Dainin

Michael Lomax interview tonight

Excellent! I wish he'd allowed Michael more talking-time but I thought it was great. Thanks for posting, Dainin!

Excellent! I wish he'd allowed Michael more talking-time but I thought it was great. Thanks for posting, Dainin!

He can do more than he talk, others talk more than they do. (I lately read a bit Confucius ^_^ )

• Like 4

Learned and clarified quite a bit of some things that Michael talks about in workshops. A very enjoyable interview.

My 2 cents, Peace

• Like 1

We're actually tapping into a person's brain....

Excellent Michael!

I fell asleep in full lotus and woke up to that comment in my headphones. haha.

Awesome stuff.

I got a phone healing from qigong master Jim Nance today - I was outside at work, talking to a crowd a people.

I told him my symptoms and they were all gone after the healing! It was awesome.

Listening....resonance to tap into a person's real needs - linking your higher self with their higher self in spirit....

Ah, I haven't had a chance to listen to the interview and don't know what he included.

Interviews are always difficult as one has to talk about the questions asked rather than expound on what one deems most important. But the above quote IS important.

For anyone interested the interview is archived here The Secrets of Qigong Masters

Lama is doing a service to the qigong community with these interviews of the worlds qigong masters. The interviews open doors to a peek inside the wide diversity of the qigong world.

Thanks everyone for the positive comments!

• Like 5