Sign in to follow this  
Nungali

What did mushrooms do to me ! ?

Sorry about that.. I meant to move that to "Off Topic" but that's what happens when two subforums share the same name.

• Like 1

Sorry about that.. I meant to move that to "Off Topic" but that's what happens when two subforums share the same name.

It's in its proper place now :). As far as the rest of the board members can tell, it just vanished... into the twilight zone for a bit...

The floggings will commence shortly!

me either!?

we come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust,,,,

scattalogicaly speaking

transforamtion and evolution

language

• Like 1

This is what mushrooms did to an old school friend of mine. He's fifty, and here's his facebook status from 14th April:

I STEP OUT AND IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL OUT I HOPE IT'S NO TRICK BUT TODAY IT'S ACTUALLY FINALLY WARM OUT ALL DAY AND IT FEELS FANTASTIC WEARING JUST A T SHIRT AND TO ME IT'S LIKE A MIRACLE. SEEMS TO ME WE'VE HAD LIKE ONLY 3 MAYBE 4 IF EVEN SEMI WARM DAYS SINCE MID SEPTEMER? MID SEPT TO MAY 14TH IS A LONG COLD RIDE FOR ME. THERE ARE A FEW NICE DAYS VERY HERE AND THERE IT SEEMS FOR 8 MONTHS SEPT - APRIL BUT THERE ARE LOADS OF BLEAK FREEZING COLD DAYS WHICH WAY OUT NUMBER THE OCCASIONAL NICE DAY. MY GLASS PAN WINDOW FROZE AND FOR 8 EVERY SILVER KNOB HERE IN MY HOME WAS FROSTY AND IN THE MIDDLE PAGES OF A BOOK WERE COLD PAPER. I'M TIRED OF BEING HUNCHED OVER TRY TO COMPENSATE AND TRYING TO STAY "WARM." LOL LAST YEAR AT THIS TIME I CRACKED UP BRIEFLY AND I REMEMBER IT WAS WAY PAST ST PATRICKS DAY AND IT WAS LATE APRIL AND NO MAY YET AND IT WAS STILL TOO COLD OUT AND INSIDE THIS CONDO AND FOR 2 WEEKS I REMEMBER I DID MY MEAGER 40 HRS AT WORK EACH WEEK FOR THE 2 WEEKS AND I LAYED IN BED AND SEEKED NO O/T AT WORK. THIS YEAR I NEVER CRACKED YET MAYBE. ON THE NEWS THEY SAID IT'S GOING TO GET COLD OUT AGAIN 48 AND RAIN HEAVY WED ON THE FULL MOON. SO IT WILL GET WARM AND SOME HOW WARM IS TOO GOOD TO IMAGINE. IF SOME ONE SAID DO YOU MOVE TO THE FILIPINES OR FLORIDA AND YOUR NRBQ STUFF WILL BE MOVED SAFE I'D BE IN IN A SECOND TRUST ME. I LOVE SPRING AND EASTER SUNDAY IS A REALLY NICE DAY I LOOK FOWARD TO AND I ALWAYS WORK EASTER SUNDAY. THANKS DEB & ROB FOR THE KIND EASTER CARD THAT IS SO HAPPY AND COOL TO OPE THE MAIL BOX AND GET A CARD WHICH WAS SO KIND AND REALLY CHEERED ME UP AND STILL DOES THE CARD HERE! YOUR GREAT FRIENDS AND THANKS ROB AND DEB D! YOUR VERY SPECIAL TO US AND THANKS FROM ME, OFELIA AND TALL PAUL. I SAW MY SON AND MY BROTHER TOGETHER TODAY IN MY CRIB FOR LIKE 15 MINUTES AND THEY BOTH MAKE ME HAPPY AND THOSE TWO BOTH LOOKED GREAT AND THATS A VERY GOOD THING! A GOOD VIBE. I LOVE MY BROTHER AND MY SON. CHECK OUT THE LES CLAYPOOL WINERY ON FACEBOOK. I HEARD THE BAND KINGSOFLEON ON 107.1 FM THE PEEK FOR YOUR BACK YARD SOUND ON THE CAR RADIO DRIVING UP ROUTE 303 VALLEY COTTAGE AND I ALWAYS LIKE DID AND DO LOVE THE BAND THE KINGS OF LEON AND I LOVE BAND BLACK MOUNTAIN WITH THAT GREAT DRUMMER. CHECK OUT DEVO AND BLACK MOUNTAIN AND I LOVE THE GRATEFUL DEAD AND FURTHER, RAT DOG, PHIL AND FRIENDS. I LOVE THE DEAD!

• Like 2

I'm thinking.... these folks had some stronger ones than I have had ;).

I'm not kidding about my friend. He was eating mushrooms for a long time, along with every other drug available, of course. But it was the mushrooms that did it. He writes things like that all the time, including on other people's statuses. The brother he mentions in that text has been dead for over twenty years :(

I'm not kidding about my friend. He was eating mushrooms for a long time, along with every other drug available, of course. But it was the mushrooms that did it. He writes things like that all the time, including on other people's statuses. The brother he mentions in that text has been dead for over twenty years :(

That is unfortunate, sounds like he went to far :(. He's OK when he's not on any substance though?

• Like 1

I once knew a girl named Mary...

Mary was never quite the same.

• Like 2

That is unfortunate, sounds like he went to far :(. He's OK when he's not on any substance though?

He's been clean for a long long time. That's his permanent conditions.

:(. That is always really unfortunate to hear about.

I have seen similar things happen to folks from energetic practices (without any substances) as well :(.

He's been clean for a long long time. That's his permanent conditions.

I have a cousin who's kind of like that. Did waaaay too many mushrooms back in the 70's and now he's super touchy feely and just a little bit off, but in kind of a good way. Like he gets too close to you when he's talking to you and the way he describes things can be hard to follow for someone who isn't used to him, but he's one of the most enthusiastic and selfless guys I know.

I definitely prefer my cousin who did too many mushrooms to my old college roommate who did too much ecstasy. One is maybe a little over excitable/emotional and the other is completely without emotion or reaction.

• Like 1

I'm thinking.... these folks had some stronger ones than I have had ;).

Blue meenies baby !

me either!?

we come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust,,,,

scattalogicaly speaking

transforamtion and evolution

language

How DARE they do that Gracie's voice! :angry:

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this