TaoMaster

What exactly IS the law of duality ?

One day in late summer, an old farmer was working in his field with his old sick horse. The farmer felt compassion for the horse and desired to lift its burden. So he left his horse loose to go the mountains and live out the rest of its life.

Soon after, neighbors from the nearby village visited, offering their condolences and said, "What a shame. Now your only horse is gone. How unfortunate you are!. You must be very sad. How will you live, work the land, and prosper?" The farmer replied: "Who knows? We shall see".

Two days later the old horse came back now rejuvenated after meandering in the mountainsides while eating the wild grasses. He came back with twelve new younger and healthy horses which followed the old horse into the corral.

Word got out in the village of the old farmer's good fortune and it wasn't long before people stopped by to congratulate the farmer on his good luck. "How fortunate you are!" they exclaimed. "You must be very happy!" Again, the farmer softly said, "Who knows? We shall see."

At daybreak on the next morning, the farmer's only son set off to attempt to train the new wild horses, but the farmer's son was thrown to the ground and broke his leg. One by one villagers arrived during the day to bemoan the farmer's latest misfortune. "Oh, what a tragedy! Your son won't be able to help you farm with a broken leg. You'll have to do all the work yourself. How will you survive? You must be very sad.", they said. Calmly going about his usual business the farmer answered, "Who knows? We shall see"

Several days later a war broke out. The Emperor's men arrived in the village demanding that young men come with them to be conscripted into the Emperor's army. As it happened the farmer's son was deemed unfit because of his broken leg. "What very good fortune you have!!" the villagers exclaimed as their own young sons were marched away. "You must be very happy." "Who knows? We shall see!", replied the old farmer as he headed off to work his field alone.

As time went on the broken leg healed but the son was left with a slight limp. Again the neighbors came to pay their condolences. "Oh what bad luck. Too bad for you"! But the old farmer simply replied; "Who knows? We shall see."

As it turned out the other young village boys had died in the war and the old farmer and his son were the only able bodied men capable of working the village lands. The old farmer became wealthy and was very generous to the villagers. They said: "Oh how fortunate we are, you must be very happy", to which the old farmer replied, "Who knows? We shall see!"

• Like 8

Super Glue will fix that.

Now we just have duality with force. Everything else has to revolve around these two things stuck together.... who knows, maybe they'll create a planet of their own over time.... or religion, political system, etc.

Ever notice how when one person attaches to a particular part of a thread, the flow of the thread revolves around that attachment? If they never ever budge, then their attachment becomes the centralized pivot of the thread.

Get rid of the duality of polarized separation by dissolving the attachment that caused the polarization. Often this means stop giving attention to the point of attachment... drain it back into the whole, don't feed it.

• Like 1

There is no law and there are no dualities. Each and every thing exists in its own right. But yes, there is a difference between hot and cold water - the temperature of it.

Laws and dualities are man-made constructs. Without man there are no laws and there are no dualities.

interesting man made point of view , < i look at man as a vehical of life the spritual quality . If we view the LOD lets say before man then its safe to say its not man made unless you consider " man " as a vehical of life then yes the driver of man made the LOD

Heres one example of the LOD. the planet turns ( or does it ) 12hr / 12hr. Day ( yang ) the night ( Yin ) Moon too.

Theres Yang Yin in every thing fromthe smalles single partical the the largest galaxcy

The galaxcy has a top and bottem and it rotates counter clockwise. The only other direction it coud go is clock wise .

What about end over end ? same deal colckwise or counter clockwise.

The smallest single partical ? Lets use a dot. It has two sides like a coin. One side you can see and the other side you cant .

The banana . It has a peel . The peel has two sides the out side and the inside. . It has a banana under the peel . Peel / banana.

The human body , It has a left and right side and a top and bottom 2 eyes 2 nostrils 2 ears etc etc . Lay it down it has an openeing for energy and a butt hole for used fuel Yang in Yin out .

The sun comes up in the morning and sets at night .

Its a dual univere with LOD everywhere . Its simply pu a series of 11011010110110 and 00111001101101 . Like our computers . Yang is the 1 and Yin is the 0

When you put them together in a certain sequence it produses an image in color on the comuputer screen with sound.

What we see in real time is the image but not so much the 1101101101

With practice, you can see both the 11011010 and the images. Ill post that in another thread soon . Ill show you how to colapse the dual package ( as I call it ) too . YOU will go out of body I promise . When you do, pure knowledge will come flooding in at a rate that you wont be able to process. Not literally but itll feel like it .

The Yang Yin symbol IS the symbol of the LOD. But iMO its been altered and complcatied with 2 extra dots that do nothing more that hinder its simplisity . The simplist direction between two points is a straight line. Its also the most direct and shortes distance. adding the two opposing dots as more to it than is needed. WHo know when that was done that way. The two dots are the Yin to the Yang Yin Symbol .

Yang represents the white positive and Yin the black negative. You can see this in electrical wires Black white and green is ground. The white and green are actually conected.

The other thing about the symbol is that the black and white never actually touch . No two things in the universe can touch.

A car battery has a pos and a neg pole . When you get them close itll spart. this is the LOD at work.

if you want to make a thing vanish just take away one of the two sides of the Yang Yin . Due to the LOD no thing can exist without pos and neg .

Its not just subjective. Its both and its in everyhting and every one.

Its even in our actions .

When we like someone allot and they go away we feel bad

when we dislike someone allot or hate them and they go away we feel good.

if someone truly helps+ you in life , you feel the urge to help+ them back

if somoen truly hurts- you in life somehow you feel the urge to hurt- them back

notice the + and - symbols ?

A few months ago I colapsed the self and other duailty package.

when I did I went way way out of body and literally in a spiritual way became on life will all life.

I was everyone at the same time and I could know anything i wanted to know about amything. I was 100 percent able. I know then that thers only one 1 for all life forms ( fish, birds, apes, bug, plants etc. ) there was no more self and others. just life .

Lets take a closer more detailed look at how the physical word is contructed.

First you have the Yang. Its the first thing every created by life in a no universe. Theres not even a univers yet , just life.

Light is the first creation , Its the white half of the Yang Yin . Next something to oppose the light . Darkness. The Yin half.

The yang always precedes the Yin . no exceptions. Like a lie- ( yin ) follows the truth+ ( yang ) Truth+ then lie- . Light+ the dark- .

When light is put into existence , it needs somthing to oppose it or it will vanish . Dark opposes light in the most extreme opposition .

People tend to think outer space is a no thing. In a way it is just that and what keeps things stuck to the surface. called gravity.

But in truth it is a thing. Just as much as a planet is a thing. The planet is being pushed on 360 degrees and generate gravity .

When we jump up + yang the yin - pulls up down . Gravity : ) Its every where. The + and - that is ,

Its in our dreams too . When we are awake its Yang , sleep is Yin .

So whats so good about learning the LOD ? Awareness+ is a good+ thing Unawarness- is a bad- thing.

When you get to know the + and - in things , youll become more able+ , more knowledgable+ , more aware+, smarter+ , faster+ more powerful +

when you ignor and NOT KNOW- the law you become less able- less knowledgable- less aware- dumber- slowe-r and lose power -

• Like 1

hi mr Master!

Your life, my life, LIFE is duality. Why? Forget what passes for life— when life passes yer dead.

Life+Death, Yin+Yang, sex, etc. C'mon, don't be lazy!

so heres how it looks on paper

Yang+ Positive first +Then energy + mass+ sensation+ ><- sensation -mass -energy- Negative last -YIN

Lets take a look at the subjective universe. Theres the future 1st Yang + then the mass energy and sensation we call present time or the physical universe between the future and past , then the past- comes after.

Without the future or the past , present time will not exits . Remove either the + or - and poooof . Gone.

Future +<>- Past This is where he hang out . Between the yang and yin

This is why the sun comes up in the morning . The light comes first and the yin comes after.

If you slice a human body down the spin you have two halfs.

Yin an one side Yang on the other side.

The spinal cord runs between then for sensation sake.

Food is fuel+ and energy+ and is also put in from the top+ first+ and exits- the bottoem- after- as crappy waste- .

I often go what I call "Static " or out of body and can feel it allot. Its from knowing about the LOD like Ludwig van Beethoven knows music.

Ill show everyone how to play the LOD like plaid his piano .The keys on the piano are Black Yin and white yang.

When you practice a disiplin youll get as good at it as your able and then better . Because its the nature of the universe, the more you practice , the better youll get and the better you get the more youll want to get even better .

The LOD also dictate direction of the cosmos. It generates motion.literally.

When you walk you put one foot forwand + and the other goes back -

• Like 1

hi mr Master!

Your life, my life, LIFE is duality. Why? Forget what passes for life— when life passes yer dead.

Life+Death, Yin+Yang, sex, etc. C'mon, don't be lazy!

its your choice . Ignore- it and youll just be less- aware. Embrace and know it well and youll become more+ aware.

I think most are here at TTB's to do better in life . But there will always, without exception, be opposition to balance the forums. Thx for the reply :)

Her's another one fer ya… The karmic bondage of ratio-synchretic activity is a LAW of relativity

I would suggest that you make unified awareness the point of departure, i.e.: yin and yang are originally one as equally important to your education as distinguishing the relative aspects of the two things.

This is because good and bad is still karmically derived. No karma is the only good karma.

No karma is unified awareness, which is not relative to picking and choosing.

It seems to me that you already have prioritized a preference in this regard.

• Like 4

the exercise goes like this

Yang Yin

Positive>< Negitive

Help ><hurt

Light><dark

Up><Down

Happy><sad

Smile><Frown

Laugh ><Cry

Confident >< Unsure

Smart><Dumb

Warm><Cool

Strong><weak

Peace ><war

Make a list of your own words and in your oppinions. Its allot about the meaning the of the word and a positive or Negative .context. By the time youve got both sides of about 500 pages done, youll be a different person. Youll be able to make paragraphs of opposing sentences and words too.

You use the prameters of the LOD to determine Yang or Yin. The Parameters is that the Yang awalys comes first . Then the Yin to hold it there. The amout of Yin and Yang balance deternines motion and direction. The more Yang the more forward or up or bright or happy and at the same time the less happy or the not brightest but darkest or dullest. or the down or backwards.

so its +1st then - last and quanity in either one

Future first + past last- Thats right the future comes first and then the past after. Even though it seems the future hasnt come yet.

The LOD dictacts how humans and other animals relate to each other . Like Raod rage , fear, anger, , and why police cars are typically black and white . Good guys ><bad guys. Its just one big solid holigraphic computerized binary universe.

When you lean how to use the LOD in your favor , youll be much more able to vanish part of it with ease. :)

When you have a though , its you putting it there. and you vanishing it . The physical universe is no different, just more solid.

if you can play the piano you can do this drill . IT WILL BLOW YOU AWAY . Its easier than playing a piano . The simplest route is the one most direct in a straight line. A piano has all kinds of options that enable a non straight line.

The butterfly has a yang + wing and a yin neg - wing and its body in the center where its more solid like it is here in present time.

Its the spark between the positive and negative 12 volt car battery is . The center of the universe.

Look The more recent the past is, the easier it is to recall

the less recent the harder it is to recall .

The more recent the future is the easier it is to predict. The further into the futurethe harder it is to predict. See it ?

thats some tao mastering right there baby

the sooner you get started in the drill the better

the longer you wait the worse. LOD right there too . this is the law of dualtiy and anyone can and should learn it as soon as possible . :)

Not braging here in any way but Ya.......... Im a Tao Master . a real one . Nice to met you :):lol:

The banana . It has a peel . The peel has two sides the out side and the inside. . It has a banana under the peel . Peel / banana.

Try that with a Moebius ring or a Klein bottle and than discover that the inside equals the outside.

Moebius_ring.png

There's always a greater truth than the one we consider as THE truth.

Edited by Anoesjka
  • Like 2

interesting man made point of view ,

Only one comment about the post: Darkness (Yin) was first, then there was light (Yang). No, I not speaking from the Christian Bible POV but rather the Big Bang POV.

• Like 1

Stillness practices are relevant to soaking in non-duality and, in a number of traditions and quite a number of methods & terminologies, those practices focus on resolution into potent points along sushumna... call them the deep-centers, zero points, the mysterious pass, bindus ...

If unity is everywhere, what are the benefits of resolving into unity by focusing, refining, into the deep-centers?

• Like 1

WoW! Seems you want to get serious here. Hehehe.

My understanding at the moment is:

When we are born we are in unity, oneness. A baby does not know a difference between itself, its mother or the toy it plays with.

I think it is when we attain self-awareness we also lose our oneness, our unity with all things. Self-awareness separates baby from mother and from the toy.

This is, IMO, why Chuang Tzu tells us to return to the state of the new-born babe. So that we can once again experience this unity. This would be a state of non-duality.

Would the concept of self or ego be programmed into us at an early age? Would for instance, children raised by wolves have no concept of self? I remember asking my mother about this, at the age of two, maybe three, maybe because I was told I was "a self".

TaoMaster is unable to post and has asked me to make the following post for him:

Sensation either bad or good is generated with the pushing of the yin to the Yang closer together . Like a game of pingpong. It generates sensation . The server is Yang and the yin his opponent.

When you remove the opponent- or server+ there no game and no sensation . The Net is present time. The more yang and yin oppose each other the longer the game goes on , LOD right there. The amount of Yin or Yang respectively determine motion of the score and wins or loses.

Intelligence is measured by the ability to determine differences and similarities. The more able the more intelligent. Do the drill for a while and you'll soon be collapsing duality packages all over the place in present time . You'll be in a high level of spiritual awareness and "static. " floating above outside the law of Duality and your body in present time. Its thee...... most best of the best of the best places to be .period. :)

Its beyond anything i could even come close to typing on a keyboard. You just gotta do it . Its so simple you'll want to make it harder to make the sensations continue so what ever you do just keep at the drill every day for hours if you can .Like practicing the piano. Simple is best . Complicated worse. LOD

When you collapse the Self + ><- others package , you'll become with all life . Itll be awesome and then it'll be too much for you and you'll come hauling ass back to where your feet are on the ground again but in a much better place than when you left.

You'll be able to be one with all life , then not , then you are as needed or desired.

Its like playing on both sides of a chess game , Not much of a sensation there. But yet spiritually, its the best of the bestest feeling that words can not begin to scratch the surface in describing it . its just static serenity of being . Nothing effects- you are at total cause+

Were all just a single spiritual being that has the ability to not know things just as well as known them. To be 1 with all life its just a consideration away . Then to be slef and others , just another consideration.

The consideration of self + always comes before others- self 1st then self+ and others-

Knowing+ comes first , the not knowing- after

Life+ ( phsyical life ) comes first , then death- after.

The 5 year old girl who plays with a barbie doll in one hand and a ken doll in the other .

Shes playing so focused on the two dolls she doesn't even notice shes the one playing on both sides of the chess board.

Life is the little 5 year old girl and we are the ken+ and barbie- dolls.

Life purposely not knows its both life forms and even that there is a " life" in many cases. I Know im that Life with all other life forms but many do not . Some know it better than me too.. Its a +50><50- universe.

The human body and other bodies are simply just a physical image reflections of spiritual life , Humans are spiritual images of life in the physical form .

Life puts the yang there an life puts the yin there to oppose ITSELF. LIFE.

You and I are the life . The 1 . When we die our soul doesn't leave and go get a new body it returns to the 1 as the 1 as if it never left because it never did leave. When a new life form is born , life plugs into it . 1 life 1 Soul, all life forms.

when an airplane goes down , its not how many souls on board , its how many life forms . There's only 1 soul . YOU.

The human hand is life and the fingers are life plugging itself into life forms.

What can a say , I know what I know . I didn't always know this stuff . It was doing the drills for a while that did it .

Im still a rooky in relation to how far I can go with it . Thing is, the further you go the brighter you get until you just vanish back into the whole of all life and light .

Life is an all knowing being but only life the creator of all things can limit its ability to know and it does just that .

The brightest light is the most accurate physical description of life the non physical.

If life were physical . life would be the brightest bright of any brightness. Lifes brightness is unlimited. It can always be brighter. brightness is the closest thing in the physical universe next to life

Brightness comes first then darkness after. Before there was a universe , there was no thing. then brightness then darkness.

These are the exact parameters for creation in the universe from the smallest single particle to the largest galaxy ( both illusions )

What allot of many do not know ? A thing does not exist unless you know it exists. Everything you do not know does not exist. Everything you know does exist.

The bird that chirps outside your window does not exist unless you know its deos . Only the sound of its chirps until you actually see the bird and hear the chirps together.

Every thing and every one is here because you and only you put them here in front+ of you not behind+ you . Including me .

Im not JUST a Tao Master , I am all of life and so are you .

Ya its like a big illusion . The more negative it gets the more solid it gets The more positive it gets the more holographic it becomes. Like an image in your so called mind. ( another illusion but an easy one to vanish when you become a master LOD dood. like me .

Don't worry you can make a new mind and go back to being how you were again when ever you choose. ) Really im being honest, you're better off without one .

Im going to get this LOD drill viral some how and get everyone doing the drills and helping each other be brighter again .

That's my goal . Ive done it before and Im doing it now . How do I know? I just do . Ive done it before. Have you had a drink of water before ? ya you know it.

Life uses the same planet earth , same sun , same city's same presidents, same cars, boats, airplanes over and over and over . Same songs same tv shows, same brothers, same lessens in school ,and sisters Kennedy, MLK , and obama. reagan too. countless times over and over , then forget then restart , then forgot ( or not known ) , But the outcomes are never the same . Similar sometimes .

Its like dropping a ball into a barrel with a trillion places for the ball to exit . You never really know which hole its going to be from one drop to the next. The outcome of each life is no different. Unless you want it to be.

Ive noticed there are some more prominent packages like Know+-not know and able >< unable Self >

This is from TaoMaser as well:

at fist there was no universe, no light no dark no no any thing , then light then dark .
its not a bible quote . ive never read the bible.

yang always comes first o exception .

big bang is modern day lie added to ancient technology

big bang is a theory and no more. Its actually not true

Would the concept of self or ego be programmed into us at an early age? Would for instance, children raised by wolves have no concept of self? I remember asking my mother about this, at the age of two, maybe three, maybe because I was told I was "a self".

Interesting question. I have never entertained it in my mind.

The child that was raised by wolves is interesting and I think I should speak to it first while my thoughts are forming.

I did see a documentary that included a little info on the wolf-child a couple years ago and as I can remember whenever someone tried to get close to it the wolf-child would assume the defensive posture of a wolf. I would say that he was reacting as would a wolf (but a subordinate one). So yes, I think the wolf-child did have a concept of "self" but that of a wolf, not as a human.

So now, to take a shot at your first question based on what I just said above. Apparently the concept of self is learned. (Else the wolf-child would have thought itself to be a human, not a wolf.)

I don't know if I like what I just said but it is my honest thought at the moment. We don't know what we are until someone tells us. It's all learned.

• Like 1

Interesting question. I have never entertained it in my mind.

The child that was raised by wolves is interesting and I think I should speak to it first while my thoughts are forming.

I did see a documentary that included a little info on the wolf-child a couple years ago and as I can remember whenever someone tried to get close to it the wolf-child would assume the defensive posture of a wolf. I would say that he was reacting as would a wolf (but a subordinate one). So yes, I think the wolf-child did have a concept of "self" but that of a wolf, not as a human.

So now, to take a shot at your first question based on what I just said above. Apparently the concept of self is learned. (Else the wolf-child would have thought itself to be a human, not a wolf.)

I don't know if I like what I just said but it is my honest thought at the moment. We don't know what we are until someone tells us. It's all learned.

Smart deduction, I must say.

• Like 1

Fire rises and water sinks thoughts do not make this so it just is. This is a law that is the same for every living thing in the world. When we have laws or rules benefiting one and harming another, true to one and false to another that is called fucked up, welcome to earth. Stick with nature it tells us everything we need to know.

• Like 2

This is from TaoMaser as well:

at fist there was no universe, no light no dark no no any thing , then light then dark .

its not a bible quote . ive never read the bible.

yang always comes first o exception .

big bang is modern day lie added to ancient technology

big bang is a theory and no more. Its actually not true

I will hold to the Big Bang theory until something more logical comes to my attention.

I think they use a mirror to establish whether the porpoise ape etc recognizes that the reflection is of themselves.

( by their reaction to it)

Yes its still inferential unless you ask the feral kid later on ,

but even then one would have to be clear what they would consider a self to be.

( and youd also have to decide whether a non-humanly socialized human actually constitutes a normal human)

Edited by Stosh

I think they use a mirror to establish whether the porpoise ape etc recognizes that the reflection is of themselves.

The last documentary I saw regarding self awareness used mirrors. Pretty much an accepted standard, I think.

The last documentary I saw regarding self awareness used mirrors. Pretty much an accepted standard, I think.

It still leaves doubts though for me,, for instance my cat , she isnt as visually oriented as humans ,, she doesnt have confidence of my identity until she hears me ( or so it seems- heck she wont even play with those laser dot toys either ,, why? I suspect because they are silent and cant be felt ), , and a dog similarly,, is more scent oriented..

But if you watch a dog or horse closely , they do seem to know where their body is ,,umm jumping over a log they lift their feet to fit the circumstance not just to a particular trained height etc,

A lizard , may take a circuitous route out of its hole , but zip in a straight line back to it ,, so even such as that seems like he has to have some idea of where it is relative to the hole - therefore it has to know itself as a distinct thing.

Edited by Stosh