RongzomFan

Genetic Link between India and ancient Mesopotamia

How can be explained names of mountains, rivers and many words in European languages having same roots, sometimes even same meaning as sanskrits words? How can be explained similarities between languages in Europe and Iran and other asian areas?

Because Indians migrated into Europe.

How can be explained large populations of Afghanistan, Iran, and some areas of northern India to have caucasian genetics such as blue or green eyes, blond or red haired?

Obviously you never been to northern India.

I hate when people make stupid comments like this.

North Indians are not lighter skinned in any way.

I live in Surrey, Vancouver area in Canada where the second largest immigrants group is Indians from Punjab, the first being Chinese, and maybe the third being the Persians (Iranians). I just cannot cease being amazed at the blue eyed punjabi Indians and Iranians i see on the street and in the stores. Even if they are dark skinned because of the sun tan, the colour of their eyes does not change. Even today at the grocery store I saw a blued eyes Indian woman with freckles.

Iranians aren't Indians.

And just because you see a light skinned Indian, you think they are northern?

What a fucking joke.

Because Indians migrated into Europe

Maybe they knew to travel back in time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indus_Valley_Civilization

The Indus Valley Civilization (IVC) was a Bronze Age civilization (3300–1300 BCE; mature period 2600–1900 BCE) extending from what today is northeast Afghanistan to Pakistan and northwest India (see map).[1] Along with Ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia it was one of three early civilizations of the Old World, and of the three the most widespread.[2] It flourished in the basins of the Indus River, one of the major rivers of Asia, and the Ghaggar-Hakra River, which once coursed through northwest India and eastern Pakistan.[3]

Iranians aren't Indians.

And just because you see a light skinned Indian, you think they are northern?

What a fucking joke.

Yes because they wear Sikh turbans and Punjabi sarees.

All light skinned people I know are from South India.

What unscientific bullshit you present steam.

Edited by RongzomFan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Map-of-human-migrations.jpg

Europeans are haplogroup N. They say haplogroup N originated in India which does not make any sense.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_N_(mtDNA)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Peopling_of_eurasia.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Human_migration#Humans_migrations_during_ice_age

Human migrations were because of the cold temperatures during ice age.

So now it explains why Sikhs are migrating to Canada! They really like the cold!

Stole your post did I ??? No, I quoted your post ... like you just quoted me above ... and I credited you for it.

And since when do we need to notify people when we quote them .... did you send me a PM saying "Dear Nungali, I am about to quote you?"

And you reported me for that did you ? Laughable ! Did you go and tell on me to your mummy too?

By the way isizsmi I notice there is a report file on you down there ..... hmmmmmm ....????

Don't annoy Mal with such trivial childish pawofotas , he has enough to do going through your bad and rude posts and insults to people , collecting evidence on banning you ... besides, its very hot in Townsville today ... he needs siesta .

You have quoted my words and post them in a thread that I am not active. And you quoted them to evil RongzomFan. I saw the thread coincidentally. You are an unethical guy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Map-of-human-migrations.jpg Europeans are haplogroup N. They say haplogroup N originated in India which does not make any sense. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_N_(mtDNA) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Peopling_of_eurasia.jpg http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Human_migration#Humans_migrations_during_ice_age Human migrations were because of the cold temperatures during ice age. So now it explains why Sikhs are migrating to Canada! They really like the cold!

What happened to the dark Pakistanis?

Can you admit you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about?

You have quoted my words and post them in a thread that I am not active. And you quoted them to evil RongzomFan. I saw the thread coincidentally. You are an unethical guy.

And you are a previously permanently banned guy.

But now you have posted and so have become active ... also you replied to RomgzomFan; "bullshit" , also making yourself active in this post (is there ONE thing ismzisibiri cannot say that I cannot refute ?) .

Whether RF is evil or not is a subjective opinion, so again, I did no wrong there.

You did not see this thread coincidentally ... you had to open it and read it ... and why was that ? because you saw your friends Nungali and RongzonFan were posting and you just HAD to read it, didn't you?

You say I am unethical, but you post lies.

I just cannot cease being amazed at the blue eyed punjabi Indians and Iranians i see on the street and in the stores. Even if they are dark skinned because of the sun tan, the colour of their eyes does not change. Even today at the grocery store I saw a blued eyes Indian woman with freckles.

One must remember that with Iranians, they looked very different originally than they do now, after the Muslim conquest and Arabic semetic invasion , a darker skin hair and eye colour was mixed into the pool. Looking at some areas of Iran (like Yatz) where the original people moved to (as Zoroastrians) there are some interesting mixes ... I remember being captivated by one Iranian woman; jet black/blue raven coloured hair, almond shapes Asian type eyes that were brilliant green.

There was a question about Caucasian? One distinguishing feature of the Caucasian types is the great variety of their hair skin and eye colour (also the shape in cross-section of the hair profile, circular ... in the 'negrito' types it is oval) .

The same exists within the Australian Aboriginal population, an early Negrito type with fairly standardised features; spreading from New Guinea down to Tasmania. At a later stage there were further migrations into Australia of a lighter skinned type, come of these have 'Caucasian similarities' such as blond hair or green eyes.

Of course this is all currently Politically incorrect ... note the word political.

I assume that in India this 'Out of India' theory is very politically correct ??? - In India.

{ The Out-of-India view has virtually no academic credibility today,[ Mallory 1989 "the great majority of scholars insist that the Indo-Aryans were intrusive into northwest India". ]

But it was "revived" as a political topic in Hindu nationalism in the late 1990s. Such proponents insist on an indigenist position, dubbed known under the term "Indigenous Aryans". There have been attempts to revive an academic debate on this view in the 2000s.[ Trautmann, The Aryan Debate p. xiii (2005) "The indigenous Aryan view is not a recent invention, and there have always been some scholars who supported it." Trautmann, The Aryan Debate pxii (2005) "There are others taking up the indigenous aryan position who are very well qualified, and whose scholarly credentials entitle them to a respectful hearing.]

The theory's recent revival in Hindu nationalist writing has made it the subject of a contentious debate in Indian politics.[ Chetan Bhatt (2001), Hindu Nationalism: Origins, Ideologies and Modern Myths, Berg Publishers, p. 205. And Trautmann, The Aryan Debate p. xviii (2005) "unflattering labels such as 'Hindu nationalist' and 'Hindutva' are thrown about as if they were proofs that the arguments of the writers opponent were not true...identifying the social historical location of a piece of history writing does not tell us whether it is true or false."]

These recent "OIT" scenarios posit that the Indus Valley Civilization was Indo-Aryan, contradicting the mainstream view that the Indus Valley Civilization spoke an as-yet uncatagorized language. The Voice of India publishing house has been established with the express purpose of boosting the popularity of these views, advanced by authors including Koenraad Elst and Shrikant Talageri. }

Edited by Nungali

One must remember that with Iranians, they looked very different originally than they do now, after the Muslim conquest and Arabic semetic invasion , a darker skin hair and eye colour was mixed into the pool.

I would say just the opposite. Muslims brought lighter genes.

Well then ... if you must say that ... but I am not talking about Muslim's having any sort of genes as that is a religion and not a genetic classification. Semitic genes made them darker ... the Muslims were the political vehicle of the conquest that allowed the Semitic Arabs to swarm into Iran. There are no 'Muslim genes' .

But if this a tread where we just say stuff without any reason or sense behind it .... well .... :wacko:

Edited by Nungali

But if this a tread where we just say stuff without any reason or sense behind it .... well .... :wacko:

Well it seems like that's what you and steam are doing.

Steam thinks Pakistanis and Gujaratis are light skinned, just based on his own imagination.

Well it seems like that's what you and steam are doing.

Steam thinks Pakistanis and Gujaratis are light skinned, just based on his own imagination.

Are you saying that I must be doing that because you think steam is doing it?

What ... my posts and the views I presented and the work I quoted is all just my silly unlearned opinion?

Come on RF .... you need to back up what you say,( if you want your idea to be serious considered). Just saying 'I know some researchers and they said it is true' doesn't really cut it. That is not really a point in favour of your side of the debate (if I can lift this up to the level of a debate ? )