BaguaKicksAss

What can masculinism do for women?

The concept of 'roles' is already creating something artifical... it starts so young: put blue on infant boys and pink on infant girls.

My friends twin 3 year old boys had toy trucks, motorbikes, dolls, a cooking set (which they loved, as well as playing mum and dad and baby with the doll) and any man in a work uniform and tools, once, at a second hand shop, one of them put on a pink Barbie cap and handbag and some diamante sunglasses and (assuming he was in a work uniform) paraded up and down the shop telling everyone; "Me a man!" :D

I think best let them to choose what they want and experiment, they will grow out of it or develop it as time goes on.

Did they worry this 4,000 years ago? Maybe their way of identifying gender was simply different... and they did construct a division of labor as hunter-gatherers... So yes, there are some 'roles' towards survival of the clan.

There is a lot of background conditioning there, through all that time. There are also other dynamics. Take some old concepts that are reflected in Freemasonry (an initiation system and instruction on 'attaining manhood').

A boy may take on a trade ( 1st* - Entered Apprentice) with a 'Master' (of that trade or a Master Mason), quite often his father. he would work and be educated about life, on that level, and as a tradesman. The next stage is he graduates and becomes a craftsman as well ( 2nd * Fellow Craft). He can then travel ( a 'Journeyman'), leave the home, travel, experience other people and culture, widen his horizons, while at the same time, he has a trade to support himself while he travels and a network to recognise him and his skills and get employment and payment. Eventually he becomes a master of his trade himself ( 3rd * - Master Mason) and it is his duty to now take on his apprentice/s and keep the cycle going.

Then along came the industrial revolution ... all that got messed up, men didnt work at home, but became production units in hell-factories, alienated from their sons and vice a versa were often committed to the worst labour in similar dehumanising conditions.

But today, the group doesn't seem to matter any more... it seems more about the individual and what is their perceive reality.

True , in a lot of western cultures and degraded cultures and societies everywhere ... actually, further than that, the break down of the extended family units (the most successful human social situation - even separated groups of men develop 'clans' ) to the 'nuclear family', which is itself often now breaking down into individual 'units' .

• Like 1

I suspect that those who really fit the 'normal' gender roles in society are pretty few.

Who doesn't have a few 'odd' habits and tendencies?

So far, no one I've ever met and got to know even remotely well falls in line with 'normal'.

Yes,...normal is likely a minority. From my earliest memories I drew in a third box and printed Other. Even here, like FB, and other social media,...the indoctrination is towards a binary gender culture.

To paraphrase someone,...no one is taught to be a 3rd gender, nor born in a binary gender world.

Keep in mind, that 3rd gender has a multitude of types, from transmen, transwomen, ambigender, androgynous, to a Bodhisattva (like Kuan Yin, who was born Avalokitesvara).

Speaking of the latter,...According to prediction and metaphor, the future Buddha, Maitreya, will be a male born into a Red Hat family, and in one day, become a realized Buddha as a female; like the monk Avalokiteshvara became Kuan Yin. Doesn't matter how this transformation of Avalokiteshvara took place; and although many still view him as male, the natural qualities of a Bodhisattva are feminine. Some suggest that Maitreya will be the final incarnation of Kuan Yin.

My personal observation is that women have too many masculine, contracting energy qualities. Certainly, Yang and Yin are of the samething,...but far too much focus in on the masculine,...for both men and women.

Osho once mentioned that all spiritual qualities are feminine.

• Like 3

At one point my Clairaudience allowed me to hear the different races and hear women and men.

It appears that in much of the world both men and women are enjoying a sort of blossoming of resonance within their gender and those in transitional genders are also being given more space to settle in. This seems to be happening in sink with the demise of many religious strongholds, particularly that of the Catholic Church.

There does appear to be shift from group or family religion, to individual religion. Thailand has the largest publically viewable transgender population,...including Toms (F2M) and what they prefer to be called sao praphet song or 2nd female (M2F). IMO, Thailand's Buddhism has played a large role in the popularity of people expressing the gender of their choice. Unlike Mahayana or Vajrayana Buddhism,...Thai Buddhism pivots on self liberation,...thus, an individualist approach, that has few counterparts in Abrahamic Western society.

Interesting, the most gender open Country is Argentina. Don't know why.

The Country with the most vaginoplasties? I'll give you 10 guesses.

Iran. Seems Iran gives free sex change operations,...as homosexuality is punishable by death.

Now keep in mind,...I would not use the term "sex change operation" for anywhere else. The proper term would be gender reassignment surgery. But Iranian gays are not looking for gender reassignment, but rather not to be killed.

To paraphrase someone,...no one is taught to be a 3rd gender, nor born in a binary gender world.

The original went something like: Gays are born gay; homophobia is taught.

• Like 1

What can masculinism do for women?

It can make them cool. 38.gif

1aND8pS.gif

tumblr_n3xhzjFjia1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Edited by ZOOM