Unseen_Abilities

Cursed from past lives?

I've been reflecting on my life lately...when I bought The Satanic Bible (now 5-6 years ago) and toyed with demonic invocation I experienced the full onslaught of herds of Sorcerers that wrecked my Life for a good while - I experienced so much black magick from that time up until quite recently (even today they get to me sometimes, but now I've got the Strength, Techniques, Cunning & Skill to get their energy working for me, though I still feel their assaults as they come in) that I'm wondering if, in this case, the Satanic exploration I fell into (through coming into contact with people who told me about the Occult) was simply the catalyst that opened up some (potentially very) ancient things - I've posted numerous times about these things so I won't go into much detail here, suffice to say that using the words "onslaught", "assault" & "torture" to describe what I've experienced would not be an exaggeration in the slightest.

On past lives: Is it possible for my soul (or whatever you want to call it) to have been cursed a long time ago, in another life (or other lives) and for it to have carried through to this one? I've felt very strong Karmic Connections (for want of a better phrase) to some very interesting people - famous people, even - and then there's the issue of the family I was born into in this lifetime as well, so I'm trying to work out how I could have attracted the level of attention that I have from these cults.

In and amongst the experiences I've had (this is going back a few years now when it was very bad) were faces (and the voices of) certain people saying "here we go again..." or words to that effect and visions of a particular guy saying "most tortured soul forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever..." to give a couple examples.

So I'm wondering.

Thank You.

Edited by Unseen_Abilities

This is kind of speculation is more or less useless. My rule of thumb is that reincarnation/rebirth is basically about resonances. Things in the past resonate into the present, and certain of those things resonate especially with/in you. So, you had a powerful reaction to some satanic shit. Yes, that means there was some kind of resonance between you and that satanic work. Was this because of something that happened in the past? Well, to a certain extent, certainly: the nurturing and development of that satanic stream was done in the past, and it created the conditions for you to have that resonance and reaction. Was it "you" doing it in a past life? Eh... kind of, but also not really.

What really matters is where you are now and what youre going to do about it.

• Like 7

If you were me you'd be trying to work everything out as well. What you said about resonance totally...resonates with me - thank you.

Basically the goal is to integrate my experiences and express them, in a beneficial way, through creative work. This necessarily means doing lots of deep-sea diving, which I'm more than prepared & willing to do.

Don't underestimate the seriousness and severity of what I've experienced, though I completely agree with your last sentence.

Thanks for your reply.

Trust me, I dont underestimate your experience. I know how heavy this can get.

You should remember that in a way you are fortunate to have had this experience, because that pain, etc. can become a source of strength. Your resonance with this stuff, and your understanding of its flaws, gives you a chance to redeem this power, in some way that I cannot really imagine or work out for you in advance. Of course, these sayings can be rather useless when the pain gets to the point that it is crushing the soul and you just want to give up.

Im curious: what is your current practice and what are your basic models for what you are trying to do with this energy and with your life?

Edited by solxyz
  • Like 1

I'm sworn to secrecy my friend, but it is good.

I absolutely agree with your first paragraph...in fact, it's already begun becoming a source of strength for me (and it has for quite a while) but going through it all this way is another thing altogether.

Hi Unseen - it seems to me that if you had a desire to delve into the satanic, the desire was there for a reason. So you had to go to the outer reaches of the dark to find the light, perhaps. To find its border, then make the turn because you discovered it wasn't what you were after, after all. You saw the fallacy of extremism of any sort. it may take a little while to shake off the cling-ons of that experience.

I wonder also about ancestral input - but in my case I would call it ancestral guilt. A curse? Possible I guess, but not probable. I would say that our ancestors carried within them the very building blocks that we are made out of.

An example of what I'm talking about is the George Zimmerman verdict after shooting Trayvon Martin. I was so upset, that I started attending the Second Baptist Church, a predominately black church, after the verdict. (Believe me, I'm not a church-goer in any sense of the word, but I did feel compelled to get to know an entire group of people different from myself, that I had never taken the time to get to know before.)

I felt compelled to support the church to the tune of about $200 a month, plus buy them a $900 refrigerator that they needed. I didn't quite understand why that verdict affected me so deeply, until I remembered that my ancestral lineage includes slave-ship builders and traders from Massachusetts from the 1600's on. I suspect that's why I feel the cause of the African American as deeply as I do.

It must have gone a ways to alleviate the inequity I feel in my soul, because I no longer feel compelled to go there. This went on for maybe 3 months.

• Like 4

interesting

Edited by skydog

I've been reflecting on my life lately...when I bought The Satanic Bible (now 5-6 years ago) and toyed with demonic invocation I experienced the full onslaught of herds of Sorcerers that wrecked my Life for a good while - I experienced so much black magick from that time up until quite recently (even today they get to me sometimes, but now I've got the Strength, Techniques, Cunning & Skill to get their energy working for me, though I still feel their assaults as they come in) that I'm wondering if, in this case, the Satanic exploration I fell into (through coming into contact with people who told me about the Occult) was simply the catalyst that opened up some (potentially very) ancient things - I've posted numerous times about these things so I won't go into much detail here, suffice to say that using the words "onslaught", "assault" & "torture" to describe what I've experienced would not be an exaggeration in the slightest.

On past lives: Is it possible for my soul (or whatever you want to call it) to have been cursed a long time ago, in another life (or other lives) and for it to have carried through to this one? I've felt very strong Karmic Connections (for want of a better phrase) to some very interesting people - famous people, even - and then there's the issue of the family I was born into in this lifetime as well, so I'm trying to work out how I could have attracted the level of attention that I have from these cults.

In and amongst the experiences I've had (this is going back a few years now when it was very bad) were faces (and the voices of) certain people saying "here we go again..." or words to that effect and visions of a particular guy saying "most tortured soul forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever..." to give a couple examples.

So I'm wondering.

Thank You.

Curses don't follow from lifetime to lifetime.

Though we can curse ourselves (not in the black magic sort of way, in the more karma or whatever the heck one beleives in sort of way).

So when you take the cleansing baths and so forth, just add in "and from past lives as well". When you cut the cords between you and the namepaper or the curse or the magician also add in "from all past lives as well".

Btw, it is likely that the Satanic bible and demons and such brought up a lot of inner turmoil and unresolved stuff deep inside... when this comes up, it feels and is perceived exactly like a good strong curse, but essentially we are do it to ourselves as we work through stuff (especially if the working through is suddenly brought up much more quickly through some sort of magic work. Also there is the factor of being in a dark mindset (most folks feel that way about the satanic bible and demons) then doing some magic.... which opens up some portals and can light one up like a neon sign.... so it can attract some nasty stuff that likes to hang about because they have nothing better to do. Salt water the entire place, then frankincense after to get rid of any of this which may have happened.

• Like 2

Thanks for your input, BKA.

My latest thinking on the sum total of all my experiences is that they've likely been composed from a number of different things, and have been more complex than I've been aware of until recently. So yes, my dabbling could have brought to the surface issues that were purely internal (and probably did), but the fact of the matter, I feel, is that (up to many) actual people have been involved as well - things add up.

I can say quite certainly that (in addition to being abused as a kid - I'm still getting a lot of interesting stuff coming up from that one, actually....) I have been spied on, mind-controlled and attacked in very severe ways - it doesn't matter to me if anyone on here believes me or not because it's the truth...my mind has been more warped (in the wrong kind of way) than any mind should ever be, but I know how to take care of myself now. If you'd experienced what I have you'd understand.

• Like 1

So I'm wondering.

Thank You.

Hi,

I just wonder you wrote you toyed with Demonic invocation. May I ask what did you try to achieve? What good did you think would come out of it? Just curious.

Beside having heavy past, do you feel fine now?

Edited by centertime

I didn't think any good would come from it (and I didn't think it through) - I was immature and wanted to do evil things just for the sake of doing evil things. My life at that time revolved around Cannabis, LSD & certain subgenres of Heavy Metal that promote Satanic Witchcraft, and I'm quite sure those bands often put spells in their music and album cover art...combine that with the stuff already going on in my subconscious from much earlier on in my life and you have one potent recipe for disaster.

The Akashic records can help cue you into past lives, and perhaps give you some further understanding as to why you chose to go this path. Maybe perhaps good to find someone who can help you in that arena?

The Akashic records can help cue you into past lives, and perhaps give you some further understanding as to why you chose to go this path. Maybe perhaps good to find someone who can help you in that arena?

You know any goods ones?

Unravelling truth like balls of twine <_<

Onions made of twine, my friend, onions made of twine...

Or perhaps edible "twine" made from Onions? Just need the right slicer.

You've got a good sense of humor. That gift alone is pretty powerful. There's an aspect of humor that doesn't take life too seriously. Whether its curse or some handicap, the humor keeps the person going. With it, the worst handicaps are overcome.

• Like 2

I've studied my own natal chart in detail. It's an intense chart, having the Sun and three planets in Scorpio, Aries Moon, Aquarius Rising and North Node (therefore Leo South Node) in the first house - North Node in the first that is. Also a Capricorn stellium in the 12th with some crazy intense T-Square action, and also a well potent Lilith in Scorpio at 0 degrees after a Libra Midheaven. I've been extremely tortured in life but I'm as good as I could be at this point, with things ploughing along strongly.

Curse or no curse, you're playing out the archetypical Scorpion stinging himself.

Now, to anyone but a Scorpio - that would be/seem a crazy thing to do right? Maybe, maybe not.

The scorpio has a very special ability to not only carry others upon his back, but to feed them osmotically as he does.

The scorpio has the very special ability of venturing riiiiight into the darkness, to turn back around and bring out the Gold.

So, how does this relate to you life, and life-purpose/soul purpose...

Well, only you can conjure that truth to your feet.

From where I'm standing it seems you are not cursed, rather in the throws of bringing into fruition the undoing that you have already done in other life-times ie "perpetration life-time" > "undoing lifetime/s" > living the undoing/anchoring (current lifetime).

If I am not mistaken you entered a "special" kind family with a dark past/current timeline (entering the darkness) and you are the quintessential spiritual warrior - holding keys to change (bringing out the gold).

As far as I can see it, you are right on track...

Bring it back to you - the foundation.

Enter a quest to master your emotions and thoughts (like you have not already :) - like you could avoid it with said charts haha!

Man, satanic attacks, ET attacks, TTB Troll attack, vipers pretending to be real TTB goer attacks hahaha! The list goes on - the more they throw the stronger and more whole you become, should you choose it - and I see you choosing it.

They are all just trying to bring you out of the foundation, away from self, into the fear (Stinging oneself).

Bring it back to you - that's where all the power is - making it about them gives them the power (osmotically feeding them).

But then, once the Scorpio ascends from the ashes of shame, defeat, and powerlessness (his skin shed) - he rises above them, renewed, Godly - void of self - ready for his destiny.

You are the quintessential healer.

What degree of love you must bear if you are willing to do this life....come to Illuminate the Illuminators!!

We are all family my friend, endless streams of family.

If you take each bit of pain and fear, go within and follow it to its root - and, at the root, work with higher self to heal each and every perspective...who can stop you? What have they left that can bring you unstuck?

You are their living healing.

• Like 2