silent thunder

Bias against New Age

Greetings..

Yeah... one can spend a lifetime pondering "what if", or imagining they can jump from 10,000 feet without apparatus to slow their fall land on a concrete surface and walk away undamaged.. people imagine all manner of beliefs in their minds, but have no way to demonstrate the actuality of those beliefs beyond 'faith',, and, 'faith' is foundation of myriad beliefs, religions, philosophies that contradict each other, and at's all based on attachment to imagined belief.. nothing changes when those imagined beliefs are 'let go', the experiencer continues to exist as before.. well, letting go of beliefs frees-up attention and awareness to see/experience what is actually happening..

The challenge is to still the mind, experience what is actually happening, and apply that realization without influencing it with beliefs...

Be well..

Greetings..

There is reality, and there is escape from it.. imagination is the most common escape, and the rationalizations for that escape are the beliefs people refuse to honestly scrutinize..

Math is symbolic representation, meaningless without 'that' which it represents.. to rationalize 'unchangeable' with math is to mistake the menu for the meal..

NAJA: yes, it's clear that you only listen to the deluded echoes of your own imagination, and i wish you well with that.. go in peace..

Be well..

I think you are missing the point, and I think more pie guy exemplified it by saying "What you do not understand is that ACTIONS affect reality, and beliefs do not."

And when I express my observations of infinite universes, omniversal unity, and non-experiential experiences, you call me deluded, yet I am not so! If I were deluded, don't you think i'd be ACTING on these inaccessible observations, like a lunatic?

No, I am merely pointing out that you have a wicked and bad assed internetelevision in your mind, and you ignore it. Because to pay heed to the subjective infinite universe is delusional. stick to the objective finite universe, that is the only rational way to think.

Go right on ahead. think however you want. I think that strict compartmentalization of thought is mentally retarded... skillful, but retarded.

Once something makes progress, someone exploits it to make financial gain.

Then it gets taken to other levels, to make it appear new, different, to repackage it and resell it again.

A good amount of the populace need to be held by the hand by some type of leader, and because they have been conditioned to feel worthless, will adopt someone, anyone, who stands up.

Naivety is a rich source to exploit for financial gain.

Religion has done this for so long, so now, other avenues were created.

Gurus, swamis,, etc, and selling kundalini, shaktipat, 56 flavours of Baskins & Robbins yoga and pretty shiny crystals with incence and tamborines.

Sufi P.T. Barnum said it best.

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1

Once something makes progress, someone exploits it to make financial gain.

Then it gets taken to other levels, to make it appear new, different, to repackage it and resell it again.

A good amount of the populace need to be held by the hand by some type of leader, and because they have been conditioned to feel worthless, will adopt someone, anyone, who stands up.

Naivety is a rich source to exploit for financial gain.

Religion has done this for so long, so now, other avenues were created.

Gurus, swamis,, etc, and selling kundalini, shaktipat, 56 flavours of Baskins & Robbins yoga and pretty shiny crystals with incence and tamborines.

Sufi P.T. Barnum said it best.

I stand to be corrected in this , but Im pretty sure , Siddartha, Lao ,Jesus, Mohammad , Luther and others, all reworked existing belief systems to a new package to suit the times and what they felt were the needs of the people they were ministering to.. and it has always been accompanied by accoutrement. The same cynicism can be applied to medicine and capitalism and government and engineering . and so forth.

• Like 1

:lol: "reworked existing belief systems to a new package to suit the times" :lol:

Too bad we are not allowed to do that with civilization as a whole! /sarcasm!

I cant tell if you are agreeing or not ,

but many experiments on civilization have been tried.

( you may have to move to a jungle to enjoy that)

:)

inertia; momentum.

Civilization is a vehicle designed with high acceleration and top speed, but no brakes.

All i'm proposing is apply the brakes, finally, for the first time, in over 10,000 years.

The trick is this is a puzzle, kind of like a dungeon in the legend of Zelda.

The vehicle is already in motion, high top speed, and continually increasing acceleration rates, as well as that top speed I mentioned. The brakes have not yet been installed, and if we want a future with... life, liberty, prosperity, community, family, then we need to attempt to install the brakes now.

or never. but at least getcher feet off the fucking gas already.

Edited by Northern Avid Judo Ant

We live in a global world now so a more global inclusive spirituality is to be expected, the time of competition between traditions is over and most of the genuine major spiritual workers are working on a global scale now in a non secular way. Even the Dalai Lama says secularism is a load of bullshit and is writing books in a non secular way. The new age is more inclusive and embracing of all of the worlds traditions and celebrates the feminine in a way most of the previously patriachical movements didn't, so it is a movement appropriate for our age. It's not all about the law of attraction, there are a great deal of healing modalities coming out of it which is one of its main focuses which work with the body and mind in ways that western medicine and psychology wont understand for a long time. Sure its full of con artists and deluded fools but that's pretty much like everything else.

One thing though is that we haven't even defined what new age is yet.

Greetings..

inertia; momentum.

Civilization is a vehicle designed with high acceleration and top speed, but no brakes.

All i'm proposing is apply the brakes, finally, for the first time, in over 10,000 years.

The trick is this is a puzzle, kind of like a dungeon in the legend of Zelda.

The vehicle is already in motion, high top speed, and continually increasing acceleration rates, as well as that top speed I mentioned. The brakes have not yet been installed, and if we want a future with... life, liberty, prosperity, community, family, then we need to attempt to install the brakes now.

or never. but at least getcher feet off the fucking gas already.

Apparently, you've spent a bit too much time in imaginary 'game-lands' like Zelda.. and, you seem the think that juvenile language and pretend tough-guy talk substitutes for actual experience and clarity, it doesn't..

For your benefit, i will explain, again, that Clarity is the ability to observe, experience, or realize what is actually happening without distortion or influence of beliefs and knowings.. clarity reveals, without contradiction or conflict, the natural and resonant interactions and interconnectedness of all that 'is', such that it benefits a holistic and healthy existence and environment.. because clarity reveals what ‘is’, there is no question or hesitation between awareness and action, the experiencer is present without conflicting conceptual distortions or influences..

Be well..

Greetings..

"The mundane daily grind" reveals the fear that drives you down the woo woo rabbit hole known as your imagination.. what is 'real' is shared and understood by everyone, not just personal deluded imaginings..

Reality and science reveal 'actual' potential rather than the pointless imaginary blunderings of people who lack the creative vision to shape their own tangible reality..

Where are those "INFINITE UNIVERSES, EXPERIENCES, GALAXIES, WORLD, PEOPLE. you just created "?? where are they when you 'still the mind'? you and i can experience a tree with still mind clarity, and agree with what we see.. but, i cannot find the "INFINITE UNIVERSES, EXPERIENCES, GALAXIES, WORLD, PEOPLE. you just created", where are they?

People are suffering, abused, oppressed, and corruption is the agent of these conditions precisely because of people's avoidance of 'what is actually happening', because they are living in an imagined reality where they don't see and feel the the suffering of those that provide the goods and services that afford them the luxury of living in an imaginary playground..

Just still the mind, see what is actually happening..

Be well..

Hi TJL :)

I think your statements are confusing and indicative that you don't have a clue. You ask where the Infinite Universes are and then you ask "Where are they when you still the mind?" ? ? ?

If you knew how to still the mind, you would have become omniscient. Were you to experience omniscience, you would have realized that there are infinite universes, beings, planes etc.

In your other post, you speak of clarity:

http://thetaobums.com/topic/30749-bias-against-new-age/?p=460094

For your benefit, i will explain, again, that Clarity is the ability to observe, experience, or realize what is actually happening without distortion or influence of beliefs and knowings.. clarity reveals, without contradiction or conflict, the natural and resonant interactions and interconnectedness of all that 'is', such that it benefits a holistic and healthy existence and environment.. because clarity reveals what ‘is’, there is no question or hesitation between awareness and action, the experiencer is present without conflicting conceptual distortions or influences..

Clarity does not produce a 'holistic and healthy existence and environment'. Nisargadatta died of throat cancer. Buddha died from eating bad pork. And we all know how Jesus died.

Or perhaps your kind of clarity is not the real thing? There are teachings, Buddhist teachings which talk about the illumined clarity of enlightenment. Your 'clarity' seems to have the purpose of rearranging samsara into a palatable dining experience whereas true clarity reveals that there is no difference between nirvana and samsara.

It is fun posing as an enlightened being, isn't it? Throw out a few concepts like "still the mind" and "clarity" and before you know it you might even convince youreself of your own deceptions. Sorry to sound so blunt, but I dislike posers and deceivers, and I think you are just posing.

From "Buddhahood Without Meditation" by Dudjom Lingpa:

"All manifestations of phenomena are unrestricted within a state of wide-open clarity, the supreme equal purity of samsara and nirvana, the true nature of phenomena free of the limitations of conceptual elaboration. This is wholly positive dharmakaya (Chho-ku).

"Ah, son of spiritual heritage, all the reflections of the moon and other objects in water are the display of the water and do not go beyond the water. The entire animate and inanimate universe is the display of space and does not go beyond space itself. The whole of samsara and nirvana is the display of the single nature of phenomena and does not go byond that nature.

"Thus, when the ground aspect of dharmakaya, supremely profound and lucid, has been made evident, its essence (ngowu) is dharmakaya as the equalness and purity of samsara and nirvana, it nature (rang-zhin) is sambhogakaya as timeless awareness and enlightened qualities, and its responsiveness (t'hug-je) is nirmanakaya, naturally lucid and free of obscuring overlay. The display of these constitutes ultimate reality.

The term 'ground of all ordinary experience' (kun-zhi) refers to nonrecognition of the orginally pure essence of the ground of being.

The term 'relative reality' (kun-dzob) refers to sensory appearances as the dynamic energy, and mental events as the display, that come from the radiance of the non-recognition.

Having come to an understanding of all the ramifications of the fundamental nature -its display, encompassing quality, pervasiveness, and extension- you reach the decisive experience of the true nature of phenomena that is immediately present, a supreme and inexpressible state that is nothing in and of itself, an unrestricted state of resting in the fundamental nature beyond ordinary consciousness. Hold this to be the most excellent key point -to practice with intense and unflagging exertion until you attain supreme timeless awareness, which is total omniscience."

So, according to Dujom Lingpa, maker of 13 students whom all attained rainbow body, clarity knows no difference between samsara and nirvana. There is no reason to construct a "a holistic and healthy existence and environment". Therefore, well you can see where that takes you.

And then, Dudjom Lingpa writes that attaining timeless awareness is attaining 'omniscience'.

Do you even know what that means?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omniscience

Omniscience /ɒmˈnɪʃəns/,[1] mainly in religion, is the capacity to know everything that there is to know. In particular, Hinduism and the Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam) believe that there is a divine being who is omniscient. An omniscient point-of-view, in writing, is to know everything that can be known about a character, including past history, thoughts, feelings, etc. In Latin, omnis means "all" and sciens means "knowing".

Life is just a display, an illusion, a dream. Comprende'?

:blink:

Edited by Tibetan_Ice

Hi TJL :)

I think your statements are confusing and indicative that you don't have a clue. You ask where the Infinite Universes are and then you ask "Where are they when you still the mind?" ? ? ?

If you knew how to still the mind, you would have become omniscient. Were you to experience omniscience, you would have realized that there are infinite universes, beings, planes etc.

In your other post, you speak of clarity:

http://thetaobums.com/topic/30749-bias-against-new-age/?p=460094

Clarity does not produce a 'holistic and healthy existence and environment'. Nisargadatta died of throat cancer. Buddha died from eating bad pork. And we all know how Jesus died.

Or perhaps your kind of clarity is not the real thing? There are teachings, Buddhist teachings which talk about the illumined clarity of enlightenment. Your 'clarity' seems to have the purpose of rearranging samsara into a palatable dining experience whereas true clarity reveals that there is no difference between nirvana and samsara.

It is fun posing as an enlightened being, isn't it? Throw out a few concepts like "still the mind" and "clarity" and before you know it you might even convince youreself of your own deceptions. Sorry to sound so blunt, but I dislike posers and deceivers, and I think you are just posing.

From "Buddhahood Without Meditation" by Dudjom Lingpa:

So, according to Dujom Lingpa, maker of 13 students whom all attained rainbow body, clarity knows no difference between samsara and nirvana. There is no reason to construct a "a holistic and healthy existence and environment". Therefore, well you can see where that takes you.

And then, Dudjom Lingpa writes that attaining timeless awareness is attaining 'omniscience'.

Do you even know what that means?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omniscience

Omniscience /ɒmˈnɪʃəns/,[1] mainly in religion, is the capacity to know everything that there is to know. In particular, Hinduism and the Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam) believe that there is a divine being who is omniscient. An omniscient point-of-view, in writing, is to know everything that can be known about a character, including past history, thoughts, feelings, etc. In Latin, omnis means "all" and sciens means "knowing".

Life is just a display, an illusion, a dream. Comprende'?

:blink:

So, you think i'm a "poser" and you don't like me?? Cool, i can live with that.. your opinions are based on beliefs and attachments, though, and fail to add even the illusion of understanding or clarity... so, keep at it, you are likely to impress yourself even more..

Life is Life.. the 'illusion' is that you think you understand what Life is, and yet label it an 'illusion'.. you're attached to dead people's words and beliefs, people like Buddha, Niz, etc.. and, i'm not interested in Dujom Lingpa's beliefs or your interpretation and attachment to them, you're just another person defending their conditioning and and lacking the authenticity to experience your own existence.. Comprende'?

Be well..

I keep hearing about "the secret", "the law of attraction", "creating reality", etc.

All of this is completely misunderstood.

You do not create reality, the future already existed before you were ever born. All possible realities exist uncreated, timeless, and perfectly still. What is moving are the mind streams flowing through these realities.

Each choice you make navigates you in and out of different realities all as real as any other, and you are not the only "you". There are an infinite number of minds who believe themselves to be you all observing realities almost identical to yours, the same for everyone you've ever met. Every possible reality that could exist, does exist, and every moment in time for those infinite realities is populated by a mind just as real as yours.

Every book, every song, every movie, every thought, everything, everyone, that is or ever could be already exists and has never been created.

There is no such thing as time, as the past didn't stop existing after you observed it, neither did the future come into being, as it existed before you observed it, the same for each future that accounts for the different choices you can make. They are all just as real (and just as "now") as the present moment you now experience.

What is moving is your mind, it is in motion, reality is still and motionless. There are an infinite number of minds all navigating in and out of all these realities every moment. They are not separate realities, as you make choices, you navigate and move between them.

You don't "create reality", you just observe it.

Interesting hypothesis. Perhaps you create your reality by choosing where you send your awareness. Or, if you don't have control of your awareness, wherever your karma and environmental factors (and thoughts) take your awareness. Kind of sort of also reminds me of string theory.

But getting back to belief.. You believe you exist, don't you? Then, why, does the pinnacle path to enlightenment based on the Dzogchen teachings of Dudjom Lingpa have as it's primary instruction the dropping of 'identity' (dag-dzin)? He says that grasping to the self is the cause of samsara:

From Buddhahood Without Meditation - Dudjom Lingpa:

Gaining mastery within this supreme and timeless primordial ground -by awakening to it, and opening up to it, in all its immediacy -is meditation free of any fixed frame of reference. It is like a drop of water blending with the ocean and becoming the ocean without altering it. Although there is no distinction between inner and outer with respect to ordinary mind versus the ground of being, what amounts to such a division is caused by perceiving in terms of identity (dag-dzin). Just as water, which exists in a naturally free-flowing state, freezes into ice under the influence of a cold wind, so the ground of being exists in a naturally free state, with the entire spectrum of samsara established soley by the influence of perceiving in terms of identity.

I interepret this to mean that one should drop the belief that you exist, separately as an independant being in order to overcome samsara. So you see, on a very deep level, belief does play an integral part in holding us back..

TI

So, you think i'm a "poser" and you don't like me?? Cool, i can live with that.. your opinions are based on beliefs and attachments, though, and fail to add even the illusion of understanding or clarity... so, keep at it, you are likely to impress yourself even more..

Life is Life.. the 'illusion' is that you think you understand what Life is, and yet label it an 'illusion'.. you're attached to dead people's words and beliefs, people like Buddha, Niz, etc.. and, i'm not interested in Dujom Lingpa's beliefs or your interpretation and attachment to them, you're just another person defending their conditioning and and lacking the authenticity to experience your own existence.. Comprende'?

Be well..

Now how would you know that?

Did you still your mind?

Is calling me 'lacking in authenticity' part of your programming too?

Are you sewing your healthy and holistic environment now?

Greetings..

]

You told me,.

Did you still your mind?

Yes..

No, it's an observation..

Yes, pruning and controlling diseased beliefs keeps the tree of Life healthy..

Be well..

It's not a hypothesis, this is actually what I saw and experienced first hand in 2006 during meditation. I had read about the brainwaves of monks with 50,000+ hours of experience in meditation and tried to force my brainwaves to match theirs. It was an experience that changed my paradigms, and the reason I no longer label myself atheist. That's why I started searching for a way to get out.

The core concept I was trying to convey is reality is uncreated, you do not create reality. Reality existed prior to you viewing it, just as data existed on a dvd before the dvd player's laser read the data contained on it. The dvd player doesn't "create" the movie.

I believe I do not exist, at least as anything more than energy, information, pattern and as an experience of something rather than something itself.

Interesting hypothesis. Perhaps you create your reality by choosing where you send your awareness. Or, if you don't have control of your awareness, wherever your karma and environmental factors (and thoughts) take your awareness. Kind of sort of also reminds me of string theory.

But getting back to belief.. You believe you exist, don't you? Then, why, does the pinnacle path to enlightenment based on the Dzogchen teachings of Dudjom Lingpa have as it's primary instruction the dropping of 'identity' (dag-dzin)? He says that grasping to the self is the cause of samsara:

From Buddhahood Without Meditation - Dudjom Lingpa:

I interepret this to mean that one should drop the belief that you exist, separately as an independant being in order to overcome samsara. So you see, on a very deep level, belief does play an integral part in holding us back..

TI

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

The core concept I was trying to convey is reality is uncreated, you do not create reality. Reality existed prior to you viewing it, just as data existed on a dvd before the dvd player's laser read the data contained on it. The dvd player doesn't "create" the movie.

Maybe this is true. I can't tell.

But in my experience (as that of many others) we don't live in the objective reality that you describe. It's a kind of mixture made of objectivity, meanings and perceptions... more often than not, much of our reality is just "meaning".

We can change it and thus manipulate our reality.

Greetings..

Maybe this is true. I can't tell.

But in my experience (as that of many others) we don't live in the objective reality that you describe. It's a kind of mixture made of objectivity, meanings and perceptions... more often than not, much of our reality is just "meaning".

We can change it and thus manipulate our reality.

That's not quite accurate.. a classic reference, "the menu is not the meal", applies to your description.. changing the 'meaning' is like changing 'menus', it only manipulates the description and 'beliefs about' reality.. let go of meanings, beliefs, knowings, etc.. and just see what 'is'.. i understand the inclination to believe that 'our reality' is 'the reality', but it's not..

Be well..

It's not a hypothesis, this is actually what I saw and experienced first hand in 2006 during meditation. I had read about the brainwaves of monks with 50,000+ hours of experience in meditation and tried to force my brainwaves to match theirs. It was an experience that changed my paradigms, and the reason I no longer label myself atheist. That's why I started searching for a way to get out.

I believe I do not exist, at least as anything more than energy, information, pattern and as an experience of something rather than something itself.

Hi MPG,

Ok. I see where you are coming from now. Reality is already there, beliefs just influence the path that the dvd's laser beam takes. I could live with that... LOL.

What I am interested in is how you forced your brainwaves to be the same as monks whom had meditated for 50,000+ hours.

What was your technique? Did you write about your experience anywhere?

TI

Greetings..

Tibetan_Ice, on 31 Jul 2013 - 22:24, said:snapback.png

You told me,.

Did you still your mind?

Yes..

No, it's an observation..

Yes, pruning and controlling diseased beliefs keeps the tree of Life healthy..

Be well..

I can see where you are coming from. You believe that drug induced states, which do considerable dammage to the mind/brain/body/etheric/astral took you to the real thing and so you incorporated that into your knowledge base of 'spiritual experience', while at the same time disregarding and putting down any authentic teachings from Buddha, Jesus or other known adepts. You are home grown and possibly inbred.

You said, in another thread:

http://thetaobums.com/topic/30836-were-youare-you-a-party-personclubber/?p=460119

Drugs played a part in the experiences, but i had to maintain the ability to actually do my job, or establish the protocols with others that allowed me an occasional interval of deep exploration.. where that led, was to reveal what was possible with a still/clear mind that could actually navigate, chart, and document unexplored regions of existence and potential.. time-off between shows/gigs/tours etc.. allowed me the freedom to focus that intense curiosity in a regimen of body/mind/spirit practice/training that, among other things, explored the differences between artificially induced states of altered consciousness, and naturally allowed states of still-mindedness and clarity that arrived in approximately the same place/awareness, union with 'That which IS', the unified whole collective consciousness..

The difference that i noticed was that drugs rocketed you to 'wholeness' so fast and without any reproducible clues as to where you were in the wholeness, that there was just random amazing imagery that fairly quickly got reattached and associated with the immediate 'local' physical stimuli, really nice,but.. with a structured practice/training that liberated the mind naturally, i was able to navigate around the collective consciousness with some consistency.. after a time, though, i began to notice that i was creating 'structures' and attachments that were limiting the explorations, so.. occasionally, usually on a yearly basis, i would set aside a week or two, and tear down the structures, and allow myself to be propelled wherever the natural substances took me.. this revealed more and deeper regions of unexplored and even unforeseen/unimaginable consciousness/opportunity/potential.. which i was then able to navigate to with clarity and awareness..

So let me get this straight. You took 'natural substances' yearly in order to 'tear down the structures'. What exactly were those natural substances? I mean, cyanide is natural, isn't it? Apple seeds?

You know, I knew many acid heads when I was younger. One had spectacular trips and not-so spectacular trips and ended up dying of a brain hemorrage when he was 24 yrs old. Another one blew his brains out with a shotgun while high on acid while listening to the Beatles Revolver.. Yup, I can see how drugs will take you to the "deeper regions of unexplored and even unforeseen/unimaginable consciousness/opportunity/potential".

How do you even know that what you claim to be stillness is even stillness, and not big etheric/astral holes you dug into your being?

Prove it to us. Describe the experience. What is your experience of stillness? Any energtics happening? Other beings or planes? Any siddhis? Prove to us you aren't just some home-grown inbred-spiritualist who is simply manifesting flashbacks. Show us some classic markers to show us you aren't just talking through the holes in your hat.

Edited by Tibetan_Ice

Beliefs might influence actions but it is actions that determine navigation.

As to the test of that I don't want to encourage people to wind up like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUGzdUEJ9Ys

Like I did, so it's probably best to discuss this in private.

Hi MPG,

Ok. I see where you are coming from now. Reality is already there, beliefs just influence the path that the dvd's laser beam takes. I could live with that... LOL.

What I am interested in is how you forced your brainwaves to be the same as monks whom had meditated for 50,000+ hours.

What was your technique? Did you write about your experience anywhere?

TI

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

Greetings..

I can see where you are coming from. You believe that drug induced states, which do considerable dammage to the mind/brain/body/etheric/astral took you to the real thing and so you incorporated that into your knowledge base of 'spiritual experience', while at the same time disregarding and putting down any authentic teachings from Buddha, Jesus or other known adepts. You are home grown and possibly inbred.

You said, in another thread:

http://thetaobums.com/topic/30836-were-youare-you-a-party-personclubber/?p=460119

So let me get this straight. You took 'natural substances' yearly in order to 'tear down the structures'. What exactly were those natural substances? I mean, cyanide is natural, isn't it? Apple seeds?

You know, I knew many acid heads when I was younger. One had spectacular trips and not-so spectacular trips and ended up dying of a brain hemorrage when he was 24 yrs old. Another one blew his brains out with a shotgun while high on acid while listening to the Beatles Revolver.. Yup, I can see how drugs will take you to the "deeper regions of unexplored and even unforeseen/unimaginable consciousness/opportunity/potential".

How do you even know that what you claim to be stillness is even stillness, and not big etheric/astral holes you dug into your being?

Prove it to us. Describe the experience. What is your experience of stillness? Any energtics happening? Other beings or planes? Any siddhis? Prove to us you aren't just some home-grown inbred-spiritualist who is simply manifesting flashbacks. Show us some classic markers to show us you aren't just talking through the holes in your hat.

No, you cannot see where i'm coming from.. you are still attached to beliefs and depend on dead words.. i'm interested in what is actually happening, and you've demonstrated no interest in that, yet...

No.. still your own mind and prove it to yourself.. i've shared what i intended to share, and you've stated your conditioned biases..

Yes, i do know what stillness is.. it's 'still', even in the midst of chaos..

No, no flashbacks.. and, my experience with "energetics" is not something to be 'evaluated' by you or for you.. you need to do your own work..

Other beings or planes?? tell us more about this belief..

How can i show you anything, you already believe you know it all, and you see Life through the lens of your beliefs.. 'you' have to 'let it go', there's nothing i can do for you.. it's amazing what can be seen when you're not looking 'for something', just look and see what 'is'.. it is apparent that you find my sharing to be of value, you are interested enough to rummage through past posts and other threads,.. relax, my words are simple and non-threatening, my only intention is clarity,. nothing i say is true because i say it, it only becomes 'true' if you 'believe' it is.. stop 'believing', and pay attention.. it's not important that my words be 'true', it's important that my words inspire others to see/experience clarity for themselves, rather than to be told, conditioned, or coerced into believing what others believe..

Still the mind and see/experience what 'is', rather than what you think or believe 'is'..

Be well..

• Like 1