Sign in to follow this  
rojodugu

PRESENTING MYSELF

Hello everybody. my name is ronald im from a big country located in southamerica called Colombia. i have interests on all that have to do with the energies of the bodies and how to use them in benefit of health.

i currently practice Sivananda´s tradition yoga ( which mainly is hatha yoga) and have done some kung-fu, but have not continue due to lack of a good teacher/master here on my city.. i have interests on learning kung-fu tien shan pai style some day, and learning also advanced qigong and TCM. some day i guess i will travel to USA or China to learn with a proper master.

Im Currently practicing some exercices from the mantak chia´s book the multiorgasmic man, more especifically the cool draw, and that´s why i created this account, since i have some dificulties with that exercise. but that would be a topic for another forum.

thank you very much for taking the time to read this. i hope i can learn from you guys. greetings.

Hello and welcome to the forum. You will now be able to post freely and hopefully get any questions answered.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of the lobby and take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ This covers all that you need be aware of.

Good luck and best wishes,

Chang.

Sign in to follow this