Suggestions: Look at this thread http://thetaobums.com/topic/23437-does-ayp-give-bad-kundalini-advice/, put hands and feet in earth or contact with earth as much as possible. This is one of the best ways to ground kundalini. Dont freak out. It'll be okay. Practice a safe Microcosmic Orbit exercise like the Spring Forest Qigong one, to bring the energy down the front channel, it will also open the front channel if its closed so the energy can come down. Drink lots of water. Focus on love.

• Like 1

Intense heat- typically starting at the base of the spine, but can occur throughout the spinal cord or throughout the body. Some people actually feel intense heat and cold

I've had the feeling of cold run up my spine, and what could be described as a hot flash, for no apparent reason.

Disassociation and Feeling Separate From Oneself- typically a trauma response. Feelings that there is so much going on in the body that you are unable to mentally or physically comprehend so you disconnect from the physical body

I have had these, but not a negative feeling. It's actually a nice feeling. In fact I had one this afternoon. I was walking back to my cubicle at work and had a clarity that this is not real. this has happened before.

Waves of Bliss, Spontaneous Orgasms, Feelings of Oneness- a Kundalini awakening allows for you to feel divine flows of energy as well as see through the illusion of separateness.

I've had these, except for the spontaneous orgasms (dammit, I never have any fun!).

• Like 1

Just focus on the source of your I-thought.

The mind is having those experiences and all mind perceptions are based on your "I" - your I-thought.

Repeat I-I-I and whenever you have a thought about an experience then just return to the I-thought that is the source of those thoughts.

Hold on to the I-thought to seek its source.

• Like 3

have you done a search here at tb's on K? you will find many an informative thread here that may be of interest to you.

I agree, many threads on this forum about Kundalini with a lot of good advice. I wish you the best of luck.

My 2 cents, Peace

• Like 1

not literally, all of it, mind you, but...

Intense heat- occasionally when I was younger, i'd get sever chills for a sudden, brief moment. and once in a long while I even still get overheated hands and/or feet for no apparent reason. ... aaaand sometimes brought on from blood pressure related aspects of smoking.

Kriyas and Mudras spontaneously occurring- in fact, this is how I got initiated in the cultivation and practices and seeking teachers thereof.

never been taught, but the spontaneous yoga/qigong/taichi really opened up a whole world to me.

Awareness of Energy Flows through the body- not yet... not yet.... HOWEVER, I am quite aware of the energy flowing in my body, and "where it is" most times. but... not so much so that I have innate acupuncture/pressure understanding.

Disassociation and Feeling Separate From Oneself- Feelings that there is so much going on in and around my body that I am unable to mentally or physically comprehend. Im still "in my body" so to speak... I don't have any escapes. I just piss and moan on the internet :lol:

Near Death Experiences, Extreme Physical Symptoms- no. closest things are appendicitis and concussion. but I didn't experience anything. Acute abdominal pain for one, and waking up in a cat scan for the other :lol:

Huge Spiritual Shifts within a short period of time- Thanks, Konchog Uma. Starting up the Kuji In he shared with me really exemplified this one. Major intuition boost and clarity of thought and emotion. Until I stopped practicing every week; in the alchemical sense, I have a lot more to digest of my cultivation practices than I have need to engage in practice.

Extreme Personality Changes and Mental Imbalances- Mental imbalances. obviously. Well except the new members; hi new members! :D

Waves of Bliss, Spontaneous Orgasms, Feelings of Oneness- Bliss usually tapers off pretty quickly though. Spontaneous Orgasms are so familiar to me that I didn't know what they were until I read the karma sutra when I was 23. Feelings of oneness have been cultivated from the womb out; I am excruciatingly lucky (read as: no words are valid) to have had a mother teach me from the moment she knew she was pregnant until (forever) presently that:

We all know in our hearts the truth between right and wrong.

The idea brings instant feelings of oneness with all of omniversiality. although It leaves me wanting more... more...... interactivity with the omniverse (I still believe we've been castrated from omniversiality somehow, but that's another story)

• Intense Back and Spine pain - Not intense or extreme, and not spiritually originating... I've slouched a lot of my life and may have scoliosis. This leads to the healing factor which I have applied to improve my mobility and functionality. with success.

• Extreme Energy Fluctuations- feeling extremely energized, almost manic with insomniac tendencies to chronic fatigue issues with extreme body heaviness and depression... and not fun.

Digestive Issues & Vomiting- issues with nausea, limited ability to eat foods (except for bland, simple foods), bloating, diarrhea or constipation. - this one is actually new to me and only began showing signs as early as 3 years ago. all this last 2 weeks have been.... fucked up for me.... not eating...

Hormonal Imbalances :lol:
• Inability to Function :lol:
• Addictions
:lol:
Individual Chakra Related Dysfunctions- I don't actually know for sure... I could be misreading some of my back pains, or it could just be scoliosis like I thought... hmm...

wow! I think what's happening is that there are spirits infesting us and eating us.

Maybe they are evil genies...from outer space?

Perhaps this Kundalini stuff is all evil parasites ?

Maybe they are witch spirits, eating our souls?

I don't know! I think I have been polluted by them...its hard to tell...

Seriously!

They are like energetic organisms that live off of us, they are hating me as I write this - they are trying to stop me!

Seriously! Dont allow Kundalini in.

It's evil

Kundalini are parasites

I think I have been demoralized by them.

Dont take drugs - they use drugs to enter us

Its so hard to write this - my brain is on fire - Jinn are real! Don't believe the things they insert!

Yes, Kundalini can create a pleasure palace - but it is a smoke an mirror game - they pollute your mind..

I am so sorry to have been the pawn of this thing that has taken me...it is a spiritual parasite

It eats us all every day, like a vampiric entity

Its smart - it knows what we want, and it feeds on our desires

I am serious I just realized this...those spirits are some type of living parasite that eats humans souls!

Don't let anything enter you!

Seek exorcism if you can..

Yes, they play pretty games - show you much knowledge - but they are inhaling your essence

I could be wrong/right, but this is a serious issue that needs to be known

Maybe I am polluted by my own mind fears

I cannot tell - sometimes it seems holy - sometimes it seems that its the devil..

The point is: Do you know anything about what you are dealing with?

Does it identify itself?

Why not?

Perhaps I should back off...Sometimes I love this Kundalini thing, sometimes I hate it....as it refuses to identify itself, you cannot trust anything that comes from it

Probably doesn't help that I just watched the movie, "The Conjuring"

Here is what happened...the Kundalini forced me to look at my fears, which - regarding it, were that I have been immolated by an energy vampire. I took some stuff that pushed my fears to the surface, and it decided that it was time I shared my fears about it with the world. It (shakti) pushed all these things to the surface, so that they became me. I acted upon these selves. Thus, the litany above. Now, I am calm and feeling fine...so - the lesson here is this:

-Do not fear that which has already occurred

-Deep introspection should clear most fears

-Contemplate the state of evolution.

-Desire nothing

BELIEF=ILLOGIC

DEFY=BELIEF

TO DEFY MEANS DESTINY

---------------------------------------------------

Kundalini says this.

Don't believe what you just believed, because the world just changed and your old belief won't work.

After the fact is always after the fact, do you know what I mean?

If you think you know something, you don't!

Knowing is only in the moment.

Nothing else exists but the present time, neither past nor future.

Stop wasting time worrying about Kundalini - it's all a Mind game

this is all from the Kundalini

(maybe its just saying this to rectify the situation? Maybe it is an energy parasite? These are issues that are unresolved. Many in the world think that Kundalini is the Devil, many think it is the Holy Spirit....what should we do? This is a matter for another thread I think) Sorry OP, but you would have had to think about this stuff eventually anyways, why not start at the beginning?

You wonder what's going on? Why all this weird stuff? Why does it make me hurt? Is it helpful? Is it bad? Get to the real point right away - don't waste time thinking about safe stuff.

Here is what you do:

Do the best for yourself that you can do

You should have been doing this anyways

Eat best food

Drink best water

Get best rest

Live best life

Exercise best way

Work hard

Relax softly

Stop worrying so much!

There is a theory that Kundalini is simply the subconscious. Things well up from the subconscious into consciousness and affect us all day long. When Kundalini becomes awakened, the subconscious is becoming more conscious. When The subconscious and the conscious merge, one is a fully awakened person. To be fully awakened implies superconsciousness. It would also imply the end of things being 'sub' conscious, or 'under' consciousness. Then end of subconsciousness and state of 'always' conscious implies being one with ones self.

If a false belief is partially submerged in subconsciousness, we can awaken that belief into the light of awareness by allowing it to fully well up into consciousness by giving it all of our energy and life. Then, as long as one is allowing the light of wisdom awareness to shine on it - it becomes radically realized in mere moments - never to bother one again. The energy it was created from becomes subsumed into the free energy body. Its energy is returned to source.

This is my Kundalini...my method. It IS the bomb.

EDIT:

HAHA lol!!! funny

Edited by Songtsan

Songstan --

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand take a deep breath aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax...and again .

Everything OK in your Universe today boss ?

I love this quote by Milarepa that I found at the begging of a movie recently :

" What appears as a demon,

what is called as a demon ,

what is recgonised as a demon ,

exists within human being himself and disspears with him ."

• Like 4

Songstan --

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand take a deep breath aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax...and again .

Everything OK in your Universe today boss ?

I love this quote by Milarepa that I found at the begging of a movie recently :

" What appears as a demon,

what is called as a demon ,

what is recgonised as a demon ,

exists within human being himself and disspears with him ."

I was doing intense process work:

Consider it a mini-Dark night of the Soul, perfectly orchestrated by the master orchestrator Kundalini in combination with an entheogen. Beautiful story - still didn't clear my doubt out fully though..

My doubts/paranoias/conspiracy theories:

-aliens in an inter-dimensional plane are secretly farming us for our bioenergy, sort of like in the movie, 'The Matrix'

-Spiritual parasites doing much the same thing

-FBI/CIA mind control stuff MK-ultra, etc.

-Insanity

-I am in a computer game ;)

These delusional beliefs still exist in me, trying to get rid of them.

Kundalini helps me by making them extremely real so that I realize things I need to know should that be the case.

Bottom line is:

Do the best you can do for yourself, etc.

EDIT:

Regardless of the craziness of my posts, there are very important issues that anyone with Kundalini will have to deal with in some way or other as they go through their process. I know I said this up above, but I am re-stating it. List your worries, examine them, figure out the common way you would deal with them (it), and you will find that the answer lies simply in remembering that if you simply try your best to make things better, things will be good. Good - better - best, but backwards!

Edited by Songtsan

Songtsan, I hope you're okay...I thought rapid-fire posting of that nature was just the stuff of urban legends...peace.

Oh its complex...don't worry - I am like this!

• Like 1

These delusional beliefs still exist in me, trying to get rid of them.

Better don't get rid of them , enter them fully. Feel them so completley and find out what are made of . If you really do so they wont have any legs left to stand on .

Take care :)

Edited by suninmyeyes
  • Like 1

Better don't get rid of them , enter them fully. Feel them so completley and find out what are made of . If you really do so they wont have any legs left to stand on .

Take care :)

That's what I've been doing - entering them, allowing them to possess me, but it doesn't cure them. I apply logic, rationalism, everything. The thing is some of them are rationally based, so that's why they are hard to get rid of.

The thing about a true Kundalini awakening, is that, when it happens, there should be no doubt, what just transpired.

Followed up with:

Carry water, Chop wood

Find enlightenment

Carry water, Chop wood

...& don't forget to breathe.

Maybe they are evil genies...from outer space?

Perhaps this Kundalini stuff is all evil parasites ?

Dude, did you try to eat the kundalini? How many times must I say, kundalini isn't Italian food!!!!!

Songtsan lay off the drugs

hell no! This was a fear-based meditation anyways...there is a small part of me that fears that kundalini is a possessing force - I am not the only one either - if you do a search on kundalini and possession, you will that it is wide-spread. Its an issue that needs to be dealt with - the way you deal with something isnt by pretending it doesnt exist - you go into it with awareness, you face it, you own it, you eat it....I know what I am doing, trust me. I am an old hand at this.

Dude, did you try to eat the kundalini? How many times must I say, kundalini isn't Italian food!!!!!

I have tried - been unsuccessful so far...

hell no! This was a fear-based meditation anyways...there is a small part of me that fears that kundalini is a possessing force - I am not the only one either - if you do a search on kundalini and possession, you will that it is wide-spread. Its an issue that needs to be dealt with - the way you deal with something isnt by pretending it doesnt exist - you go into it with awareness, you face it, you own it, you eat it....I know what I am doing, trust me. I am an old hand at this.

The only thing that possesses you is your own personality.

The only thing that possesses you is your own personality.

This is exactly what the Kundalini is teaching me....all the fears she brings up are my own. They say that at the end of the process, the ego merges with the Kundalini and becomes one like Shiva/Shakti....in the meantime, because of dualistic perceptions, the Kundalini is a separate Goddess who teaches Shiva by trampling his ego to shreds. It is awesome that part of myself which I view as separate is so extremely intelligent and fierce. What this means is that I am equally intelligent and fierce. When I merge with my Kundalini and become That, I will have all the skill that I have been party to observing.