SonOfTheGods

I will say something, this from my own thoughts, as I have yet to see this anywhere else.

I'm copyrighting this :D

I will say something, this from my own thoughts, as I have yet to see this anywhere else.

The sun is out, shining.

We go into outer space, but suddenly, it is dark.

Have you ever seen "outer space" video captured in light?

I am saying filmed OUTSIDE our atmosphere.

If the sun is beaming across the universe, lighting the moon and our Earth, how come outer space, passed our atmosphere, is always dark?

Why wasn't the Moon landing, daylight?

Now, filming outer space, from within our atmosphere, produces light.

Taken outside our atmosphere, is always dark.

The sun, does not give off light.

Our Ionsphere/Magnetosphere tranforms the Sun energy, into light.

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

i have a flat earth geology theory :lol:

Flat earth woul have no orbit or rotation, so the shapes of the lands would have to be a lot different than they are...

UNLESS...

The orbit of the sun, launching photons into the earth, is the source of the seemingly spherical geological formation effects... :P

But i wanted to hear someone ELSE's thoughts ;)

• Like 1

Here's my personal take on things.

Do you believe that those who wrote history are telling the truth?

Do you believe that history as presented in textbooks is the truth?

If the answer is no, then why would someone trust "their" take on things like science, astronomy, etc?

If you know someone is a habitual liar, when do you believe any of their stories?

i dont believe much of anything i read. i try to look into things, but its not like i can afford a trip to antarctica or go hunting down fantastic tunnels to prove either/or flat/sphere earth.

I literally DO NOT KNOW more than what i have perceived of my observations. weather or not my perceptions are even accurate, i cannot know.

Hence philosophy, discussion, and my general participation on TTB :lol:

But i am serious as a heart attack about finding proof one way or the other first hand.

• Like 1

check this out:

http://thetaobums.com/topic/31334-nsa-releases-ufo-files-reveals-alien-messages-received/#entry470512

THEY got caught lying

_____

http://thetaobums.com/topic/31334-nsa-releases-ufo-files-reveals-alien-messages-received/?p=470500

SonOfTheGods, on 23 Aug 2013 - 12:23, said:snapback.png

http://www.nsa.gov/p...et_messages.pdf

The following is a copy of the original document as found on the National Security Agency website. You can view the original document at the following location:

This is one of those instances where "they" have been deceitful

Anyone who believed in UFOs was considered an idiot

Now, the government is making it out to be common knowledge

Area 51 was always associated witrh crackpots

In the last couple of weeks, it was admitted to be a real place

Edited by SonOfTheGods

I'm copyrighting this :D

Copyright © savior.twin.hooks@gmail

The sun is out, shining.

We go into outer space, but suddenly, it is dark.

Have you ever seen "outer space" video captured in light?

I am saying filmed OUTSIDE our atmosphere.

If the sun is beaming across the universe, lighting the moon and our Earth, how come outer space, passed our atmosphere, is always dark?

Why wasn't the Moon landing, daylight?

Now, filming outer space, from within our atmosphere, produces light.

Taken outside our atmosphere, is always dark.

The sun, does not give off light.

Our Ionsphere/Magnetosphere tranforms the Sun energy, into light.

Very good question!! This is my favorite kind of question. I never thought of this...why is it so dark in space if its filled with light?!

I dunno. Im going to have to think about it.

Do i believe what "authorities" say? Nope. Not unless I choose to trust the source...Which consists of one person. haha.

Plus, knowledge is constantly changing. Lots of people think modern western pharmacology and surgical methods is a wonderful way to promote health!

Completely missing how unhealthy people who rely on that are and how much damage it can cause. Miss the tree within the forest?

The monkey behind the basket ball players? hhaha.

Same with all of this. I have not gone to the poles. Im not 100 percent sure, if anyone here knows that would be helpful, I was told that planes dont go over the poles.

Supposedly because of the magnetic field. Maybe its not that!

Some think its because there is an opening into the next layer of earth. Some think its another land.

Shangri-la, land of the immortals. Heck, even the country for the rich and powerful in Atlas Shrugged. haha.

All I know is that I dont know most of everything.

Wonderful to ponder...to see what we dont see....

Peace.

• Like 2

Very good question!! This is my favorite kind of question. I never thought of this...why is it so dark in space if its filled with light?!

I dunno. Im going to have to think about it.

Do i believe what "authorities" say? Nope. Not unless I choose to trust the source...Which consists of one person. haha.

Plus, knowledge is constantly changing. Lots of people think modern western pharmacology and surgical methods is a wonderful way to promote health!

Completely missing how unhealthy people who rely on that are and how much damage it can cause. Miss the tree within the forest?

The monkey behind the basket ball players? hhaha.

Same with all of this. I have not gone to the poles. Im not 100 percent sure, if anyone here knows that would be helpful, I was told that planes dont go over the poles.

Supposedly because of the magnetic field. Maybe its not that!

Some think its because there is an opening into the next layer of earth. Some think its another land.

Shangri-la, land of the immortals. Heck, even the country for the rich and powerful in Atlas Shrugged. haha.

All I know is that I dont know most of everything.

Wonderful to ponder...to see what we dont see....

Peace.

People like you and a few others here ,make it all worth the effort.

Thanks

Hmm....Ok, this is what I feel it did not explain. If the sun is super bright, as it seemingly is. Why is the area around it not bright?

I would think the atmosphere would LESSEN the brightness/ intensity, since it does protect us from huge amounts of radiation from the suns light.

So why is it not brighter outside of the atmosphere?

Im not talking about other stars. Just this one.

I dunno.

Peace.

• Like 1

People like you and a few others here ,make it all worth the effort.

Thanks

Baww.. Being able to think about anything seriously is a wonderful thing to do. A magical trait.

Thank you!

hah. Let us continue to ponder the workings of life and see if we can see what we dont see....

Peace.

• Like 1

How about we just throw away science all together and just keep looking for our magical powers so we could peacefully live in the mountains away from the evil civilization with its witchcraft technology

Call me old fashioned, but I think fire is magic and it scares me, a lot

• Like 3

How about we just throw away science all together and just keep looking for our magical powers so we could peacefully live in the mountains away from the evil civilization with its witchcraft technology

QiGong and Magick are a science. They are a method that has been refined over many, many experiments as to what works and why, there is a foundational theory as to why, as well.

So I consider them science. Like Hermeticism.

Just happens to be a different scientific paradigm.

No reason to throw "modern" science away, either.

I prefer not to assume that "modern" scientists know everything. To think about other options or ways of being.

Far more fun!

Peace

• Like 1

I think fire does the tiny thing like that chocolate bar animation i posted... somewhere.... whenever...

photo.jpg

Infinite re-creations of the whole. Fire burns things into tiny particles of the whole-things it burns.

Edited by Northern Avid Judo Ant

I think fire does the tiny thing like that chocolate bar animation i posted... somewhere.... whenever...

photo.jpg

Infinite re-creations of the whole. Fire burns things into tiny particles of the whole-things it burns.

FIRE IS CHOCOLATE!!!

The secret of the universe!!!!!

The sky looks light on earth because sunlight is reflected off particles.

In space, there is no noticeable light coming from anywhere except in a straight line from the Sun and other stars, because space is a near-vacuum. Therefore, look at the sky between stars and it looks dark.

Light travels in straight lines. If light isn't coming from somewhere, you can stare there and see nothing, regardless of an intense light source which isn't in your field of vision.

Go in space and get the sun in your field of vision - then that light is entering your eyes and it's bright.

Edited by Seeker of Tao
  • Like 1

The sky looks light on earth because sunlight is reflected off particles.

In space, there is no noticeable light coming from anywhere except in a straight line from the Sun and other stars, because space is a near-vacuum. Therefore, look at the sky between stars and it looks dark.

Light travels in straight lines. If light isn't coming from somewhere, you can stare there and see nothing, regardless of an intense light source which isn't in your field of vision.

Go in space and get the sun in your field of vision - then that light is entering your eyes and it's bright.

This.

Quick, you better rush out and copyright this immediately!!!

LOLOLOL /facepalm @ OP

• Like 2