clariceedward

Energy Healing - Does it really work?

Dear Friends,

I have been a lurker on this forum for a long time. I started looking at healing practices about 2 years ago due to health challenges. I have severe GERD, IB syndrome, ulcers, thyroid problems and a host of other issues and conventional medication seems to only deal with symptoms.

I explored Qigong - I practiced Spring Forest Qigong level 1 (still do) for 2 years faithfully. Did not seem t help one bit.

I then explored various energy healers: Michael Mohoric, Elma Mayer (Yuen Method), Mahendra Trivedi, John Douglas etc., did several sessions of healing but nothing seemed to even help minutely. I read lot of reviews for healing from Chunyi Lin/Jim and Michael Lomax (who used to post here last year as YaMu) and did several sessions with them, but noticed no improvement. Learned Reiki and some other healing modalities, no help!

What has somewhat helped is a change in diet, more hydration and conventional medication to some extent.

My faith in all this "enery arts" and "energy healing" is completely lost! I have been talking on numerous online forums with people with similar challenges, and most report similar results. Some seem to have benefitted only because of their faith and that too emtionally with no real physical healing to report. I was especially frustrated with methods like Yuen Method - where I sat through hundreds of sessions with so-called masters who "strengethened" and "weakened" and went from zero to infinity to what not but to no avail! About a year and a half ago, I also did sessions with a healer on this forum, who did similar Yuen Method mumbo jumbo and nada, saw zero help.

Does energy healing really work - apart from may be emotional comfort? I can see how Qigong helps in some ways for general well-being, but the whole thing about actual, specific, consistent physical healing via the "energy way" seems like a total fallcy

Sorry for ranting in my very first post here, but I am 75, without medical insurance and having spent much money on these "healers", it's hard for me to be positive.

It has been the difference between night and day for me. The results have been so obvious as well. It has taken a LOT of work though, and I mean a lot. I would personally recommend an in person taichi or qigong teacher (who's known to be the real deal I mean).

Even more so than that though... I asked my teacher once if he thought a friend of a friend could be healed. He said only if they want to. As healers we all do work on many people, it works a lot of the time, but not other times. The trick is that the person has to actually WANT to be healed. Of course we all say and think we do, but underneath it all... it may be different. So essentially what the person who wants to be healed must do is remove all our *stuff* that gets in the way, that makes us more ill in the first place, and that makes the healing only work for a time.

Also you have to do any practices you are taught DAILY. You can't (at least in most cases) just go to a healer or series of classes once and have the healing stick. You have to keep on it, keep doing it... for the rest of your life. Well also it sometimes takes a bit for the healing to kick in. Finding a healer who will work with you and give you exercises (in person) would really help in my opinion.

• Thanks 1

Yes both Jim Nance and Chunyi Lin have healed people of being HIV Positive.

Oh okay didn't know it was possible, even in my most massive imaginations, thnx for clearing out :)

Hello Dear,

I am on a completely vegetarain diet for the most part. I eat banana, papaya and peach for breakfast. I eat some whole grain bread, a salad, some cooked veggies for lunch, sometimes some oatmeal. I eat more fruit, or carrots late noon, and some oatmeal again in the evening. That is pretty much my diet. I ocassionally add some beans etc. for protein. I avoid sugars, most processed foods and carbs for the most part. I also try to be gluten free for the most part. I have been following this diet for about two years now.

I agree with pythagoreanfulllotus, wheat and grains are the number one cause of most of diseases. You are already well on your way with vegetarism and have done a great job in taking out sugars and processed foods. I have heard numerous people healing their problems, especially the kind you and me have, with a raw food diet. I have personally proved to myself that healing trough nutrition works. Low carb also works, but you seem to be gearing torward vegetables :P Those are basicly the only other "miracle" cures I have heard of ontop of insane amounts and qi gong or qi gong healing :P But even with them, it takes months if not years to fully recover. Your body re-creates itself every 2 years..

Check this out, propably the craziest recovery I've hard of, I mean this guy had every disease known to man:

Here is her story and info: http://www.therawmonkey.com/my-journey/

All of these modern cronic diseases stem from the same source and it can all be healed via same means ;)

Edited by raimonio

I had a gf who was seriously messed up in her digestion and only until she completely stopped wheat did her symptoms clear up. Now maybe things are different for her. Also I think if you get more ancient strains of wheat then it would not be so bad.

It depends on the person - their stress levels are a big factor -- but if a person has all these conditions that wheat causes -- the doctor says how even if a person has wheat once a week it would still trigger the same symptoms.

To OP:

I'd definitely look into the diet. A lot of good suggestions here. The first thing to try would be to figure out if some specific food causes allergic reaction. The first possible culprit to try is wheat. You mentioned you are gluten free but then you are saying you eat bread. This is not gluten free. Second - try elimination diet with the an attempt to find an allergen. For me the allergens are coconut oil and soya beans. Both are perfectly vegetarian by the way. Good advice here on cutting down on sugar. This includes fruit, especially high sugar content things like peaches/nectarine.

One of the things that helped me with HERD was skin of oranges. What I did was pulp small whole oranges, preferably with thick skin, with hummus and ate this with steamed vegetables. But you could think of something else you'd like. I took small oranges because I didn't want to eat too much sugar from their flesh.

Most difficult thing with your condition would be if you have some sort of intestinal bacteria overgrowths. THis is difficult to discover and even more difficult to get rid off. So I'd try elimination diet first with the hope there is an allergen that causes your problems.

Also, keep in mind that with age the content of intestinal flora changes, not to the better. Mostly due to life long taking of antibiotics. In practice that means that there have to be changes in diet to accommodate the changes in the intestinal flora. That means that if you have eaten something for you whole life doesn't necessarily mean that you can keep eating it; you might not have proper bacteria to digest some specific food.

THe sad side of all this is that no doctors will help you figure all this out. On a positive side though, all this doesn't require large financial investments.

I do not think energy practice are cure-all kind of thing. It is well documented that sometimes they work and sometimes they don't.

In my opinion it seems unhelpful to tell the OP that she just needs to work harder, just needs to immerse more, that she might not have done her Qigong seriously enough, that she needs to eliminate 110% of wheat in her diet. That just sounds fanatic.

And seriously, HIV positives being cured by energy healing? I highly doubt that. There are only a very small number of documented cases in which HIV positve peoples HIV concentration went below the detectable. These cases, were, to my knowledge, related to bone marrow transplants with a mutated gene. Drew's fanaticism when it comes to Spring Forest Qigong and Chunyi Lin is rediculous. I honestly ask myself what kind of positiv effect Qigong is supposed to have if a proponent talks like an irrational and is unable to critically review his own statements. What kind of spirituality is that supposed to be? Who sits in full lotus the longest? Come on.

I do not doubt that energy practices have an effect on people practcing and those being practiced upon. As I have experienced both. But I think it is unhealthy and doing the whole thing a disservice if we can't admit that we do not know why it sometimes does not work. Maybe it's just not meant to be. Blaming the victim is definitely not the right way in my opinion.

• Like 2

I do not think energy practice are cure-all kind of thing. It is well documented that sometimes they work and sometimes they don't.

In my opinion it seems unhelpful to tell the OP that she just needs to work harder, just needs to immerse more, that she might not have done her Qigong seriously enough, that she needs to eliminate 110% of wheat in her diet. That just sounds fanatic.

It seems unhelpful, but the practice must be done by self discipline in order to be effective.

I'm not sure about energy healing. The only energy I've felt has been rather subtle and very subjective. I've never healed anyone with my "energy" and I don't think I have been healed by "energy" (of course I might be mistaken and energy HAS healed me I'm just too much of a knuckle head to realize it!!!)

One thing I might suggest is to take control of your own healing. Yes, energetically, but also physically.

Again, I highly highly highly suggest B.K Frantzis' book "Opening the Energy Gates of Your Body". It teaches you how to identify blockages, and dissolve them. Eventually your awareness will get more and more refined, more and more subtle.

This allows you to do the next step (and where I'm at in my own development), pulsing. I'm actually at the Heaven and Earth instructor training now where we are working on pulsing. And damn! Let me tell you, if you ever get the chance to go to an opening/closing class, or a Tui Na class done by Frantzis or one of his senior instructors: GO!!!!

It might be exactly what you're looking for.

Usually he "pulsing" that someone else does to you is usually just to jumpstart your system. It gets you to feel a very subtle thing very tangibly, and the person blends with your flow (whether it's flow of energy, flow of fluids, whatever you believe/feel inside), and from there, they let you take over your own pulsing!

THAT is the important part, because it means that you eventually can do it on your own without external feedback or aid.

Of course, more serious injuries will require higher level healings and more development on your part if you want to not only fix, but enhance your health.

And of course, how much you feel depends on your own internal awareness. So that's why I suggest....

Start with dissolving, because without that you have nothing. You need to develop your internal awareness to

1) identify

2) dissolve

Blockages that you feel.

From there, you can

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

Good advice here on cutting down on sugar. This includes fruit, especially high sugar content things like peaches/nectarine.

One of the things that helped me with HERD was skin of oranges. What I did was pulp small whole oranges, preferably with thick skin, with hummus and ate this with steamed vegetables. But you could think of something else you'd like. I took small oranges because I didn't want to eat too much sugar from their flesh.

Most difficult thing with your condition would be if you have some sort of intestinal bacteria overgrowths. THis is difficult to discover and even more difficult to get rid off. So I'd try elimination diet first with the hope there is an allergen that causes your problems.

Actually the research that has been done for example with fructose (the sugar found in fruits) has been with solely fructose, taken a part from the fruit. If you eat a whole fruit, all the other content of it will make the fructose work as well. It then comes with just the right amount of fiber etc. The ratios are perfect for the human body. Fruits are the best food for the digestive system, because they require no enzymes from the body to be genereted so that they can be processed. Everything in the fruit is absorbed directly into your system with no effort. On a fruitarian diet, your digestive system is almost fasting. But if you combine them with some other things, like processed food etc. then it can go bad. On a raw veggie diet, its all good. One theory is that fat makes carbs stagnate in the blood, but if you eat in a ratio of 80% carbs from fruit, 10% protein and 10% fat, then your fat levels are so low, that the carbs are used and burned instantly and there is no problem. There is also research that shows that such low levels of fat and protein do not hinder the human system.

Sugar is a poison, but fructose when it comes with the whole fruit is a life saver. Fruits were meant for us, we have been eating them the longest time and in biggest quantities over any other thing found in the wilderness. Research shows, that meat is actually around 20% of the diet with most of the native tribes around the world. Hunting is like a sport for them, but gathering is what they live by.

However I would personally try going normal raw first, with alot of peanuts for fat and protein, if it didn't work, then go whole fruitarian 80/10/10 and see whether it works. Its kind of like a last resort diet, because it is very restricting, most of the people cannot maintain it. And if you have no problems with eating meat, I would actually go low carb even before testing raw, where you eat alot of meat, oils and vegetables that have low carb rates, because I feel that it is the easiest to cope with :P After a lifetime of eating processed foods its a very drastic thing to go raw, I personally couldn't do it more than a year, but will try again later, when I have reached a higher state in spiritual practice :)

Clarice,

Sorry you are feeling bad. I sent you a PM and have not heard back.

In addition to wanting to know when this was that you had multiple sessions with me can you PM me your real name; I can't find any "Clarice Edward" in my records nor do I have any memory of doing multiple sessions with you. Of course my memory is not what it used to be so if you would be so kind as to PM or email me I would appreciate it. One reason I underlined the word "multiple" is that there has only been 1 or 2 people that I have done more than one distance session with at any point in time and their name was not "clarice edward". Of course I could be wrong and simply don't remember, but I think it entirely possible that you have me mixed up with someone else. In clinic work I have never made claims such as stated in your posts and have always specialized in pain elimination offering guaranteed pain relief or no fee. There are several people who post here that could, if they wanted to, verify that I always say I have no idea of the outcome of any particular distance session and that I do not make the claims suggested in your posts. Many could also say they received benefit from the session.

In general on energetics:

No professional medial qigong person will ever encourage the person asking for a session to not take responsibility for themselves. I actually know a couple of the people listed in the original post and, just like I do, have heard them tell people that self-practice is the single most important thing. No one should ever go to such a person with a "cure me" attitude as this will not likely happen without assuming responsibility for lifestyle and one's own health. The word "cure" is simply not in my vocabulary. I ALWAYS tell people that I have no idea of what the outcome of any session will be, and I know that at least 2 of the people mentioned in the OP also say something similar. In my own work I work on the energy body - not the physical body. This has the potential to accomplish many wonderful things. But not everyone is sensitive to energetics and not everyone can be immediately helped on the physical level with this type of session. Quite possibly it can take 6 to 10 sessions although I personally don't usually offer such. And if a person goes to someone and "doesn't feel a thing" then I would suggest to not go anymore.

Edited by Ya Mu
  • Like 14

My faith in all this "enery arts" and "energy healing" is completely lost! I have been talking on numerous online forums with people with similar challenges, and most report similar results. Some seem to have benefitted only because of their faith and that too emtionally with no real physical healing to report. I was especially frustrated with methods like Yuen Method - where I sat through hundreds of sessions with so-called masters who "strengethened" and "weakened" and went from zero to infinity to what not but to no avail! About a year and a half ago, I also did sessions with a healer on this forum, who did similar Yuen Method mumbo jumbo and nada, saw zero help.

Does energy healing really work - apart from may be emotional comfort? I can see how Qigong helps in some ways for general well-being, but the whole thing about actual, specific, consistent physical healing via the "energy way" seems like a total fallcy

Hi Clarice,

Why in the world would you sit through 'hundreds of sessions' if the first one did nothing for you? I know I'm one of the few people on this board that uses Yuen Method (chris d is the other that I know of) and I have no recollection of working with you in any capacity, either publicly or privately.

When I read your post it smacked of sour grapes. Clearly, complaining about what isn't working for you won't relieve your pain. It might blow off some steam, but your better off getting to bottom of what's irritating you and causing the problem.

Faith, belief, and emotional comfort have nothing to do with resolving energetic weaknesses or blockages.

However, you do have weaknesses around bitterness, loss (as Friend picked up on ), and a karma of helplessness (really of making others helpless around starvation). I say so because I can feel the weakness and the energy of "nothing and nobody can help me due to my having made so many others helpless."

So really your question about 'energy healing' seems more like a troll, even though that may not have been your intent. The truth is that nobody is in a better position to know what's bothering you than you. But you cannot resolve your pain by clinging to weakness and helplessness. As long as you resonate with the energy of helplessness, you will remain so.

Also, it is true that some problems need to be played out (as Jetsun mentioned). Some have a lot of stubborn resistance to changing. Sometimes the only thing that will really change people is having a major life event, something that threatens their life or the life of a loved on in a very big way. In other words, some have to hit 'rock bottom' before they will change.

For your part, you would also want to delete the negative emotions (especially anger) that you deny and keep hidden. Suppressed emotions (too much mind in the body) will wreak havoc with your physical well-being.

So the answer is to turn an honest eye toward your problems so you will know what's going on inside you. When we deny, lie, or suppress what's going on, we suffer and create more pain for ourselves.

What Friend was saying about not clinging to your pain is spot on. The Buddha said, "Do not cling, grasp, or dwell in form." That is some pretty good advice if you ask me.

Sincerely,

-Adam

• Like 4

Dear Friends,

I have been a lurker on this forum for a long time. I started looking at healing practices about 2 years ago due to health challenges. I have severe GERD, IB syndrome, ulcers, thyroid problems and a host of other issues and conventional medication seems to only deal with symptoms.

I explored Qigong - I practiced Spring Forest Qigong level 1 (still do) for 2 years faithfully. Did not seem t help one bit.

I then explored various energy healers: Michael Mohoric, Elma Mayer (Yuen Method), Mahendra Trivedi, John Douglas etc., did several sessions of healing but nothing seemed to even help minutely. I read lot of reviews for healing from Chunyi Lin/Jim and Michael Lomax (who used to post here last year as YaMu) and did several sessions with them, but noticed no improvement. Learned Reiki and some other healing modalities, no help!

What has somewhat helped is a change in diet, more hydration and conventional medication to some extent.

Does energy healing really work - apart from may be emotional comfort? I can see how Qigong helps in some ways for general well-being, but the whole thing about actual, specific, consistent physical healing via the "energy way" seems like a total fallacy

Sorry for ranting in my very first post here, but I am 75, without medical insurance and having spent much money on these "healers", it's hard for me to be positive.

"I explored Qigong - I practiced Spring Forest Qigong level 1 (still do) for 2 years faithfully. Did not seem t help one bit."

Taken any one day session or seminar will not have any effect on you. Can you describe how were you doing your practice.....??? So, I can give you an analysis to see what was missing or why it isn't work out for you.....!!! Thanks.

Hello, Clariceedward.

In my own experience, some forms of QiGong work better then others for different people. The first one I learned was the 8 Pieces of Brocade...practiced it for about 8 months, 30 minutes to an hour a day. I felt no improvement. When I started to learn the 1st form of Wild Goose, without even having learned 1/4 of the form, I felt improvements. My memory was getting sharper, I felt calmer, more energized. Of course, the period between going form 8 Brocade to Wild Goose, I did work on myself, as well.

The effects of Wild Goose keep continuing to build and change. All this to say, I have experienced it working, if its the right one for you.

Another aspect could be that your problems are old, dense. Your trying to heal 75 years worth of "trauma". You probably have imbalances that could take QiGong allot longer to work thru, then say, by using other clinical means. (chiropractic, ayurveda, acupuncture, herbs, applied kinesiology etc)

You might benefit greatly from working on yourself and having clinical work done.

On the subject of someone using their energy to heal you...I saw some people who do Rei-Ki and I was not impressed. It felt weak, to me. I got nothing out of it. Some people get great healing from it.

As most everyone has said, diet is vital. If your digestive system is in that bad a condition, stay away from all kinds of flour. No bread, no rice, nothing. If your gut is reacting badly to gluten, it could take atleast 30 days of no gluten in your system for your digestive system to calm down. Any piece of gluten and it starts all over again.

Its easy for us to delude ourselves into thinking we are doing more then we are. To take the easy road. That path does not work as often as some would like. If you have not already, you might want to consider taking a real hard look at what you ingest, where it comes from and so on. Do you drink soda? Tea? Water? If so, how much? Do you eat out? If so, what do they cook with? are the ingredients seperated for gluten allergies?

Just some thoughts that may or may not help you along your way. I wish you success and happiness. Peace.

• Like 2

Healing doesn't work 100% of the time on 100% of the people, it is just natural. Anyone who says otherwise is lying.

Also anyone who gets 100% good reviews I'm a little suspicious of anyways... it makes me think of ebay and the coerced positive feedback measures many sellers used to do.

Each person has their own unique blend of traits. Hard to use one thing to heal em all. Gotta find what works for you.

hehe...Ebay....Energy Bay?! Like Michael Bay? Whoa...

Best wishes in your search for improvement to your health conditions.

Edited by NotVoid

I would increase the SFQ small universe to at least 3 hours a day. For a few years I would mix alcohol and energy drinks a few days a week. The next day my stomach would always be hurting and torn up. But I learned that if I lied down and did SFQ small universe for about 2 hours that it would fix everything. Sometimes I would have to do it longer or for a few days in a row - but the stomach would always be healed from doing this. I've learned that just 30 minutes of SFQ small universe will just began to work on stomach and heart blockages.....but to really clear the blockages you need to do a couple hours a day.

Once after a heavy night of drinking I woke up with a blood clot in my heart. I could tell it was a clot because it had a heavy feeling to it and it moved around in my heart as I tried to get out of bed. Instead of going to the hospital I just lied down and did the SFQ small universe. About an hour in - I could feel the clot being worked on - then a few hours later it was gone.

A trick you can do with SFQ to heal blockages is to just rotate the lying down small universe with some active exercises and just do this all day. You can also do some of the active exercises lying down. You won't build up huge amounts of energy by doing this - but you will heal all the major organs and you will have that peaceful chi sensation in your body. It's almost like cheating - but it works.

I've healed so many heart and stomach blockages with the Small Universe - that now I can figure out if I have any blockages by just lying down and doing the small universe. If I get a stomach grumble or a heart palpitation - that means I have a blockage - and I will just keep doing the MCO untill they are gone.

Also Michael Mohoric is giving out free energy this week. Always good to get as much energy as you can.

• Like 1

Dear Friends,

Your diction and story don't seem to add up, but energy healing can definitely (but not always) work.. Oprah even did a segment on it, lol.

But the key to healing is to resolve subconscious psychological issues and release suppressed emotional trauma - for which you could also use other methods as well ("physical" bodywork, psychoanalysis, hypnosis, etc).

• Like 1

Also what has not been mentioned, is that whatever the medium --Western or Chinese medicine, qigong, etc it's your body ultimately that cures itself, these methods stimulate one way or another, qi, chemicals, emotions.The older you get, the more slowly your body regenerates, so at 75 you must double down on your patience. If you spent many years creating the problem, perhaps by lifestyle and work, then you shouldnt expect a few hours of therapy to undo it. Sometimes it happens, and it seems miraculous, because unblocking stuck qi can have a domino effect, just like pulling away a bottom level can on a pyramid of stacked cans can cause the whole thing to collapse, and the disease just evaporates. Those are the kind of situations that get advertised or talked about. A qigong healer, like any naturopath or therapist of any kind does not need to preface each time for their patient that "it might not work for you." because the power of positive expectations is important in the body healing itself. Think of qigong healing as a modality, not a magic want cure, a less invasive option that could work, and you want to explore all the options going from least invasive to most, as you are doing.

• Like 1

Energy work definitely can have tremendous positive effects and the results are often dramatic and confounding.

Belief is not necessary - but a participation in corrective behaviors is certainly helpful.

Habituation to improper behavior can also be very addictive and often positive results are limited to only a short time.

In your case Clariceedward, I think you probably have some underlying problem that has taken years to setup in you and is probably quite hard to diagnose and alter.

I have noticed that heavy metal problems can cause total havoc and very few doctors or healers catch this. Healers will have no real positive effect on such a person.

Many healers do not understand subtle channels and do not know how to talk to the spirit inhabiting the body. They use power currents to blow through blockages and other things but this is actually very impressive but limited healing. Their range of healing is limited - legendary but quite limited.

A very good old Chinese traditional medical practitioner is usually very good and cheap. You are on the right track with the diet. I am assuming you have had a complete blood analysis and your metals are in good shape. A very full blood analysis is less than $100.00

It is very difficult to start some of this energy work in the later stages of life and feel results on a subtle level. It is even more difficult to pull up stakes and toss them aside. Patterning is nearly rock solid, what you "know" tends to be etched in stone, physical imbalances on a skeletal and muscular level have been in place for years and where you are centered within yourself is more narrow now than ever before in your life.

Fasting - if you can bring yourself to do it is a fantastic start.

Meditation - exceptional

Qi Gong - exceptional and a very good mechanical as well as spiritual exercise.

I don't intend to sugar coat this - everything you are doing is very good - it is also possible for you to flip a switch and pop completely out of the complexities of your current framework.

For the time being - try understanding you are not "going to get better" in the future - you will only get better in the present moment.

I say this for several reasons:

• People wanting to get healed by some one or some thing often hold their energy in place or in static - waiting for some future cure space/time.
  • seeing your self getting fixed in the future is a false framework - it is incorrect thinking - a delay tactic. You are not broken and the future does not exist. (this sounds ridiculous but it is true). You are in a state that you have presented yourself with and currently from what I have read you are doing exactly what is on your plate - but you are pitting it against time and recounting your steps to boot. You have been listening to yourself and following your inner voice for perhaps the first few years of your life and your false personality is retracing your steps and smacking you in the back of the head. But regardless of this - you are getting better before our eyes for those of us here reading your journey.

Continue to persevere - we are all wishing you the best!

• Like 1

I am a late entry to this thread, but I have some experience...I was a trained Reiki Master III, and I also studied polarity therapy and Barbara Brennan's school of light theories. Had many friends in NM who were energy healers, and saw a lot of quacks too. Was given a lot of 'treatments' by some South American spiritual healers when I worked at a holistic healing center. The bottom line is that you can't pay for some magic gift to be given to you (like Reiki). There are a lot of well meaning bullshitters out there - they believe on the surface that what they are doing is real, but underneath they know they are scamming. They excuse themselves in myriad ways. There are people in the world who are real energy healers, but they are few and far between. A lot of what goes on in the normal world is psychosomatic. To truly be able to send your chi into another persons system takes much cultivation. Many would like to believe that they are energy healers - they make up these stories in their heads about themselves, but they are no such thing. I have worked with shamanic psychologists, acupuncturists who believed they were real, but they could do nothing for me. Marketing yourself as a healer is tricky. Trust me - been there - done that. I will do it again someday when its time. The best thing to do, if you are smart is to become your own doctor - research your problems - learn the causes, find the solutions within. I know this has been said already in this thread, I just wanted to state it again. You are your own best healer. Don't give your power (and your $$) away to someone else, unless they have a magnanimous resume (like Yan Xin for example)....If you are serious about helping yourself, you can always post here and I will try to help. I am in the knowing of a lot of things. I can teach you self energy healing, self-massage, and self acupressure...it won't cost you a dime, because I like to give my chi away or else it will burn my brain....

• Like 3

i am from the kalahari, and around here we dance it out, steal everything and live underground in paris,

• Like 4

Hi Im sorry about your ordeal Clarice. Some of these responses to this thread have been good, some not so much. I understand that you have been practicing SFQ for 2 years. May I ask how long and of what meditations you were doing? I would say that for serious blockages the Small Universe meditation should be done at least 30-60 minutes a day.

A good tip would to start taking a good form of colloidal silver.

I would recommend eating a vegetarian diet with at least 70% raw/live food. Live food has more life energy in it. Plants have more nutrients in them. I see you are already eating a partially or fully vegetarian diet, but Im not sure how much is raw. Just a tip.

Chunyi Lin has said that even if someone is healed if they still have the same emotional blockage the problem will continue. Is there some chronic negative emotional pattern in your life? Or possibly an old and severe emotional trauma that you havn't let go of? Chunyi's own wife died of lung cancer because should could not let go of the greif from the Chinese Revolution. He is a very powerful Qigong master and could have kept her alive longer but he knew that it was time for her to go. He knew that if he healed her it would just come back over and over and over.

Also our beleifs create our reality. Beleifs are the most powerful form of mind and our mind creates the rest of our reality. If you truly believe something (like: "I am sick") then it just wont change.

Also sometimes sickness is so severe nothing can cure it. This is the case with very late stage terminal patients. This is not the case with you however.

All that being said I truly beleive in the power of energy healing. I see the results in my own life. Chunyis Small Universe is causing me much bliss, strenght and energy. WIll keep you guys updated to see if more happens.

Also - Have you tried Kunlun? Its supposed to be a pretty fast method to success. Also Sadhgurus Isha Yoga he promises good results in just 21 days 21 minutes a day! Theres also this shaktipat transmission video online that I could send you several people said they had real and major results! Also there is Nithyanandas En-Kriya which supposedly rose cell energy by 1300%!

If you respond to this maybe I can help you out more along this path.

Greetings..

Someone else mentioned it, and it bears repeating as trust is essential.. the fact that a placebo works, and that the placebo effect is well-documented, eliminates external agents as the only catalysts for healing, and points directly at the power within as an operative agent for healing.. there may be energetically charged differences of terminologies that influence the discussions about 'energetic healing', but the preponderance of actual evidence points to the actuality that healing can occur from within the person's presence and without assistance from external supplementation..

From my own understanding, all that is physical is 'energy' manifesting itself as form, shape, and mass.. the form, shape, and mass that energy manifests is a function of vibration/frequency, which is regulated, consciously or unconsciously, by the consciousness and intention of the observer(s) and/or experiencer(s).. much of what we understand as 'reality' exists as a conditioned consensus agreement that sets specific vibrations/frequencies consistent with the knowledge and beliefs held to be 'true' by the observer(s).. and, those that understand the implication of this relationship between energy and consciousness can creatively shape their reality in alignment with their intention, to the degree they actually believe it.. this is where healing happens, sometimes referred to as "the power of positive thinking".. people can consciously alter the vibration/frequency of energy and manifest healing changes in themselves and/or others, in direct proportion to the degree they actually believe it will happen.. there's the trick, it's easy to 'say' you believe, but the proof is in the the change you manifest..

So yes, it is possible to heal energetically consciously/intentionally, but.. the focus, the clarity, the understanding, that allows it happen often takes great dedication and practice, or.. in the case of those beautiful rare people, immediate direct healing happens with unconditional and sincere trust in that process..

I wish you the very best, and success in your intended result..

Be well..

• Like 2