nova_b

Dealing with Ouija (wegi) board possession by "demons"

Well I have a friend I use to be close with who since has moved a couple counties away from me. We have not been as close the last two years because of this x school x responsibilities ( the speed of the life we all are living currently). Anyway he posted on fb talking about using a mr.ouija, I commented saying the intention of those things are iffy and that's being curtious. After, I immediately messaged him to have a more private conversation about his well being since using the board. He told me for the past month since using it weird things had been happening at a slowly increasing rate. He describe to me the feelings of being watched in his home stepping out the shower and sometimes something standing over him while he's trying to sleep. I don't remember my friend being the most spiritually intact or faithful person when we use to hang out. I assume he was playing with the wegi expecting nothing greatly underestimating its "power" if u will. Any way I sent him pictures of exorcist sutras to see his reaction. Thankfully he didn't react in a violent matter which is greAt because that means they do not harbor inside him, but he did describe the atmosphere around him becoming pist off and tense at the sight of the sutras 🙌. Next after further research into the subject thanx to this site And others I found the potentness the Heart sutra has when it comes to exorcism. I made him play the chant from YouTube, say it to himself and out loud. At first he describe to me a feeling of his soul leaving his body. I made him say it again describing how he must belive in the pure clean energy of those words in order for it to work. He tried again, this time he described the presence of a violent fire surrounding him and I think he felt a little better just tired. I told him he must do this everyday for a week then two more weeks to be sure he is cleansed. 6 days in and yesterday he told me its been getting worse but was working at first. Does my friend have the faith required to exorcise himself or does he need professional help? I have another idea for him to write the sutra down word for word on paper and burn it in a bowl to drink the ashes with purified water. But I need to know if this is advisable really idk if he has anything to lose doing it. Also the demon told him his name, I WILL be saying the name here for the sake of those trying to help who might need to research, for your personal safety I would refrain from saying it out loud~~ It is~~Bel*al® ~~thanx in advance for the help.

Evil is only in the human mind. If there is a spirit, it is created by the deep trust inside the unconscious of the person itself. By inviting it, and talking to it, you can find out what it wants... and help it, or send it away in a peaceful manner. Hope this helps. Don't fear it, it might be created from fear in the first place.

• Like 1

He should pray muslim prayers out loud or trough chakras of his body, also he can sprinkle the water he previously prayed upon in the corners of his room/house. Those prayers are highly effective against demons. Arabian magic (black) is one of the oldest and strongest there is so if example you work with it and do hermetic ways of protecting yourself against ancient evil forces and banishing them - this won't work at all. This is just an example what can happen. The only way to "banish" those forces is to use muslim prayers and they have a specific purpose and intent behind them and that is to get protected from demons/jinn by God.

The prayers that should pray (on arabian not english) are Al Fatiha, Ayat al Kursi at least 3 times or 7 times. You can learn some others as well like Al Falaq and An Nas. I can personally vouch for those prayers because I have prayed in dreams and in my astral/etheric projections when I was attacked by a demon many times. Ayat al Kursi is very powerful and I even had an angel visited me in my dreams while doing it. It dispells all the negativity and parasitic awareness. Also what I learned is when you pray them/to God what happens is that it creates a Eye Of God in space and this Eye is a channel, demons just can't stand to be near it.

This one time I was dreaming some regular dream and suddenly I have read on a paper a name of some demon and I remembered it is "him", the moment I remembered the he arrived and grabbed me by my kidneys and started sucking energy out of me and this hurted so much I started praying al fatiha and ayat al kursi. It took awhile for the big boy to let me go. I also have to say he just had a dark pressence, even a presence of a "nothing" but while praying and coping with him I had sensed other things about it with the corner of my eyes. Example how old he is and how big he is. A lot of things can be seen with the corner of the eyes in dreams. Those demons live in another dimension/world and we can't see their full form.

There is one other thing that can help and that is another type of a warrior attitude. You can talk to it while sensing it and say go away this is my space I don't fear you and I don't give a dime about you, go away.

And the third thing and probably most effective on long terms is cultivating total complete inner silence at all times. That way when entity comes into your aura he gets repulsed by it because it cannot penetrate your mental layer and affect you in any way except some strange and weird sensation/impulses you might get, so being in silence doesn't allow these things to continue any longer.

The last thing you can do and this is probably best for "only society people" is a psychological approach, I think Freud wanted to do this, helping and protecting the individual in contact with the unknown using pure reason. Unfortunately majority of society isn't turned toward reason either but instead towards self-hypnosis (and others as well).

In dreaming/astral projection you clearly see your own weakness and what it is that it makes you vulnerable to such forces in the first place if you come in contact with them, but you can spot them as well as in waking. Fear is overcome with a clear head, knowing what you want and do in life.

Thank everyone for all the help ill tell my friend to memorize these prayers and try to improve upon himself how ever he can.

Salt throughout the house. Also blessing some salt water and putting that about as well. Burning incense. Salt baths for himself as well. The entire house. It works.

PS, taking less advice from youtube on serious matters would help.

vinegar in bowls throughout the house. If he ever feels like vomiting, tell him not to hold back. Sage/sweetgrass burning. Potent incense. Drink water blessed by holy Sheikhs, or other verified exorcists.

You need to contact Robert Bruce - expert on all things astral and a highly intelligent man. He has fought and defeated these things for years.

www.astralbob.com

Robert Bruce is awesome (one of my fave authors) but seriously, for something like that the salt trick I mentioned, and the vinegar trick Defender mentioned would take care of things. Also if one was going to hire out to get rid of stuff, someone local to them would work much better.

Well I have a friend I use to be close with who since has moved a couple counties away from me. We have not been as close the last two years because of this x school x responsibilities ( the speed of the life we all are living currently). Anyway he posted on fb talking about using a mr.ouija, I commented saying the intention of those things are iffy and that's being curtious. After, I immediately messaged him to have a more private conversation about his well being since using the board. He told me for the past month since using it weird things had been happening at a slowly increasing rate. He describe to me the feelings of being watched in his home stepping out the shower and sometimes something standing over him while he's trying to sleep. I don't remember my friend being the most spiritually intact or faithful person when we use to hang out. I assume he was playing with the wegi expecting nothing greatly underestimating its "power" if u will. Any way I sent him pictures of exorcist sutras to see his reaction. Thankfully he didn't react in a violent matter which is greAt because that means they do not harbor inside him, but he did describe the atmosphere around him becoming pist off and tense at the sight of the sutras . Next after further research into the subject thanx to this site And others I found the potentness the Heart sutra has when it comes to exorcism. I made him play the chant from YouTube, say it to himself and out loud. At first he describe to me a feeling of his soul leaving his body. I made him say it again describing how he must belive in the pure clean energy of those words in order for it to work. He tried again, this time he described the presence of a violent fire surrounding him and I think he felt a little better just tired. I told him he must do this everyday for a week then two more weeks to be sure he is cleansed. 6 days in and yesterday he told me its been getting worse but was working at first. Does my friend have the faith required to exorcise himself or does he need professional help? I have another idea for him to write the sutra down word for word on paper and burn it in a bowl to drink the ashes with purified water. But I need to know if this is advisable really idk if he has anything to lose doing it. Also the demon told him his name, I WILL be saying the name here for the sake of those trying to help who might need to research, for your personal safety I would refrain from saying it out loud~~ It is~~Bel*al® ~~thanx in advance for the help.

When I was 13 years old I used a Oija board made by parker bros or whoever...not some old enchanted board with any history just a board game.

It totally worked, told me things about people that I could not have known. I asked it the birth day of a girl in the other room and then went and asked her what her bday was. She told me some datemand I thought, "I guess it didnt work", then she said she was joking and told me her real bday which was exactly what the Oija said. Then I started asking more and more personal things about people, I had it tell me the details of my freinds brothers death, time place, how, and what he was doing when he was killed and the oija told me everything, and it was all verrified.

Bad stuff began to happen to me all the time, I felt vulnerable spiritualy. Like I had no protection from chance occurance or malevelont spirits or anything. I ended up in Tijuana mexico and got arrested (at 13 years old)...just strange out of the ordinary bad stuff kept happening.

I told my dad what I was doing and he said that I opened myself up as a medium to spirits by doing what I did, like I pealed off a protective layer when I really wanted it to work, like I prayed in a way, to have myself opened up to spirits.

I dunno if it was him praying for me, or whether my believing him closed the gates or, if it is like the microorganisms in our body after we take an anti-biotic that reestablishes over time but things returned to a balanced state.

I too have thought about the possibility of being possessed. But deep down I knew I never was, I did however know that there was something going on outside of my own field of perception. Very strange things happened to me for awhile that I could not explain....doors would close in rooms that no one was in, I would wake up and feel a slight lift of air next to me in my bed like a spirit was leaving, my computer would have open documents on it that I did not open after being away from my apartment, picture frames would fall...voices would speak to me through my car radio. Spirits would hide things from me in my car- the reason I know it was actual spirits is because the car doors would be shut, but the weatherproof seals were loose around them...as if someone pumped air into my car to open the doors slightly.

I am not insane, these things have happened to me. The creepiest thing though was when I felt something that was pure evil that somehow creeped into my bed while I was about to be sleeping...it was like a gust of fear and paranoia accompanied by air movement, I was paralyzed for a few seconds. Literally paralyzed.

Over time I have gathered and searched out information on all things spiritual. In the book, "Initiation Into Hermetics" by Franz Bardon there is a chapter that deals with entities that are created through the power of our minds- phantoms and schemata. Schemata are self created and possibly reveal themselves to their creators. Your friend may be experiencing a schemata he has created, which will go away after he stops thinking about it.

Some of the things I have experienced I do think were caused by myself, some were not. And all that I really learned and understood from all of it was that there are definitely spirits out there who do not care about you at all, BUT they only come around when they sense your fear, your paranoia, or your loss of faith.

I think it would be best for your friend to simply get rid of the board, forget about the "vibes" he's been feeling and move on with his life, that way if there are any malicious spirits around they can move on to.

Also, there is a good website published by a group called, "Spiritual Sciences Research Foundation" that has some information that may be beneficial. It is highly hinduistic though. Just google SSRF, and you should see it.

Also, if your friend actually does want to communicate with spirits there is another way outlined in "Initiation Into Hermetics" which could be safer and clearer than using a ouija board.

P.S. The band, The Mars Volta, were into Ouija boards for awhile.....until they actually encountered a REAL Demon....AFTER That they buried the ouija board in the desert.

I too have thought about the possibility of being possessed. But deep down I knew I never was, I did however know that there was something going on outside of my own field of perception. Very strange things happened to me for awhile that I could not explain....doors would close in rooms that no one was in, I would wake up and feel a slight lift of air next to me in my bed like a spirit was leaving, my computer would have open documents on it that I did not open after being away from my apartment, picture frames would fall...voices would speak to me through my car radio. Spirits would hide things from me in my car- the reason I know it was actual spirits is because the car doors would be shut, but the weatherproof seals were loose around them...as if someone pumped air into my car to open the doors slightly.

I am not insane, these things have happened to me. The creepiest thing though was when I felt something that was pure evil that somehow creeped into my bed while I was about to be sleeping...it was like a gust of fear and paranoia accompanied by air movement, I was paralyzed for a few seconds. Literally paralyzed.

Over time I have gathered and searched out information on all things spiritual. In the book, "Initiation Into Hermetics" by Franz Bardon there is a chapter that deals with entities that are created through the power of our minds- phantoms and schemata. Schemata are self created and possibly reveal themselves to their creators. Your friend may be experiencing a schemata he has created, which will go away after he stops thinking about it.

Some of the things I have experienced I do think were caused by myself, some were not. And all that I really learned and understood from all of it was that there are definitely spirits out there who do not care about you at all, BUT they only come around when they sense your fear, your paranoia, or your loss of faith.

I think it would be best for your friend to simply get rid of the board, forget about the "vibes" he's been feeling and move on with his life, that way if there are any malicious spirits around they can move on to.

Also, there is a good website published by a group called, "Spiritual Sciences Research Foundation" that has some information that may be beneficial. It is highly hinduistic though. Just google SSRF, and you should see it.

Also, if your friend actually does want to communicate with spirits there is another way outlined in "Initiation Into Hermetics" which could be safer and clearer than using a ouija board.

P.S. The band, The Mars Volta, were into Ouija boards for awhile.....until they actually encountered a REAL Demon....AFTER That they buried the ouija board in the desert.

that sounds just like incubus/succubus stories...go here: http://www.yourghoststories.com/ghost-stories-categories.php?category=17&page=1

and read the various stories - you will find stuff just like that by the hundreds.

Songtsan - I love your artwork on your profile! Great stuff.

I hired a professional photographer to take pictures of a bunch of Thangkas that were at the Nityananda institute in Portland, OR. I lost most of them unfortunately...

Tell him to play "Na mo a mi tuo fo" and chant it like half an hour a day.

Playing it, your house will be cleansed. That is what Sifu Jenny told me.

Regards,

Josama

IMO If you want to talk to or get information about a spirit, I suggest the equivalent training of a qualified electrician. Dont just start fiddling with the wires. If a 'spirit' does arrive, then it should be tested, the same as you would a visiting electrician; he should be able to produce I.D. , his van should be out the front, he should have the right tools and hopefully come recommended and his work should be backed up by seniors, a company or at least a guarantee.

The equivalent to a Ouija board is like leaving your house open and putting a sign out : house unlocked, I am at home, come in and give me what you have for me.

• Like 2