence in the universe. dawg !! :)

there is both yang and yin in all things. The more basic the more apparentcy of yang and yin together.

the more yang the more forward motion and the more yin the more backward motion.

the more yang the more upward and the more yin the more downwards motion

left and right motion follows same basics as the above .

the more of the other attributs of yang and yin , the more the thing or person is considered only one of the two yang or yin .

you can add them up collectivly by seperately counting each yin and yang

life puts the yangs up first and then the same life puts up yin to oppose it and it all happens instantly . Time is an illusion of persistence. Its a form of perspectivness.

when life wants to take something out of existence , life removes the opposition, the duality colapses resulting in total vanishment. Only dual natured things are permited in the law of duality univrese .

my avatar is a magnet in symbol.

two poles of a single magnet are not related, only the same two poles of two magnets are related.

the only single relationship is that they are both in the same universe. Meaning the number 1. :)

its simple

to bring a thing into exsistence you use yang , its always comes first and its always a positive attribute.

to keep the thing in existence you use yin to oppose it with and generate persistence.

to take the thing out of existence, you remove the yin and the thing will vanish . :)

youd be surprised at what life is doing when you vanish the illusions of reality . Life does what ever it wants to do but makes it interesting by hiding the fact that it exists.

if you are the 5 year old girl playing with a doll in each hand , the play time is much better when the girl ignores her part in the play and considers each doll a single spiritual being with a body who are controled by individual souls .

life creates the reality and then the illusions to manitain persistence of the reality :)

Hehehe. Okay, I have had enough about yin and yang and magnets for a while.

My reality is probably a little different than is yours.

Most of my magnets are on my fridge.

And I try to stay away from dualities as much as I can so I generally speak of Chi rather than the two polarities of the energy.

• Like 1

Von Reichenbach's research showed chi to have two poles, too (oddly, he called it od). And, um, he was using magnets in some of his studies.

Edited by Michael Sternbach
  • Like 2

Goldmine.

Which way is forward without a point of reference? You see forward in front of your face ... Because that's where your eyes are, according to your other bits and bobs... Still under the spell of the master illusionist.

But I have learned one thing from you, right and wrong can be just a much of an illusion.

• Like 1

magnets are thee most closest thing to the actual law of duality . magnets basically say all things in existence shall have six sides.

the magnet is the law of duality x 3rd row. 3 yangs and 3 yins. It generates dimension. a cube with six sides. exactly like the bar magnet. Or a round one . makes no difference. :) You name it , itll have six sides and thats that. :lol: