Sign in to follow this  
4bsolute

We should no longer see Aid as an active livestyle, rather a natural byproduct of our own spiritual evolution

Dear Ones,

I came up with this topic since the majority of us, my surroundings with the people I have spoke in the recent months and including myself in the past years thought themselves to be sort of "White Knights". That means by helping people earn a certain kind of possitive reputation, that even affects the spiritual world.

But this is not helping. We learn this fast, when we come across resistance from others and have a hard time dealing with this resistance and even at times think we must "push through" because "we know and they dont".

And we learn that most people have to learn for themselves. If not everyone. Even those people we see suffer 1000x more than us. It could be by actively helping them, we completely destroy what the spirit has in mind, behind this worldy construct we see. So it could be that we harm people more, by actively helping them, when we are not yet self-realized. Full of spirit, so to speak.

Gurus and spiritual masters should talk much more about this. I for sure know that I will.

Think of it this way: Would some being really reject our help if our aid would be so pure and wholesome that the unspoken undertone of said action basicly radiates the united will of the universe? Of course not. If you would ask unscious people why they then accepted your help, they would answer in a way that it felt good, talk about a gut feeling and so forth.

But what creates these blockages when we want to help other people is always the personal aspect of ourselves. If we act from personality we can only know what we have experienced and how should this experience match the experience and struggle of another individual that grew up in a completely different environment. You get it, impossible.

So we really want to seek what underlies everything. And this is spirit. This means that your spiritual growth is automatically the spiritual growth of your surrounding. Because spirit lives in unity, all the actions stemming forth from the spiritual realms into this dimension are also equal to this principal.

That is what enlightened and higher spiritual people say by: When you change yourself, you automatically change your surrounding.

And I see this more clearer then ever before, since like you have already read in my other post I put effort into an unbiased understanding of the reality around what I call "me".

So for example when I play video-games and put myself in a competitive mood, which for some reason I like at times, then I automatically bring this competitive mood that arises IN ME out FROM these video games INTO my reality Around Me. Is this understandable? I think so.

And this mood than effects all beings around me. And they see and feel all of this as coming forth from themselves, if they are not yet able to distinguish such vibrations from their natural selves.

I saw this with birds that suddenly after a heavy-gaming season where ever I walked outside started to chase eachother. 5+ situations in one strolls is kind of extreme! And the most remarkable issue when at the end of that walk multiple blackbirds attacked one individuals in a very cruel way, with life-threatening sounds anything far from pleasant. Like in games, you win by domination.

This is very easy for me at times to perceive, since my environment lives very unconscious and I am at a stage where I start to realize my affection on said living-space. This is good for the moment, since I can play (but not harm) my surrounding and see how it changes by my sole behaviour, what my feelings, energy centers etc radiate.

Of course my mind is still so young and critical about every step I do, but I believe I am starting to affect the harsh, loud and angry family climate in my neighborhood in a good and wholesome way.

Coincidences do not exist and so I put effort in sending not only good energies to a particular un-experienced family (in terms of how to treat their own children) in my close surroundings, I also have also sent certain thought-patterns of how to act together. Believe it or not, the very next day I did not wake up with the usual verbal-fight on how to get their kids in a straight and rectangular way into the car, no, I actually found the mother more calm and understanding about her kids unwillingness to cooperate.

And I also sent a loving reassurance to their kids that they want to be patient with the learnings of their mother. And what do I hear a few days later??? After the mother got back into her old habbit for another morning, the kids suddenly started to repeat one and the same sentence over and over again "Mommy only does this because she loves us."

At that day I was blown away by the power of our intention. And the funny thing is, I do not feel powerful. Somehow, something keeps me in balance that I do not develop a certain power-hungry attitude. It feels normal, like everything else. Like it always was that way. I guess that is good so.

So anyway: We truely and only help by acting. Not with words. From my experience, if we are still young (from a soul-level) we can do this very powerfully in a passive way, like I have mentioned - by the development of our own spirit, that ultimatelly affects our surrounding.

This can not be changed, this will always be this way. It seems like a law of some sort.

By the time you then grow up, spiritually, you will be guided by a feeling that will express itself or what otherwise would then understand as "responsibility." I have learned that it is important that his knowing or feeling is created in us, because we then understand how powerful we really get, as creators and that we do not mess around. It is impossible to mess around when you have developed compassion and empathy on the way.

And if Atlantis really existed and I believe it did, than the setting free of the spirits and the chaos that was created afterwards brought forth exactly those two major aspects, tools for unity: Empathy and compassion.

All the best.

Edited by 4bsolute
  • Like 1

Think of it this way: Would some being really reject our help if our aid would be so pure and wholesome that the unspoken undertone of said action basicly radiates the united will of the universe? Of course not. If you would ask unscious people why they then accepted your help, they would answer in a way that it felt good, talk about a gut feeling and so forth.

But what creates these blockages when we want to help other people is always the personal aspect of ourselves. If we act from personality we can only know what we have experienced and how should this experience match the experience and struggle of another individual that grew up in a completely different environment. You get it, impossible.

So we really want to seek what underlies everything. And this is spirit. This means that your spiritual growth is automatically the spiritual growth of your surrounding. Because spirit lives in unity, all the actions stemming forth from the spiritual realms into this dimension are also equal to this principal.

That is what enlightened and higher spiritual people say by: When you change yourself, you automatically change your surrounding.

And I see this more clearer then ever before, since like you have already read in my other post I put effort into an unbiased understanding of the reality around what I call "me".

So for example when I play video-games and put myself in a competitive mood, which for some reason I like at times, then I automatically bring this competitive mood that arises IN ME out FROM these video games INTO my reality Around Me. Is this understandable? I think so.

And this mood than effects all beings around me. And they see and feel all of this as coming forth from themselves, if they are not yet able to distinguish such vibrations from their natural selves.

I saw this with birds that suddenly after a heavy-gaming season where ever I walked outside started to chase eachother. 5+ situations in one strolls is kind of extreme! And the most remarkable issue when at the end of that walk multiple blackbirds attacked one individuals in a very cruel way, with life-threatening sounds anything far from pleasant. Like in games, you win by domination.

This is very easy for me at times to perceive, since my environment lives very unconscious and I am at a stage where I start to realize my affection on said living-space. This is good for the moment, since I can play (but not harm) my surrounding and see how it changes by my sole behaviour, what my feelings, energy centers etc radiate.

Of course my mind is still so young and critical about every step I do, but I believe I am starting to affect the harsh, loud and angry family climate in my neighborhood in a good and wholesome way.

Coincidences do not exist and so I put effort in sending not only good energies to a particular un-experienced family (in terms of how to treat their own children) in my close surroundings, I also have also sent certain thought-patterns of how to act together. Believe it or not, the very next day I did not wake up with the usual verbal-fight on how to get their kids in a straight and rectangular way into the car, no, I actually found the mother more calm and understanding about her kids unwillingness to cooperate.

And I also sent a loving reassurance to their kids that they want to be patient with the learnings of their mother. And what do I hear a few days later??? After the mother got back into her old habbit for another morning, the kids suddenly started to repeat one and the same sentence over and over again "Mommy only does this because she loves us."

At that day I was blown away by the power of our intention. And the funny thing is, I do not feel powerful. Somehow, something keeps me in balance that I do not develop a certain power-hungry attitude. It feels normal, like everything else. Like it always was that way. I guess that is good so.

So anyway: We truely and only help by acting. Not with words. From my experience, if we are still young (from a soul-level) we can do this very powerfully in a passive way, like I have mentioned - by the development of our own spirit, that ultimatelly affects our surrounding.

This can not be changed, this will always be this way. It seems like a law of some sort.

By the time you then grow up, spiritually, you will be guided by a feeling that will express itself or what otherwise would then understand as "responsibility." I have learned that it is important that his knowing or feeling is created in us, because we then understand how powerful we really get, as creators and that we do not mess around. It is impossible to mess around when you have developed compassion and empathy on the way.

And if Atlantis really existed and I believe it did, than the setting free of the spirits and the chaos that was created afterwards brought forth exactly those two major aspects, tools for unity: Empathy and compassion.

All the best.

Like a salesman, you're thinking of a new food that you could sell to the whole world. You see that they don't want to eat it and so you keep changing it until it somehow fits everyone. Gurus are not like that, they are not salesmen who try to teach everyone, they are like trees growing in a wilderness and their fruit it there for these who want to eat it. It doesn't matter to them that some people don't want to eat it, they just stay in place and offer it to these who walk by. You want to chase people down and give them what you think they need, but many people don't need it and that's fine. Spirituality is not a thing you give to someone, it's something that grows inside once you find it. You don't need to influence anyone to find it, they are capable of finding it themselves.

There is a simple riddle that teaches how to. Imagine in front of you a bottle with an egg somehow inside it, you want to get the egg outside the bottle without breaking the bottle or damaging the egg. You could sit there thinking of ways on how to melt the glass, cutting with a laser at just the right spot, or inventing a teleportation device. Sitting in front of the bottle thinking about how awful it is that the egg is not out of it, how much better it would be for the egg to be outside. You have so many ideas on how to get it out and make everything better.

You could try to use your devices to free the egg but you might damage it so that might not worth it. There is an easy answer if you just wait. If you keep the egg safe from your lasers, one day a small chick will hatch out of it. And one day, if you keep it safe and strong, it will use its beak to break the glass the same way it used it to break the shell.

Nurturing is better then fighting like a knight. You got the right idea but not execution, they need to notice the shell and look for a way out. The best way I think is showing that you are outside.

http://youtu.be/h0DE0d3s5u0?t=4m59s

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this