Trunk

Space Panda Qigong banner ad

I wanna click the adddddddddd

Edit: clicked it, remembered why i can't stand MPG, ran away as fast as possible.

Edited by MooNiNite
  • Like 2

That depends on your definition of nonsense.

Telling people to fuck off (SoG), in my case- screw off etc., is probably not show casing a uh.. site thats.. uh going to attract the best people.

• Like 2

belittling people because their expeirience and knowledge is different than your own...

The way MPG acts is probably the result of being suffocated in so much BS over the years.

Telling people to fuck off (SoG), in my case- screw off etc., is probably not show casing a uh.. site thats.. uh going to attract the best people.

Yeah a bit too harsh imo but when you get restricted, banned, etc. for expressing your opinion you tend to explode when you finally have the chance to speak your mind.

\

Edited by skydog
  • Like 1

Yeah a bit too harsh imo but when you get restricted, banned, etc. for expressing your opinion you tend to explode when you finally have the chance to speak your mind.

No hes changed in his heart.

He has become bitter..

Look I posted on here where another master reached yin yang gong I posted about master Zhou I also posted about dian shen gong. I was also a personal friend of his teacher Jim Mcmillian the fact is mpg just didnt care about anything.

He couldnt reckonize between friend or foe.

Im sure michael lomax would agree with that.

He fell more in luv with the mopai than actual progression if this was not true he would be traning under jiang or someone else.

But this isnt what shocks me the most what really shocks me about him was the fact that he wasnt even slighted y the death of his teacher Jim Mcmillian....

I was deeply hurt and he wasnt even my sifu....

An yes I contacted Master Chen and there are higher levels of shen dian gong that he teaches....

• Like 2

you can speak your mind without causing chaos and all that kinda nonsense. a wise man said once " a man curses because he cant find the words to speak his mind"...

• Like 1

The way MPG acts is probably the result of being suffocated in so much BS over the years.

and if you go back and read his posts he suffocated himself in his own bs over the years..noone made him do it he at his own... and then blamed it on others..smh...the foolish and child like blame others for their own misfortune...

• Like 1

the foolish and child like blame others for their own misfortune...

So the Jews shouldn't have blamed Hitler for their misfortune?

to stay on topic were talking about pie guy and his lunacy! but the jews learned from their mistakes and now has everyone serve in the military? wheather or not who is to blame they learned!! have a military and a damn good one...hell i practice and sparred against kravmaga and its an awesome fighting style verry straight forward and lethal...

I opened TTB today and that was the first thing I saw, so I went there ... imagining this was my first visit to TTB if this was my first visit to TTB !

I just got confused by it ... was it a bunch of posts and pics lifted from here ... do people from here post their comments with an avatar and the same as here ... are the forums linked somehow ... read a bit ... seemed rubbish and thought why would TTB support a site like that .... money ?

Then I switched back to a TB .... and here I am . Still somewhat confused .

In case no one has mentioned yet, TTBs has nothing whatsoever to do with that (or any other) site. Just a few members from here post there too, and one ex banned member started it.

But this isnt what shocks me the most what really shocks me about him was the fact that he wasnt even slighted y the death of his teacher Jim Mcmillian..

Say whatever you want about MPG, I don't care, but do not pretend to know how he feels/felt about Jim and his reactions to his passing. He is just very private about his feelings, emotions, (practices) and so forth. (though I do recall him talking about how Jim was like a father to him and etc. on the forums).

I don't blame anyone for not sitting down to get to know MPG, but if you didn't please don't assume how he thinks and feels.

• Like 1

And everyone else acts the way they do because they never felt suffocated by bullshit ?

• Like 1

No, he was banned due to the way he expressed it ...which, as you admit, was a bit too harsh (your words).

Now the explosion is also an explosion of 'way' .... over content IMO .

• Like 2

If every banned member bought a banner ad, perhaps we could afford some extra features.... such as unlimited people in chat :D.

yikes, didn't realize it was so limited. just upgraded to 20 simultaneous users. let me know if you need more.

sean

• Like 6

yikes, didn't realize it was so limited. just upgraded to 20 simultaneous users. let me know if you need more.

sean

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: oh you are awesome, thank you so much Sean! :)

While you are at it... see my email from last week :D.

sean

WOW thanks!

• Like 1

sean

Yahoo, that is cool, thank you =)

• Like 2

you actually feel comfortable comparing poor, self-absorbed MPG's personal plight to the fate of the Jews in concentration camps? In death camps??? And the moderation team here to the death camp overseers?? Wow. Just WOW.

Edited by soaring crane
  • Like 2

you actually feel comfortable comparing poor, self-absorbed MPG's personal plight to the fate of the Jews in concentration camps? In death camps??? And the moderation team here to the death camp overseers?? Wow. Just WOW.

You obviously missed my point. I wasn't comparing the Jews sotuation to MPG's. I was simply showing that people's misfortunes aren't necessarily always their fault like MO was implying. Sometimes it is their fault, sometimes it isn't. Edited by KenBrace

Sorry Ken, MPG received quite the preferential treatment, to the detriment of others, in more than a couple cases. Insinuating it wasnt his fault is just making excuses for him, it was long overdue.

• Like 4

I was simply showing that people's misfortunes aren't necessarily always their fault like MO was implying.

and the people you felt best illustrate that idea are the ones who suffered the worst violence of the modern era. I didn't miss or misunderstand anything.

• Like 1

and the people you felt best illustrate that idea are the ones who suffered the worst violence of the modern era. I didn't miss or misunderstand anything.

I wasn't comparing MPG to the Jews who suffered under Hitler's rein. I was simply saying that people's misfortunes are always their own fault. Not talking about MPG or anyone else here. Just disproving a statement.