Sign in to follow this  
davidphd1866

Thank you for having me and a question on retention duration

Hello,

Thank you for allowing me to join this forum. My name is David and I live in Los Angeles.

Tired of feeling "blah" all the time, I have decided to learn about the Taoist ways. Finding all of you in this place seems quite a blessing.

If I may, I have a question for starting out:

I am 51 years old and have been an addicted masturbator most of my life.

IF I wish to experience the full body type of orgasm, how long do you feel it will be necessary to retain my jing energy to more or less be "full"?

Please forgive me for such a crude question. I realize there is very much I don't know. But please help me to understand if there is a "threshold" I am wise to seek out before even attempting this type of body response.

One week? One month? etc.

Thank you.

David

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the forum.

The Lobby is really only for introductions but I do not doubt that you will get some answers to your question. You should realise that there is a little more to the matter than simply refraining from ejaculation. if you use the search facility you will find a good deal on the subject of semen retention and the cultivation of jing.

You will be able to post freely in the forum now but we ask that you read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and also take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ This covers all that you need be aware of when getting started.

Good luck and best wishes,

Chang

if your feeling blah, just meditate everyday. nothing less than 45 minutes. it takes about three years of daily practice....

If you dont like doing mediation, become creative. Try to find that inner spark. Writing, painting, singing, you know whatever. Its about creating! taoism and mediation isn't the only path.

The creators creatures create to reach the creator

but that's just my advice!

Edited by MooNiNite

Thank you Gents for the thoughtful replies. One thing I can see here is that this is a serious forum with sincere questions and answers. I shall look forward to more learning from everyone.

David

Sign in to follow this