skydog

Request for greater disciplinary action on More Pie Guy

It might surprise some but I DO think there is a lot more that goes on in life than I can logically, rationally or 'scientifically' explain.

Indeed. I'm here and that will forever remain unexplainable.

• Like 2

Last time i read a thread by MPG he said that it takes 10 years to complete level 1, 30 years to feel yin chi, and 60 years to see an aura.

He does not understand Mo Pai, let alone basic cultivation.

It's sad how a lot of beginners come here and get discouraged, but the real people who train don't have time to argue for pages and pages on threads so they just leave. The beginners will learn eventually as they train. Plenty of people have gone beyond the books.

As for "new-agers", even they understand auric vision develops in layers.

Last time i read a thread by MPG he said that it takes 10 years to complete level 1, 30 years to feel yin chi, and 60 years to see an aura.

I don't believe that's what I said at all MooNiNite.

A master of meditation who can remain in deep trance 10 hours a day, and remain focused like a laser while grounded to the earth could complete level 1 in 10 days.

However it takes most westerners who attempt it ~4000 hours or so, or about 10 years for most at one hour per day.

“Look,” he said, “I have already told you that Level One is simply

to fill up your dantien with yang ch’i, right? That requires eighty-one

hours of absolute meditation. Now, a beginning student cannot hold

his concentration for long. Perhaps in one hour of sitting, he is actually

in meditation for 1.3 minutes. That means he is meditating only 2.2

percent of the time, which means that if he sits for one hour a day, he

needs ten years of training to get his eighty-one hours of meditation.”

The Magus of Java p82

He does not understand Mo Pai, let alone basic cultivation.

If you mean I don't understand past level 2, you are correct I do not.

I do however grok the first few levels.

I am not apart of the group who made up it's own mo pai levels and roleplays that it has fused yin and yang.

but the real people who train don't have time to argue for pages and pages on threads so they just leave.

Train in what exactly, make believe levels that are being associated with mo pai but have nothing to do with it?

The beginners will learn eventually as they train.

Train in a made up make believe system that doesn't do anything, taught by a bunch of guys who do not understand what level one is even about?

What is it these beginners are going to learn other than delusion?

As for "new-agers", even they understand auric vision develops in layers.

Lot's of people believe lot's of silly things. We can play make believe or we can get serious and pursue something meaningful.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

1) I have no interest in keeping the peace, disrespect too many times, receive justice for your actions.

2) In real life no ones gonna scream new age fuck tard multiple times, so why do they think they can do it on a web forum.

3) He is already on ignore, sometimes I read his posts anyways.

4) About the rules, what do I look like a lawyer or a policeman, laws and rules are nonsense...its common sense, disrespectful actions should not be tolerated...its like the way that being homeless is illegal in many countries, why should I care what some dumb rule is.

1) I have no interest in keeping the peace, disrespect too many times, receive justice for your actions.

2) In real life no ones gonna scream new age fuck tard multiple times, so why do they think they can do it on a web forum.

3) He is already on ignore, sometimes I read his posts anyways.

4) About the rules, what do I look like a lawyer or a policeman, laws and rules are nonsense...its common sense, disrespectful actions should not be tolerated...its like the way that being homeless is illegal in many countries, why should I care what some dumb rule is.

I don't like newagers, I tell them so in person in real life. If me ranting about newagers offended you my apologies it wasn't aimed at you personally, just the newage community in general.

Is there some vast population of new age people here that I'm not seeing? Do they post in their own private section or something?

• Like 2

Yeah I've met a couple of those :P A friend of mine who's really into the psychadelic/trance scene here took me to a 'meditation session' once, it was basically 2 hours of that video... Not really my scene :| But I don't get that vibe from many people here tbh.

Yeah I've met a couple of those :P A friend of mine who's really into the psychadelic/trance scene here took me to a 'meditation session' once, it was basically 2 hours of that video... Not really my scene :| But I don't get that vibe from many people here tbh.

There are varying degrees of it. Lot's of this too:

• Like 1

Is there some vast population of new age people here that I'm not seeing? Do they post in their own private section or something?

Check out some several year old high numbered post threads, which seem to me kinda...

summer-camp-circle-jerk-site--large-msg-

• Like 1

There are varying degrees of it. Lot's of this too:

ROFL I had not seen this one before ROFL.

Though very glad I haven't met any of them ;).

PS, newagers everywhere in this town...

Check out some several year old high numbered post threads, which seem to me kinda...

summer-camp-circle-jerk-site--large-msg-

What's wrong with circle walking short posts?

I love "new agers" who know how to make peace with dive bombing mosquitoes and cockroaches who crawl up your legs or on your face at night... :wub:

I also love horny toads who eat sand puppies, don't ever want to step barefoot on a sand puppy. (sand puppy is a sweet name for a monster sci-fi looking bug)

and anyone who is uncomfortable with a John Doe or a plain Jane hasn't seen anything yet so I suggest getting the hell off it...

Edited by 3bob

I'm still all for one big super long MP thread, sort of like the ... was it Flying Phoenix?.... thread. Moving MP related posts over to it. I even say this knowing full well who'd be the one doing the moving of said posts.

• Like 2

Per request for greater clarity, was just wondering what the official policy violation leading to recent suspension for Thunder_Gooch was?

Edited by vortex
  • Like 1

Per request for greater clarity, was just wondering what the official policy violation leading to recent suspension for Thunder_Gooch was?

Yeah, what happened? :(

Other mods can clarify if they feel like it but he was suspended for being insulting. As far as the action was concerned all the mods and admin were in agreement, so there was consensus from the mod team with the action taken.

Other mods can clarify if they feel like it but he was suspended for being insulting. As far as the action was concerned all the mods and admin were in agreement, so there was consensus from the mod team with the action taken.

"Insulting"?

Imo, TG is as "insulting" as IQ tests are "racist". :mellow:

IQ+bell+curve+four+races.jpeg

Both are just stating facts.

"Insulting"?

Without knowing what specific instance they were reviewing, I think that is a premature conclusion.

In general, I haven't found his adolescent discourse to be overtly insulting, just pompous and condescending.

But you think he only states facts?

yeah-right-thumb.jpg

• Like 2

"Insulting"?

Except a ton of what he posts isn't even remotely factual, and he constantly and repeatedly shoves these "facts" down peoples throats while those people are trying to have a perfectly reasonable conversation about some entire other subject - then when they get pissed off, he tries to pretend it's their fault by saying that if they want to argue with him, they should do it in his Challenge thread instead of diverting other threads after he's already diverted the thread by using it as a platform to perpetuate his 'Mo Pai is the only Pai everything else is spiritual roleplay' dogma.

Edited by Aeran
  • Like 4