SonOfTheGods

300 Million Year Old Machinery Found In Russia

What a shame.

You bite, and I fare my eyes, and in fear, you mistake that as intuition.

I am sorry for this.

You are still making up your own assumptions about me and then criticising them as if they belong to me.

That is called a 'projection' ... it means you are having difficulty with some aspect of yourself that you cant own.

Look up psychological projection in wiki , the above is a summary.

And here I was saying I wasn't going to play psychological analysis Ping-Pong with you ! :D

I will admit that I have no idea what 'fare my eyes' means so ... <shrug>

But you go ahead if that's what floats your boat.

Oh yes! you must be right!

It’s impossible for life forms to known the life form, unless it reads about itself first in a text book.

Yes need grammar and all that stuff.

Don’t know how the old masters of the ancient past did it???

Interesting little study this has become.

Edited by Z3N

Oh yes! you must be right!

There you go again , telling me what I must be .... I didn't even say I was right ... I pointed out that if you are going to quote evolution ... you should quote it properly ... I don't even accept the scientific version of evolution . repeat ... I am a Hermeticist, I like the ideas of Robert Broome more than Darwin's, which seem to have a Vedantic and Platonic outlook.

It’s impossible for life forms to known the life form, unless it reads about itself first in a text book.

That is just a silly thing to say. Why are you doing all this anger at text books ... no, don't tell me.

Yes need grammar and all that stuff.

It will help to communicate clearer what it is you are actually on about. I still do not know what 'fare my eyes' means ???

Don’t know how the old masters of the ancient past did it???

the 'Old masters of the past' often had very good usage of language, grammar and composition ( Shakespear, Plato ... ) although I will admit masters of the present don't seem to bother much, especially when they are 'Ascended masters'.

I assume they did it by .... studying text books on the subject and being educated by their teachers and practicing and correcting mistakes when they were pointed out to them .

Edited by Nungali

No its not, and that is “Flare” not “fare,” my apologies.

What I am is completely unorthodox, a deep dark black book and what I am saying is humans don’t need to know themselves via text books.

All this searching for the “other” because the self being artificial thinks it is not the “other” so it seeks it, and in its seeking it creates the “I” and the “me” and the “you” creating conflict establishing duality.

You think you need to be more spiritual because the self says that it is not this, it is separate from the cosmos, separate from the animating force that is animating your every own existence.

This is your conditioning.

The self is the every problem because it is stupid and artificial and pollutes and contaminates the body, heart and mind,

Because of fear and a false sense of certainty within the uncertainty it is unable to experience the wholeness of reality.

Your brain becomes certain and conditioned by memory, training the intellect which is limited within the neurons because that’s what you call education.

A prison for the mind.

At school you learn to be certain by accumulating certainties giving you security and comfort within the self because you learn how to be sure.

You become satisfied with explanations on science, philosophy, religion all of which are offering more and more theories which creates more and more conflict among yourselves.

This aids the delusion of self while the reality goes by unchecked while you divide yourself into compartments of this and that, likes and dislikes, right and wrong living out the delusion of duality.

You are polarized by one or the other and are incomplete.

This is your evolutionary hurdles as a species.

What I see is little fishes swimming around in bag while floating around in the ocean thinking that they are free, not realising that they are swimming only within the limitation of the bag.

Sure this analogy is easy to understand?

The ancient masters of the past did not need text books, did not need education, in the attempt to live up to the ancient ones leaving behind only foot prints, not text books. Humans created all sorts of dogmatic texts and spiritual nonsense because of self.

When the self-conscious emerged out of the organism for the first time it split the reality into two creating the delusion.

The “me” and the “other” spirit, by this action it scattered the oneness into trillions of pieces creating conflict within the mind cocooned by the centre, the self.

So the self is actually in two places at once but you just don’t realise it, one lives and dies, and is mortal while the other is forever immortal.

Anyway this is becoming a waste of time.

Bye Tao bums and I will be seeing you in the near future and good luck to you all as there is still time.

No its not, and that is “Flare” not “fare,” my apologies.

What I am is completely unorthodox, a deep dark black book and what I am saying is humans don’t need to know themselves via text books.

All this searching for the “other” because the self being artificial thinks it is not the “other” so it seeks it, and in its seeking it creates the “I” and the “me” and the “you” creating conflict establishing duality.

You think you need to be more spiritual because the self says that it is not this, it is separate from the cosmos, separate from the animating force that is animating your every own existence.

This is your conditioning.

The self is the every problem because it is stupid and artificial and pollutes and contaminates the body, heart and mind,

Because of fear and a false sense of certainty within the uncertainty it is unable to experience the wholeness of reality.

Your brain becomes certain and conditioned by memory, training the intellect which is limited within the neurons because that’s what you call education.

A prison for the mind.

At school you learn to be certain by accumulating certainties giving you security and comfort within the self because you learn how to be sure.

You become satisfied with explanations on science, philosophy, religion all of which are offering more and more theories which creates more and more conflict among yourselves.

This aids the delusion of self while the reality goes by unchecked while you divide yourself into compartments of this and that, likes and dislikes, right and wrong living out the delusion of duality.

You are polarized by one or the other and are incomplete.

This is your evolutionary hurdles as a species.

See how you cant stop this projection ? You are, you will, you, you, you ... all of you, through to a big you that seems to include the human species as some other you and this is actually that split that you are speaking out against above. This is a type of social alienation that is entwined with psychological projection and has become all mixed up together.

This seems to occur so much as our modern western culture seems further divorced from human necessities - in some other culture you might be a shaman or something different. I know it is frustrating . Nowadays its more up to the individual to find their place in society , the society used to supply that with a culturally relevant initiation system, but sadly we have lost that as well.

What I see is little fishes swimming around in bag while floating around in the ocean thinking that they are free, not realising that they are swimming only within the limitation of the bag.

Sure this analogy is easy to understand?

The ancient masters of the past did not need text books, did not need education, in the attempt to live up to the ancient ones leaving behind only foot prints, not text books. Humans created all sorts of dogmatic texts and spiritual nonsense because of self.

When the self-conscious emerged out of the organism for the first time it split the reality into two creating the delusion.

The “me” and the “other” spirit, by this action it scattered the oneness into trillions of pieces creating conflict within the mind cocooned by the centre, the self.

Yes, well done a good analysis and you never projected and used the you word , I understand your issue and hear what you say.

So the self is actually in two places at once but you just don’t realise it, one lives and dies, and is mortal while the other is forever immortal.

Doh ! There it is again ... but still, a good run. next time it will be longer one , and so on.

Anyway this is becoming a waste of time.

Bye Tao bums and I will be seeing you in the near future and good luck to you all as there is still time.

'You' will return ;) but less and less , one way or the other.

Edited by Nungali

Man did not evolve from apes, evolution pop 101 doesn't say that ... they postulate that humans and apes may have shared a common ancestor.

HELLOO, the common ancestor of humans and modern apes was an ancient ape. So humans did evolve from apes!

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

One could say it was an ancient human and apes evolved from them.

One can just say anything without references or some type of logical proof in a one sentence post.

" Humans evolved from ancient penguin ancestors when Antarctica was a rainforest. " ... See :) .

Now, would you care to post the details of which type of ancient ape this was and a link to the paper which traces its development from an 'ancient ape' to humans and apes ... even a theoretical paper would do .

As I said earlier; it is a load of BS concocted by the Church and people that wanted to discredit Darwin.

But then again there is Huxley’s famous retort in the “Oxford Debate’ “I would rather be descended from an ape than a Bishop!”

http://books.google.com.au/books?id=4E_EbablheEC&pg=PA92&lpg=PA92&dq=%22I+would+rather+have+an+ape+as+an+ancestor+than&source=bl&ots=Vbpensjga0&sig=SJtJX8q96PiLm6zK_kgtgmlHFBA&hl=en&sa=X&ei=T9rMUtKHAdPAoATc9IHADA&ved=0CDgQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=%22I%20would%20rather%20have%20an%20ape%20as%20an%20ancestor%20than&f=false

Oh yes … I said above about maybe apes evolving from humans ;

"However, there is growing evidence suggesting that the... great apes are not 'living time machines' reflecting our past, but that they have also evolved since their lineage split from that of humans millions of years ago." (my emphasis)

http://phys.org/news/2013-12-human-ancestor-less-chimp-like-thought.html

Or alternatively, think about this; how different was 1) the early form of the primate that would become Human from 2) the early form of the primate that would become Ape ? They still could have been totally different species.

This (in a simplified manner) is the view of noted researchers in the field (including Robert Broom *) but Darwin’s variation got the interest. The other view was a bit far out and could even be equated to Platonic, Vedic and Hermetic ideas by the straight scientists of the time; even a prominent religious leader of the time , Abdul-Baha (Baha’i Faith – which seems a blend of Hermetic Sufi meets mainstream religion) stated that same idea when asked to explain how evolution fit in with the Bahai ‘ i religious outlook .
The idea is about evolution of a form … not one form evolving into another … which I think Darwin could NOT provide proof of.

*Broom “ and John T. Robinson made a series of spectacular finds, including fragments from six hominids in Sterkfontein, which they named Plesianthropus transvaalensis, popularly called Mrs. Ples, but which was later classified as an adult Australopithecus africanus, as well as more discoveries at sites in Kromdraai and Swartkrans. In 1937, Broom made his most famous discovery of Paranthropus robustus. … The remainder of Broom's career was devoted to the exploration of these sites and the interpretation of the many early hominid remains discovered there. For his volume, The South Africa Fossil Ape-Men, The Australopithecinae, in which he proposed the Australopithecinae subfamily, Broom was awarded the Daniel Giraud Elliot Medal from the National Academy of Sciences in 1946.

“He was a critic of Darwinism and materialism. Broom was a believer in spiritual evolution. In his book The Coming of Man: Was it Accident or Design? (1933) he claimed that "spiritual agencies" had guided evolution as animals and plants were too complex to have arisen by chance …. According to Broom "Much of evolution looks as if it had been planned to result in man, and in other animals and plants to make the world a suitable place for him to dwell in … After discovering the skull of Mrs. Ples, Broom was asked if he excavated at random, Broom replied that spirits had told him where to find his discoveries.”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Broom

By the way ... Darwin was depressed , obsessed and haunted by his own 'discoveries' and what he though their implications where .... it became a pretty sad story for him actually.

Edited by Nungali

What do you mean now ? ... are you implying it did somehow and now you need to refute that ?... I certainly wasn't implying it did...

or are random statements just popping up now ?

If you know the story it has NOTHING to do with giving credit to anyone .... I am noting Darwin was quiet disturbed ... QUIET disturbed .... if you know the story you would realise there is NO credit there

If you actually read my posts you would see

I don't agree man came from the apes

either did Darwin

I don't wholly agree with Darwin

I prefer Robert Broom's view on evolution

Darwin's became more popular even though it was dodgey

He ended up a sad case - and was one already before it all started.... he ended up much worse ... his diary is not pleasant reading!

Edited by Nungali

One could say it was an ancient human and apes evolved from them.

One can just say anything without references or some type of logical proof in a one sentence post.

" Humans evolved from ancient penguin ancestors when Antarctica was a rainforest. " ... See :) .

Now, would you care to post the details of which type of ancient ape this was and a link to the paper which traces its development from an 'ancient ape' to humans and apes ... even a theoretical paper would do .

Yah, people can say a lot of things, some is bullshit and some is obvious common sense.