14 hours ago, thelerner said:

bump.

Interesting stuff.  Apparently I read it 7 years ago, but don't remember it or Dawg.  Thought I'd bump it up to give it a more thorough read.  Sift it for any gems. 

I'd love to go through this with you a little at a time.  It's wonderful fodder for a real nice thread.  I tried quoting the first paragraph, but it won't copy since it's from your quote.  It would be nice if there were a way to do that.  Or maybe even go to the original thread, and break it off for a new thread so that we can use the quote function?

Wonderful stuff, Lerner.  And thanks for upping the ante a bit on the recent thread content.  I'll be back soon - gotta take someone to the airport.

1 hour ago, manitou said:

I'd love to go through this with you a little at a time.  It's wonderful fodder for a real nice thread.  I tried quoting the first paragraph, but it won't copy since it's from your quote.  It would be nice if there were a way to do that.  Or maybe even go to the original thread, and break it off for a new thread so that we can use the quote function?

Wonderful stuff, Lerner.  And thanks for upping the ante a bit on the recent thread content.  I'll be back soon - gotta take someone to the airport.

Great thought.  I just made a thread to do just that. 

<sadly its already being spammed by rideforever, but hopefully he'll leave it alone and allow discussion to flow.  >