h.uriahr

The 'Christ Clicks'

In the Holy Gospels there are a few things to take notice of.

These things are the inner circles of Jesus

1. John, James and Peter.

2. Behavior that indicates a deep relationship

-Nicodemus

-Joseph of Arimathea

3. The 9 other disciples

4. The 70

5. The multitudes

I don't believe in hidden teachings. I believe that the Holy Word of God contains everything but you need to be equipped with spiritual eyes.

I don't believe in hidden teachings. I believe that the Holy Word of God contains everything but you need to be equipped with spiritual eyes.

I think that with spiritual eyes, one can see God almost everywhere...

tumblr_lnrndpu0AS1qcdaw2o1_400.gif

In the Holy Gospels there are a few things to take notice of.

These things are the inner circles of Jesus

1. John, James and Peter.

2. Behavior that indicates a deep relationship

-Nicodemus

-Joseph of Arimathea

3. The 9 other disciples

4. The 70

5. The multitudes

I wouldn't say teachings are hidden in God's word but hiddenly embedded below the immediate surface!

Ex. Gematic values are quite real.......Why? Here you go!

70 nations in Genesis came from Shem, Ham & Japheth

70 Bulls sacrificed by Israel during the feast of atonement If I'm not mistaken

70 disciples beyond the 12 apostles commissioned by Jesus to spread the gospel

40 days & 40 nights....Noah's ark

40 years x 3.....The life of Moses was 40 yrs in Egypt, 40 yrs. in Midian, 40 years with children of Israel

40 is the difference when you add up the numbers when Abraham was discussing/bartering with the Lord in Genesis...Count & tell me if I'm wrong

Jesus fasted 40 days & was tempted by the devil

So, the written word....The "Old Testament" in particular or Tanakh is LOADED with hiddenly embedded meaning & underlying points.......

Check out E.W. Bullinger's "Number in Scripture".......It's FREE online....Buy a copy for personal reference

God bless you as you put his Kingdom first

Stefos

I think on one level, the Abrahamic religions can be psychologically boiled down to dysfunctional GUILT-tripping.

Like, humans are all essentially born GUILTY now. And those who accept this initial premise, shall then forever be in self-bondage seeking eternal redemption from their accuser. Problem > Reaction > Solution. Ordo Ab Chao.

And so the play's main protagonist and antagonist differ in how they handle said guilt-trip. Yeshua is the sacrificial lamb ("good" obedient sheeple) vs the Devil, the ("bad" rugged individualist) scapegoat who prances around refusing to lay down on the altar.

4_jesus-lamb-sacrifice-cross.jpgCoSBaphomet.gif

Who are essentially 2 sides (similar animals) of the same guilt-tripped coin, both burdened with excess guilt for the sins of others.

Jesus just obediently accepts this torture (martyrdom), while the scapegoat doesn't...

The irony is that...wouldn't false accusations and wrongly punishing the innocent (with the death penalty, no less)...be unjust acts that the prosecution should actually feel guilty for???

So, might such guilt-tripping be self-serving psychological manipulation for mind control...leading to further dysfunction in their reactionary responses? Is GUILT being used as a WMD here?? Or is there another explanation? It just seems awfully psychodrama-ish...and NOT of higher clear consciousness? :blink:

Edited by vortex
  • Like 2

vortex,

If you read the Bible closely, you can see that...accusing, condemning, entrapping, punishing, opposing, testing, prosecuting, bringing destruction through following the letter of the law rather than the spirit against others, etc...are all the role of the character, Satan. Religions and people that do those things aren't actually following the teachings in the Bible.

You fools. Words are only symbols invented to convey concepts. Look to the natural world to see any sort of sacredness. Separating "what is" sacred from "what is not", is dumb, as it doesnt matter. All we have to go with, is "what is and what isn't." Judgement on either side is a conditioned point of view based on your entire life experience and a function of your memory.

You fools. Words are only symbols invented to convey concepts. Look to the natural world to see any sort of sacredness. Separating "what is" sacred from "what is not", is dumb, as it doesnt matter. All we have to go with, is "what is and what isn't." Judgement on either side is a conditioned point of view based on your entire life experience and a function of your memory.

Fools? Go read the rules for posting.

As for the rest it is extremely reductionistic, and lacking any understanding of Hermetic teachings... so why are you posting and insulting people here if you 'know it all' already?

• Like 3

I think that Satan in christianity was born as a chaotic moisture made of pagan gods ( as in the judaic traditions for making demons),

misunderstanding and intolerance.

To "summarize" the false gods tamed by Christ, they used the most popular non-human god: Pan.

So, in origin it was about teaching people about the mind of dis-respect for other religious beliefs: destroying pagan statues is emblematic.

The "good teaching" was about the self-sacrifice (did by Christ to show the way) for the benefit of others, but it lost its popularity very early...