• 50-55 YO
    • 55-60 YO
    • 60-65 YO
    • 65-70 YO
    • 70-75 YO
    • 75-80 YO
    • More than 80

Mark - nice post!

I'm trying to see the reason behind the malady. You mention Tinnitus. I've been plagued with that for over 40 years. The physical reason it started, I imagine, is from the LAPD shooting range - back when they didn't offer head gear for the ears. They had a roll of toilet paper sitting on a bench, and you'd chew a wad of that and stick it in your ears. And then the gunfire would start, all 30 of us women shooting in an underground cement setting. Geez.

But I noticed that this tinnitus is the very same sound (although greatly magnified) when you get into the Golden Stream - the golden source of consciousness. Now it's easier for me to tolerate, once I reached that place. I now look at tinnitus as the sound of "Shine", from the inside to the outside.

So the physical cause was the shooting range - but as it is all Mind - why did I attract this to me? Why did I manifest it? This is the method I'm talking about that I use during deep dynamic healings. Sometimes we get lucky and the 'reason' is so obvious....like the quadriplegic teenager who was "frozen with fear" of his father, who forced him to enter a motocross race when the kid didn't feel that he could do it. Sure enough, he had a wreck and was quadriplegic for months. My husband and I got to the dynamic about the father, and once that was realized and a ceremony done, the boy is now recovering. We just had to get to the "truth of the matter", which is something I learned about by reading Mary Baker Eddy, although we don't 'go through Jesus' as she did.

So diseases are true mysteries - and the common cold just drives me nuts. I know it's something real simple. I just thought of something! Maybe the common cold is manifested because Time needs to be slowed down for that person a bit. Maybe it's a way of enabling the correct alignment of something else to happen. Although I'm not satisfied with that answer either.

What does the common cold do? It makes us sneeze, it stuffs up our nose - in general, it seems to affect most of our senses. I guess in a sense it 'grounds' us, because we feel metaphorically rather close to the ground when we have one. I'd sure love to figure this out...

Edited by manitou

Could they not be considered both a trade-off and blessing. :)

MtoF trans people are prescribed progesterone.

It develops their bosom.

We sometimes had patients undertaking the change back when I was nursing.

I'd be careful about following Mark's advised regimen.

MtoF trans people are prescribed progesterone. It develops their bosom. We sometimes had patients undertaking the change back when I was nursing. I'd be careful about following Mark's advised regimen.

That would be estrogen.

The web says that progesterone is a precursor to testosterone , that it inhibits some negative effects of estrogen,

and moobs are caused by lowered progesterone levels ,, not beng an endocrinologist though , I couldnt say what the proper application regimen should be or at what doses what does what to what parts, because ,, since elements of this hormonal collection substitute in metabolic pathways for one another having variable effect.

Moobs - I actually had to look it up (english isn't my native tongue). If you've ever had a bad day as a middle aged woman, definitely look it up with Google image search. It made my day! :lol:

mad-moobs.jpg

• Like 2

Class of 2000!!! :D

I believe I was '99. (born late december). At least, would have been '99 if I finished highschool at the correct time.

Or I could be completely confusing myself. I never remember because I dropped out early and only completed highschool later on at TAFE.

Edited by nestentrie
  • Like 2

The common cold, that would be mostly an immune reaction (as far as the symptoms). And why do the Zicam tablets work so well for me-- they don't cure me, but they sure help with the symptoms and lessen the duration for me. That's if I start in on them when all I feel is a little soreness in the throat, and continue almost chain-sucking them until I can't stand the taste anymore, usually about day three.

Some form of zinc, and only a homeopathic remedy as far as medical science knows but apparently there is evidence that it does the things I'm describing for the majority of people.

Edited by Mark Foote

Moobs - I actually had to look it up (english isn't my native tongue). If you've ever had a bad day as a middle aged woman, definitely look it up with Google image search. It made my day! :lol:

mad-moobs.jpg

Now ........ when I posted the female version of that ..................... :D