* You can teach the world

* The world can teach you

Everything else, is just a mixture of the above.

I have tried to teach the world, then realized over the span of many many years, that the overwhelming frustration I was feeling, was stemming from my own core lesson

I was to allow the world to teach me.

I now know what NOT to do, by simply watching everyone else.

If I did not like what I have seen, I simply would NOT DO THAT, anymore.

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 3

sadly, most people seem to lack the capacity of observation to assess such factors as these.

Myself included.... im still not comprehending how i am going to live my own life the correct way. point blank. at all. period. there are plenty of bad and wrong examples i am trying to avoid... leaving me with little more than death or suicide to look forward to...

Sometimes we look out at the external world and we see so much wrong, so little right, for us....

When there is so little right that we feel there is no path..

We may need to make our own right and tread into the bush.

Peace.

its not like pushing ahead into the unknown.... the problem is, i want to push back into the forgotten...

Civilized life is a double edged sword... one side cuts obstacles, the other side cuts self; the more obstacles we clear, the less humanity is left to overcome said obstacles.

We're left with citizens, not humans. Humans live in symbiosis with the Earth. Citizens are an invasion; infecting the world, not fixing a damned thing, but creating problems in the name of "solutions" or "progress"...

AND YOU EXPECT ME TO WALK AWAY FROM IT ALONE?!? yeah, if i had the survival skills which would have been expected of me by now in a tribal setting, i could.

But this is not a tribal setting, IS IT?!?

I dont expect anything of you. I expect things of my own self.

Current humanity does have quite a few problems.

If you dont like the path you are on, then change it. if you dont, you can change your relationship to it.

You could also do nothing.

Lots of choices.

It is a somewhat tribal setting. In the sense of the tribal mindset.

Peace.

crack me up, pythagoreanfulllotus.

It's a good thing we spend time sleeping and thinking, or we might not know what to do with ourselves. It's not that hard to sleep when the relaxation has rhythm, and not that hard to think when the senses are all present. Think I'll sit for awhile.

Edited by Mark Foote

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." Mahatma Gandhi.

You only have the power to change yourself, others have to make their own life choices and live according to there own understanding. If someone is sincerely seeking I believe that it is our duty as practitioners to give them a point in the right direction and perhaps a tip or two if they need i based on our highlest level of understanding....but detachment is still the rule in all circumstances.

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldChi
  • Like 1