Sign in to follow this  
Fer

Looking for Da Liu's TAOIST HEALTH EXERCISE BOOK (revised-expanded edition)

Greetings to all !!!

I am looking for someone who would like to sell me the REVISED and EXPANDED edition of Da Liu's "Taoist Health Exercises Book", in case is not using it. I have been checking in Amazon and the shipping costs are even more costly than the book it self. I am in Finland.

All the best

fer

Hi Fer,

I think I have it but I am not at home now so I cannot check. Will be able to tell you in two days. If you have not found it by then, I can send it to you for free.

• Like 1

That is like a blessing from Heaven. Thank you so much for the Good Will. I can send you something you want from Finland in exchange. That will be fair.

Thank you very much again,

Fer

No worries Fer,

Let me first check I actually have it :).

In case I have it and you want to give something in exchange, please give a small amount of money to a homeless people or a charity organization of your choice. It'll be perfectly fine. :)

Just in case bubbles will not find it, betterworldbooks.com have it and shipping is I believe free even to Europe (unlike Amazon)

• Like 1

Thank you so much Leif for your hint on BETTERWORLDBOOKS. Never heard of but seems to be a social responsible org. worth to support.

All best,

Fer

Sign in to follow this