That is an interesting experience you had there chiforce! Golden light is normally the light of Immortals. As Immortals they can transform themselves into humans again or animals at will. On at least two occasions I have met one of my Immortal masters.

The first time I was only a young apprentice shaman and I was very poor. I was walking down a very busy high street and I noticed an old man waiting and looking in a phone box. He saw me and instantly made for me holding out his hand and saying 'Cha'. Well I knew he wanted money for some tea, so I looked in my pockets and found some money and gave it to him. His eyes were like diamonds and although he was old he walked like someone a quarter of his age. He left me and walked off. The second time some years later, again I was walking along a street with a friend. We passed a market and again an old man, filthy and ragged dressed, stood selling plastic cups of blackberries. I saw him and his eyes so powerful as I walked by, so I got the feeling I must go back and buy those berries from that man. So I did. I walked on for a short while perhaps only for a minute and then turned back, the old man had disappeared. So what was happening there? I was being tested; I might have been poor, but I thought of others before myself.

Edited by flowing hands
  • Like 5

What forms have you been taught by your Immortal masters? And what forms are you allowed to teach others?

How did the Monkey King find the new "The Monkey King" movie? ^_^

• Like 1

flowing hands,

Is it your understanding that the collection of verses/chapters we often refer to as the TTC was personally written by Li Ehr incarnate or that it was written through another as proxy? (Or something else entirely?)

Thank you,

Brian

• Like 1

flowing hands,

Is it your understanding that the collection of verses/chapters we often refer to as the TTC was personally written by Li Ehr incarnate or that it was written through another as proxy? (Or something else entirely?)

Thank you,

Brian

+1

What forms have you been taught by your Immortal masters? And what forms are you allowed to teach others?

How did the Monkey King find the new "The Monkey King" movie? ^_^

Well along with the Monkey God's Tai Chi I have learn't three long forms called 'Bow and Arrow Fist', The last form called 'poison Arrow Fist'. Huang Lao Xian Shi's double edged sword form (seen in my vid.), Lightening Fist (A Shaolin art), Dragon art of Lei Ren Xian Shi, The Flowing Hands Long form and short form (seen in the vid.), Monkey God's cudgel form (seen in the Vid.) Have started to learn other forms notably a broad sword and a circular walking in nine rings invented by the 'Nine Rings Immortal master', many qigong forms from Hua Tuo Xian Shi. All these take constant practice to remember and a lot of time, so many of them I have forgotten to my disgrace! One has to specialize!

• Like 2

flowing hands,

Thank you,

Brian

Was definitely written by Li Erh Xian Shi known as Lao Tzu. I think I have said on here that Li Erh told me he had written down on bamboo about 150 collections of verses as they came to him over the time he stayed at the gatekeepers house. He said to me that if giving more verses would help my cause of people knowing that what I have said about the world to come is true, then he would help in any way to enhance that belief by revealing more verses. Of course, just like a pure Immortal, they are free and he dictated them to me on that basis that they were free for people to read.

• Like 6

BTW, how do you know if you are being tricked by a trickster spirit??? :) Last week, I had a vision/dream. This woman was supposed to be someone I knew long time ago. However, she didn't look like her. She was very, very adamant about a specific date in May I have to remember. It has something to do with the color green and being Irish. That date is not connected to anything Irish according to what I have googled. I have no cultural attachments or connections to the Irish culture. I am like, sure, I will keep my eyes on this particular date because it is supposed to be a date I couldn't forget or a date I would always remember.....

This was actually my first ever dream or vision having been told to become aware of a particular date and time frame.

She was very, very adamant about a specific date in May I have to remember. It has something to do with the color green and being Irish. That date is not connected to anything Irish according to what I have googled.

An Bhealtaine = May - Irish Gaelic translation

Beltane or Beltain is the Gaelic May Day festival. Most commonly it is held on 30 April–1 May

BTW, how do you know if you are being tricked by a trickster spirit??? :) Last week, I had a vision/dream. This woman was supposed to be someone I knew long time ago. However, she didn't look like her. She was very, very adamant about a specific date in May I have to remember. It has something to do with the color green and being Irish. That date is not connected to anything Irish according to what I have googled. I have no cultural attachments or connections to the Irish culture. I am like, sure, I will keep my eyes on this particular date because it is supposed to be a date I couldn't forget or a date I would always remember.....

This was actually my first ever dream or vision having been told to become aware of a particular date and time frame.

to reply to you properly you need to tell me what you have been involved in or training in

Mr. Flowing Hands, do you think the immortals you speak with could be telepathically communicating aliens?

no they are not aliens, though I do believe that there is alot of alien activity and has been for a long time.

• Like 2

to reply to you properly you need to tell me what you have been involved in or training in

Interesting...nothing. I don't take drugs. Just your plain old meditation using the skeleton meditation method mostly. Other times, just focusing the chi in my center channel. As a side note, my microcosmic orbit would complete by itself usually around 4am to 7am, naturally. I meditate about 2 to 3 times a day, and about 45min to 1 hour duration each. Sitting in a half lotus position.

Edited by ChiForce