eye_of_the_storm

Genetic Armageddon: Humanity's Greatest Threat

Stupid people are a cause for concern.

Stupid people in positions of power and with a desire for more are a cause of great worry.

We can expect to be peddled the tale that genetic modification of plants will feed the hungry but in reality it is more likely to feed the pockets of multi national corporations. But alas the Genie is out of the bottle and all we can probably manage now is damage limitation.

Snafu: Grades; super humans and subprimal orcmen and everything in between. :lol:

or for some twitter mutates: inbetweet.

edit:
Furries!

P.S. Long route, slow refined, well aged, internal alchemy, self applied genetic modifications: AKA SASQUATCH!

Or Yeti.
Edit edit: Or Werehuman.

Edited by Northern Avid Judo Ant
  • Like 1

i don't know much about computers other then.....other then the one we got at my house my mom put a couple games on it i play em

Fhew, thank goodness, nothing to worry about, its just Alex Jones weekly spew. I was almost worried there for a second. Next week: Bikini Clad lizard people corrupting our children and raiding the fed.

As always, if anyone really truly believed what he said, they'd either be a constant (deeply paranoid) basket case or in a deep bomb shelter under the assumption the world had ended back in 1999. or 2001 or 2002 etc.,

In 1999, he did a long 'Its the end of the world' grab your guns its Armageddon' info movie, literally. And continues on the same theme year after year. Soon decade after decade.

I find he tends to exaggerate.

Edited by thelerner

I agree there's a danger, but when I see information and the source is Alex Jones's Info Wars, I reflexively root for the other side, cause he's usually full of *&^YIU

• Like 1

alex jones does not seem like a happy person. i very rarely take advice from or listen to unhappy people, even less so when the advice is screamed at me.

So you ignore the warning of the scientists in the above video... and use alex jones as a reason for ignoring/ dismissing the information ...?? lol

Alex jones was complimentary / additional

I think he made some good points though, I agree with him in that GMOs are a great threat to humanity + the planet...as with the scientists comments

Entire crops could fail... and are because of GMO and many people are becoming sick from it.

The scientist who created gmo food said themselves they would never touch it! haha

Super bugs are wiping out entire GMO crops... much like how antibiotics are now becoming ineffective and are creating other types of super bugs... Nature always wins

These people creating such are either complete fools or are of malicious intent toward humanity

... "happy people" ha...

each to their own I guess.... angry/passionate, animated or not...the information is the most important

we have to regulate our own emotions/ reactions/ responses etc...

newsflash - a lot of people do not care about the fact they are eating GMOs or pesticides even after you tell them. If they don't give a fuck about their health then i will not give a fuck for them.

Fhew, thank goodness, nothing to worry about, its just Alex Jones weekly spew. I was almost worried there for a second. Next week: Bikini Clad lizard people corrupting our children and raiding the fed.

As always, if anyone really truly believed what he said, they'd either be a constant (deeply paranoid) basket case or in a deep bomb shelter under the assumption the world had ended back in 1999. or 2001 or 2002 etc.,

In 1999, he did a long 'Its the end of the world' grab your guns its Armageddon' info movie, literally. And continues on the same theme year after year. Soon decade after decade.

I find he tends to exaggerate.

He's cointelpro. He does what he does specifically for the task of discrediting legitimate concerns by mixing in fragments of the hidden truths into an overcooked stew of fear-mongering, paranoia, and fabrications. This is the by-the-book tactic of cointelpro operatives. There's documents available for review that spell out the recipe.

But a recent French study that lasted two years, the first one ever because Monsanto's "scientific" standard for evaluating the impact of GM foods is three months, showed that in the GM food fed rats tumors start developing in the fourth month and death rate in the exposed group is 800% that of the controls. That ain't no Alex Jones saying this, that's the first ever independent study (after Arpad Pusztai was fired and dragged through a smear campaign the moment he said GM potatoes did have adverse effects on human health). People who "trust scientific evidence" in all areas where profits or control are at stake never cease to amaze me. Finding out HOW EXACTLY science is done these days... that's very scary indeed. Who needs Alex Jones to be terrified out of her mind if she can look at the actual standard protocols for introducing new scientific breakthroughs into our environment toward the same outcome.